Blackfeather Woods blood ran cold
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Leo was in no mode to stand up, but when Xan told him to he obeyed. He did look to him as the greatest brother, no matter what. He did not wish to look weak in front of the other.

His howl rung in the air, and Leo awaited for a response. He could feel his tail twitch behind him every so often. It was strange to be here again. Last time he despised this wood, but now he was able to embrace it.

The little lion wasn't too happy to see Burke coming from the shadows. He got the response he assumed would happened: getting a shove and being told to leave. But too his parents? He refused to do so. He hated them now just like they did him. They don't need a whelp like him around.

Leo backed up at the show of Burke's teeth. He felt afraid again, but it soon diminished. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes before opening them, looking towards Burke. It was in no challenging way nor submissive way. Neutral was all the eyes held. "I don't want to go back to those traitors. They hate me so I hate them too. I want to stay here, where I won't feel betrayed." He glanced over to Xan, then back to Burke. "I didn't even want to go in the first place," he exclaimed, though that was a little lie, "Lusa forced me to come and I wanted to stay, Burke. I don't want to go back."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 02:40 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 17, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 18, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 18, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 02:16 PM