Blackfeather Woods blood ran cold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's face was stoic and giving nothing away. He didn't believe any of his words. Burke was very distrustful lately and the kid could be told anything. He could even see Grimnir breaking his child's own paw just to make it believable and let him be a spy. "Too bad, you aren't getting in," he pointed out almost casually. But then Xan had to join in and give his unwanted opinion. Burke's face turned into a scowl. "Shut your mouth, Pipsqueak, your opinion wasn't asked. If you protest one more time you can join him in exile. Your father said you weren't stupid, so know when you keep your mouth shut. Once you prove yourself your opinion will be asked," he stated.

His pale eyes turned to the broken pup in front of him. "Your father is sick in his head with his voices. Your mother doesn't even know how to care for children and doesn't have any manners. She treated me like dirt. You have a broken paw, you will only eat our food that is meant for my children and lay around for 6 weeks still your paw is healed. To heal a broken paw you will need our herbs and healers. You don't mean anything to me. You are broken and too young to even be an asset. You will leave right now or I will put you down right here and leave your body to rot for other wolves as a warning sign not to trespass," he stated coldly. Killing the boy might be the best thing instead of letting him live his miserable life. He would probably kill himself with parents like Lusa and Grimnir.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 02:40 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 17, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 18, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 18, 2015, 05:52 AM