Blackfeather Woods blood ran cold
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke bared his teeth at the child with the broken paw. He wanted to grab the child and fling him away from the borders. Maybe that would make his neck snap. He was going after his instinct and he didn't want any other children around his own. Xan already had been a problem he was just lucky that Meldresi went against him for once. He didn't see what she saw in Xan. He saw an annoying arrogant squirt. This broken one was no exception. "I really don't care if you live or die," he snapped. "Why don't you go to your other mother Scarlett. She takes in broken children. We don't." Burke was pretty fed up with the child but then Xan had to join in. He said that he would evict him too if he didn't keep his mouth shut. Apparently the kid Xan was stupid. Burke was going to end this right now. He didn't want Xan but he was protected. He wasn't going to create a crack in his relationship with Meldresi because of that pup. 

"I don't need to get back to them, plus if I let their child die then I don't loose food on something that couldn't be helped anyways. I remember Lusa saying that you hated it here. Something doesn't add up and you are not getting in this pack," he snarled. If he didn't have a broken paw then here maybe was a 5% change but now it was even less than zero. Burke charged forward and now he did try and grab the pup. It wasn't that hard to grab a non-moving target right? If he managed to get the pup between his jaws he would fling him a few meters away from the border Chevalier was on. "Let lost. You are not wanted here, whatever your intentions are. Meldresi and anyone else in this pack doesn't want anything to do with you and your family. Now go before I do murder you," he snarled. He wasn't going to tell the pup this but Meldresi place a curse on all of them and it seemed to be working. They weren't going to take in a cursed one. 

Burke made sure to block Xan's path to Chevalier. The pup would need to get out of here quick if he wanted to jump away from death. Burke kept his eyes on both pups because he wasn't going to let Xan go to the other. He spoke to Xan; "We only care for our own. Chevalier is not. Learn that. I don't appreciate you talking back to me. I am serious about what I say. If you don't see me as your leader then it is very simple, you will leave. I don't care if Kove is in this pack but then you ruin what he wants badly. Don't you think that he would follow you if you get evicted? He came to me that he wanted to be a part of this pack and do everything to get accepted again, so far you aren't helping your dearest dad. He already lost part of your family and now you are going to make things even more difficult for your dad? Kove sees us as family and it is time you will need to do that too. Are you going to ruin what your father wants badly and make your old man even more miserable?," he questioned to the pale pup. If he would go to Chevalier now then Burke wouldn't hesitate to have both gone. He have Xan an ultimatum to harden him. His father or Chevalier. Simple. He doubted anyone could win from Kove in Xan's eyes.

Chev, I tried keeping the PP down for you. Especially with Burke picking him up and flinging him away etc. So feel free to dodge that. BUT, I do need to warn you, Burke only warns once. If Chevalier doesn't go away from the border Burke will kill him. Burke is very aggressive and territorial even more now with his newborn children, and I am not going out of character. He will kill.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 02:40 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 17, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 17, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by RIP Leo - October 17, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: blood ran cold - by Xan - October 18, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: blood ran cold - by Burke - October 18, 2015, 05:52 AM