Firestone Hot Springs Not the kid you think I am
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Phone post, ehe

There was always something with her, a feeling that led her to various locations. For a long while, it'd taken her north, steering her through a land that was still so new to her. Then, it'd taken her south, a sudden urge that practically dragged her to a whole new region. She knew it to be Draco, for what else could it be? Her own intuition, perhaps, but why would her unconscious self take her to a place she did not know? Nevertheless, she allowed for her legs to carry her over the land, maneuvering through the various terrains. Her last stop had been at a wondrous place, a glen that seemed to come alive when the sun went down. It was a beautiful area, as were many of the territories she'd entered since her arrival. Still, her time there was cut short, being driven by a whole new need to move. Where she was going was unknown to her, as it usually was, but that did nothing to slow her pace. The young dragon continued to walk with her usual, light step, shrouded in a faint air of mystery.

This time around, Asterr had not needed to travel overly far for her wanderlust to be satisfied. The second her obsidian form crossed over into the springs, relief flooded her very existence. Taking in a deep breath, she froze as a scent entered her nostrils. Dried blood, festering wounds... scents she recognized and knew the meaning of. Someone had been harmed, she was sure of that. Immediately, she started walking in the direction from which it'd come from, catching the ends of words here and there. The closer she got, it was revealed to the Draconid girl that the owner of the smells was a child. A lone child. Her pace quickened, and before long she was standing over the boy's body, brow furrowed. Lowering her head, she gave him a gentle nudge, attempting to further assess how badly he was injured. No matter whose child he was, she was not about to leave him alone with such severe injuries. "Can you stand?" the girl inquired, voice soft and pale eyes filled with worry. "Can you speak?" Taking a second to look around, it was confirmed that no one else was around. Whoever had allowed the boy to leave their side in such a condition was not someone worthy of having a child in the first place, though she didn't even know if it was the boys parents that had sent him off.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 20, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 01:04 AM