Redhawk Caldera New Blood
3 Posts
Ooc —
New Blood, so I wanted to meet my pack memebers.

Lexy scanned her amber eyes across her new found pack has claimed. She lowered her nose to the ground, breathing in and out, little puffs of dirt flew and she exhaled. She raised her head back up and looked around, hopefully for some pack mates to show her around. Her ears stood high as she looked. Her tail laid low to the ground. A gust of wind tried to reach her warm core, but her fluffy outer fur stopped it. She slowly trotted along the border, hoping to bump into patrol. She was still fairly weary of her surroundings, being new and all.

She watched the occasional small birds fly away as she trotted past. She was trying to shove every memory of this first day deep into her brain, also trying to remember where she was. As she trotted, she grew anxious of her fellow pack mates. Hopefully they would be welcoming.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Hello!

Fox hadn't been the most social wolf as of late, but she was trying to get back into the game. It was just so hard to do so when she'd spent the last one or two months holed up by herself. Still, she had to do something about it or she would lose the respect of her pack-mates that she had worked so hard to attain. She had heard from Peregrine that he had accepted a new member into their packs, and Fox was determined to meet her. The fresh scent of somebody new was enough to point her in the right direction, and Fox spotted the trotting figure not too far away.

"Hey!" she called out once she was close enough. "Hey, wait up!" The Redhawk alpha pushed herself to move faster, quickening her pace so that she was soon side-by-side with Lexy. "Lexy, right? Peregrine told me that you’d just joined us." It was, perhaps, a little friendlier than Fox's normal greeting, but she was really trying this time.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
3 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for joining :D

Lexy stopped and perked her ears up at the sound of her name. She turned her head to face the stranger. She was slightly surprised on how welcoming this new wolf was.
"Hey, yeah Im Lexy." She drew the corner of her mouth up to a smile. 
"I am new, just trying to learn the land." She stifled a chuckle. Her eyes were bright and playful.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
If anything, Lexy seemed… perplexed that Fox had said hello. But wasn't that what pack-mates were supposed to do? Especially leaders, like herself? Nevertheless, Lexy went on to properly introduce herself and explain that: yes, she was new. "Cool," Fox replied, letting her tail swish back and forth for a beat before continuing. "What brought you to Redhawk Caldera?" Perhaps, Fox could get a little bit of insight on Lexy's reasons for coming here (and maybe more, depending on how the other girl answered).
3 Posts
Ooc —
Lexy flicked her ears. She was surprised at her leader's introduction because she had never meet someone so happy to meet New Blood. Most of the time new comers were shunned and considered dirt under the others feet. "Sorry if I seem surprised at your introduction, usually from what I've seen, New Blood are considered slaves, almost considered half a wolf of an upper rank." She looked down, slightly embarrassed. "I came here because I really liked the territory, and I am used to the terrain. I wanted to choose a pack that I feel comfortable working in. Everyone that I have meet seemed welcoming to." She flicked her ears and watched a tiny cricket skitter across her feet.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Well, it's a good thing you got out of that situation," Fox replied. Newcomers treated as slaves? What kind of barbaric culture had Lexy grown up with? Fox didn't want to think on it any longer, so she did as one would do in that situation: she changed the subject. "Redhawk Caldera is a good crowd," she explained. "Peregrine and I founded it for our family, but anybody can gain that honor if they work hard enough." Pan was a good example of somebody she considered family, right along with Finley, Elwood, and even some of the wolves who had left on good terms.

"I should warn you, though, that we don't take kindly to abandonment." Too many times, they'd had wolves leave without a peep. Fox didn't mind if others wanted to go off and explore other ventures... she just wanted closure of some kind. Thus far, only FitzDutiful (how was that guy doing, anyway?) and Wildfire had been the ones to really follow through with that. At least, those were the two she could recall right off the bat.

They talked for a little while longer and eventually when their separate ways.