Phoenix Maplewood death of a naturalist
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Reek gives him a look of relief but Ukko doesn’t react.  He turns to the pup that, intead of introducing herself, asks another question.  His features soften a little and he opens he mouth to speak once more but Reek decides to go first.  The wolf looks to his leader but doesn’t let his gaze linger, closing his eyes a moment later when he says something that doesn’t quite give the girl what Ukko thinks she might be looking for.  He considers letting it linger for a bit as Reek had tried, twice now, to get away from the girl, but he lingers back a few minutes in the meantime.

“Well.  I don’t reckon deer would migrate much into a territory filled with wolves, though,” he corrects and doesn’t look back to Reek.  He feels his heart rate quicken, not quite comfortable with showing up his Alpha on information about prey but it was something he needed to know.  And it shows off his skill in knowledge that he would be good for the pack.  Maybe just… not in the best light.  Sesi is a child, at least, but on the cusp of adulthood.  “I don’t know the area all that well but I’d be willing to bet we could find some areas nearby dense enough for them survive the winter.  Maybe we could go scout it out sometime, if you’d like?’ Ukko, for the time being, keeps his attention on the youngest wolf for fear of what Reek’s expression might turn into.
Messages In This Thread
death of a naturalist - by Sesi - November 10, 2015, 03:20 AM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Reek - November 10, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Ukko - November 10, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Sesi - November 11, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Reek - November 11, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Ukko - November 15, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Sesi - December 08, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: death of a naturalist - by Reek - December 16, 2015, 06:43 PM