The Sentinels if you are so very mighty
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue's eyes danced merrily at him, no one had called her little tree in some time. It warmed her heart to hear it. Blue nodded her head and rubbed her nose against his soft cheek. You needn't worry m'dear. I have been on my own before, but I will wait anxiously for you to return. I hope that you won't have to trek often, but you can move soon. She looked around at the place she would soon be calling home. She would be lying if she said there wasn't some small feeling of darkness on being alone, but she also knew that it was what was needed, with little ones in her belly.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade with your next post? <3

he nodded -- they had reached an agreement, and while lasher did not care at all for the notion that she would remain here, blue willow was not to be moved from this place. "come," he invited. "let us find a suitable den." it would not be permanent, if the healer wished to find her own whelping spot, but taltos would not be moved until she had found proper shelter at least for the night.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue nodded her head and followed behind him. Ever so often peppering a shoulder or his cheek with kisses. She knew that he was not thrilled with her plan, and it was not the best, but she needed to stay safe now that she knew she was expecting. She was further along than she had realized, and she was very fearful that she may have them sooner than they could move. She did not wish to tie them  at the Plateau or cause them to stop on the trail.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.