Neverwinter Forest life is strange
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He sighed in relief as the bird took to the sky. Luckily, the presence of the other had worked! It was confusing though. If Asterr could make the demons go away and this stranger could too, why couldn't he do that himself? Why didn't he have any power against these creatures. Truth be told, he did, but he just couldn't see that.

Now that the bird was gone, he could pay more attention to the girl. Her tone was like many youngsters: excitement. Sometimes, he longed for his sense of happiness again. He was so unlucky to have his innocence taken at this age. "Oh, I-I dunno, he answered, averting his eyes in a different direction, "Maybe hunting." Either that or getting herbs. The dark female seemed to be very busy with him around.

Leo looked back at June when she asked her question. "Friend?" It has been awhile since he had a friend who was almost as young as him. He didn't even really know how to be a "good friend". But how hard could it be? "Yeah, sure. Ok." It would be nice to have someone his age to play with.

Small ears shot up at her words. "What?" Go home? Did she know where he lived? Did she join Lusa and the others? But, he didn't want to go back there! He just couldn't. Then again, she could be talking about someplace different. Besides, he didn't recall a grey child coming with them on their journey.

Leo let out a long sigh. "I can't. I mean... I have to ask Asterr first. She's kinda like my mother now. I don't wanna go if I have to leave her behind..."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 17, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 17, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 17, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 17, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 18, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 18, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 18, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: life is strange - by June - November 19, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: life is strange - by Corvasa - November 20, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: life is strange - by RIP Leo - November 29, 2015, 02:18 AM