Neverwinter Forest Wings Of A Feather
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Anyone welcome, but prefer any bird character this time.

Itsy enjoyed her new life here. She had a newly made nest on the mountain, with the help of a wolf that owed her. On this day, she chose to fly out and look for a light snack. Unfortunately, her day was cut short. Rain poured from the rain, although it was light, but any rain is too much for her.

She perched herself on one of the trees, preening herself as she dried off from the sudden downpour. "What a day to get wet, huh?" she asked herself.
20 Posts
Ooc — Lucy
Here is the bird
 Corvasa had been taking a small nap, she had made the habit of flying a lot. That led her to taking naps whenever she can. She ignored the rain. Just a little more, I'm tired. 
 "What a day to get wet, huh?" Her head instantly went up. Looking around, she found a small bird. 
 "Oh, hello there" 
 Her purple eyes sparkled as she smiled. She was always lonely now, she was happy to have company today.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy was at first startled by the new voice. She glanced around the forest floor first, looking for a wolf. It seemed to be a common occurrence for her to meet a wolf. Or a fox. After finding nothing, she had a very confused look. A look that changed to excitement when she spotted the dark avian, with purple eyes.

She spread her not-yet-dry wings and, with an enthusiastic squawk, flew down to the lower branch. In an ungraceful way. If she had slipped, it would have ended just like that fall from that tall tree. Every now and then, that pain flared up.

"What a day, huh?" she asked, not bothering to introduce herself first.
20 Posts
Ooc — Lucy
The bird seemed delighted to find her. "What a day, huh?" She nodded and said, "I do enjoy a little rain every now and then, but my wings get awfully wet. What brings you here to this place?"
 She tightened her grip on the slick branch, she didn't want to fall off. The rain seemed frozen in midair, not really 'falling'. She gave a cheerful hum as she waited for the other bird to answer.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The raven answered without hesitation. Even though it was kind of rhetorical, but Itsy paid no mind to that. She did the same most of the time, and would often annoy those who spoke the question that need not be answered. She gave her right wing a quick shake while speaking.

"I live nearby. Came out for a snack and..well, this happened" she answered, shaking her other wing from all the water. Then her chest feathers. "By the way, I'm Itsy."
20 Posts
Ooc — Lucy
As Corvasa was talking, the bird began shaking water off her wings. Corvasa followed her example, shaking water off her wings. She was careful not to slip, unlike the other bird. Itsy, that was her name. "Itsy is a beautiful name, it fits you. I am Corvasa."
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy shrugged. She didn't really pay mind to someone commenting on her name. In fact, she was not too fond of it. Itsy. Just the sound of it sounded belittling, reminding her of how small she was compared to most of nature's creatures.

"So is yours. Sounds much more majestic than mine. Corvasa" she repeats. After thinking on the name, she tilts her body with her head forward, eyeing the dark bird. "So what brings you here?"
20 Posts
Ooc — Lucy
"What brings you here?" 
 There were many answers, but all she said was, "I am looking for a new home"
The rain had begun to fall harder, Corvasa gave a small shiver.The wind blew harder, not showing any signs of stopping. She flapped her wings nervously. Too much rain. "Would you like to come with me to find a shelter from this rain?"
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Itsy rolled her head to the side at the answer. Of course the raven was looking for a home. What else would she be doing, having an adventure? If she was like Itsy, then yes. But the rock wren knew nothing about this raven, so she expected nothing more.

The light rainfall became heavy, and a gust of wind blew Itsy right off the branch! If only she had tightened her grip like the raven had. Luckily, she spread her wings, fluttering back up to hover above. "Agreed" she panted, exhausted from the sudden panic attack she had.
20 Posts
Ooc — Lucy
Forgot about this, sorry!(Its still on that day, right?) 
Corvasa backed up and spread her wings, ready to launch. She jumped and instantly flapped her wings. she swooped through the air above, and became airborne. She assumed that Itsy was behind her, though she went slow. Every time she dipped down, she flapped again, going back. She kept her eyes to the ground, looking for a small cave or a hole in a tree. 
 The rain showed no signs of stopping, endlessly pouring. She spotted a large crevasse in a rock wall, big enough to fit two birds. "Over there", she shouted over the wind. She tilted towards the hole, slowly getting closer. She landed inside, and instantly began shaking the water out of her wings. She gave a small caw, shivering. She waited for Itsy to join her.
133 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Last from me (unless you want to go on) If you don't want to post again, notify me.

Itsy watched Corvasa fly past, the breeze from her wings pushing against her. She flew after her, but the wind put some strain on her little wings. She made fast, little wing beats to stay in the while also propelling herself forward. Suddenly, the raven tilted herself in the air, then went for a hole in a rock wall. Itsy followed along, diving in away from the cold.

As soon as her feet touched the rocky surface within, she shook herself off, completely forgetting she wasn't alone for a second. Then, she took notice of the raven, and remembered. "Sorry" she apologized. The wren moved to the back of the miniature cave and nestled herself against the wall at the back. Even though they were in a shelter from the rain, it didn't stop the cold air from seeping in.
20 Posts
Ooc — Lucy
Yeah, this is my last, too
 "Sorry"
 Corvasa was soaked again, but she didn't mind much. She slowly shook the cold rain away, watching the tiny bird go to the back of the mini cave. After she had finished, she wondered how she can stop the freezing wind from coming in. 
 She suddenly had an idea. "Itsy? I will be right back." She spread her wings and took off before Itsy could answer. She didn't have to go far before she had found a large leaf. With very little effort, she pulled the leaf out. She rushed back to the cave, the leaf in her beak. Inside, she pushed the leaf against the opening of the cave. Amazingly, it stayed. It stubbornly refused to move, to let the wind in. 
 Proud of herself, Corvasa went to the side of the hole and put her head under her wing.