Silvertip Mountain The Mountian
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
All Welcome 
It had been an eventful couple of days for Atari, she has yet to get used to pack life. She had doubts she ever will, but nevertheless she will learn. Atari's mind was caught up in a different thought at the moment, she was thinking about the meeting she had just attended, as she walked back through the forest. FitzDutiful was the one who had called the meeting. It wasn't just for Atari. Krypton had joined that meet as well. They had to share there histories with FitzDutiful but the meeting was cut short due to Zaria. She had came rushing in, her hackles and tail were raised, she wasn't happy that they were there with her mate. Zaria was being protective of her mate. Over protective was more ideal. Atari guessed first impressions were not on her priority list. She new Zaria was in heat but didn't understand how much it could affect that person. As far as Atari was concerned she got off lucky. Seeing how aggressive Zaria got with only two females. Atari took note to stay away from her for now, though she didn't know how long this would last. She could only hope not long.

It took Atari longer than she expected reach the sleeping cave, also known as the glass cave, she had made a couple of stops in the forest. She laid by the edge of the cave, she didn't want to sleep for long, just enough to keep her from the boundary of exhaustion. This is how it always was for her, she is used to it. Atari curled her tail around her and tried to sleep but her mind would have none of it. It went back to the meeting, it thought about what all she had said about her history. It then started to single out her history. Atari stopped this train of though. She sighed and sat up.  After a moment she choose to walk and hopefully the scenery of the land would occupy her mind. She hoped to run into some of her pack mates as well.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
After having very busy days at Silvertip, Krypton decided to take a little stroll down the snowy paths. She loved just walking around, nature sometimes provided her much needed guidance and relaxation. With a silent breath fogging up her view, she continued to walk with her long strides covering the powdered ground, hackles flattened and head raised slightly. Her mind lingered on the thought and memory of the pack meeting. Or what it was rather than the entire pack itself. It was just three wolves, without counting Zaria barging in.

She thought back to the other female that was there, what was her name again? Atari, was it? Krypton had thought about going to find her, she wouldn't mind meeting the new wolf. She had met Will already and befriended him quickly, so what harm would it do to meet the new wolf? It wouldn't hurt her much to reach out anyways, it could mean another friend at least. She let her walk overtake the land more before seeing the woman herself, Atari. Her coat was similar to Krypton's, one clothed like the earth itself. Agouti was a term that could be similar to the fur color.

She simply made her way over, hopefully she wouldn't frighten her. "Atari?" She called out to the agouti wolfess, taking a few more steps forward and raising her hackles a bit. She didn't mean to come off as a threat, but rather she was exposing her higher rank in a less dramatic way. Raising the hackles and stature was not intimidation to Krypton, rather just a statement. Atari would surely understand, she has at least picked up on the normal things pack wolves do anyways.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Sorry my posts are so short, third person is sorta new to me, sorry and anyone else can still join in. 

Atari took a deep breath of the cold crisp winter air, it burned her nostrils and throat as it went down. She held the cold air in, as she was holding her breath, she could feel her heart beat. Steam came rushing out as she exhaled, she watched as the steam went off into the sky. Atari went on walking when the steam was no longer visible. It wasn't long before she heard a voice call her name. It sounded semi familiar, Atari noticed a wolf approaching her. It was Krypton. Atari had hoped to run into her, she needed to apologize for her actions back at the meet. She had spoke first when asked about her history, she should have known better. As Krypton came closer Atari noticed her hackles were up, she didn't take this as a threat. Atari owed the female the respect she deserved, and a lot of it

She put her tail between her legs and lowered her height, as well as her hackles. They weren't raised to much to begin with but this was purely out of respect. She put her head down and answered to her "Yes, Krypton? How may I help you" Atari said in a calm tone. She wondered if she showed to much respect to the female. Krypton was two ranks ahead of her, she would have been four but Atari was promoted theta a couple days back. She liked her rank, though it would be nice to rise more but that would have to wait.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She had waited for a reply, and saw that Atari knew about Krypton's dominance in the ranks. She was in the middle tier while Atari was in the lower ranks. She tried to ease Atari with a soft smile, hopefully becoming a bit warmer to the female. "I just wish to come and meet you personally. I made a rough start from the meeting so I came to change that. I apologize for not acknowledging you sooner." Krypton's words were dripping with honey and sugar, but she meant every single one of them. She gave Atari a chance to stand tall by lowering her hackles, hopefully lowering her stature to Atari.

She remembered Atari's sad history, being abandoned by her mother and soon taken by her caretaker. That must've been scary, especially at the age of a puppy barely a month old. What mother would do such a thing anyways?
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Krypton had given a warm soft smile to Atari, it was welcoming, Atari had appreciated it. Krypton spoke after she smiled, she wanted to meet personally, it was nice of the female to want to meet. Krypton had put her hackles down after she spoke, Atari saw this as a gesture to stand but she wasn't entirely sure of it. She stood up anyways knowing she could trust Krypton. Atari had forgotten what it was like to be around wolves that wouldn't try to kill her then again there was only one that wouldn't. Atari hadn't noticed the wolf apologizing for not acknowledging her until later, having been preoccupied with a thought but why apologize? "There is no need to apologize. If anyone needs to apologize its me." Atari returns the warm smile. A smile. It had been a while since she had seen or even made one. She had been on her own for almost an entire year, leaving her care taker at only a year old.

A shiver went down her spine, standing still was making her cold despite her fur. She had her full winter coat but the cold still found its way through her fur. "Do you mind if we walk and talk? I am getting a bit cold for some reason." She hoped Krypton wouldn't mind.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Apologies for the hold up, lots of stress from the past week :)

Atari had returned a soft smile to the earthy woman, the large girl felt her large and puffy tail wag a little in happiness. Finally, another new friend. Come to think if it, this was a big jump for Krypton. When she first entered the pack she was unsure, skittish, fearful. But now, she had the courage to introduce herself to others who might be in the same situation. The interactions of others can do amazing things.

The lower girl had asked about going for a walk while they conversed, the agouti woman couldn't agree more. It was quite cold when they were just stuck in one place, wasn't it? She nodded her head "Of coarse."  Turning around to head along a quiet trail into the woods of the territory, she looked to Atari and gave her a sweep of the muzzle, a gesture of "follow-me". The trail was a little long, so they had plenty of time to converse. Once they reached the trail, she decided to start toe hopefully warm conversation. "So, how did you find Silvertip?" That was at least a reasonable question, right?
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Its all good :) Sorry the first part of the post is short 

Krypton would be Atari's first friend here at Silvertip, she hadn't been here long and she already had a friend. Atari loved chatting with people she got to know, it made her feel less of an outsider. Her shyness always made her be distant most of the time. It was a good thing Krypton had approached Atari first. She would have probably been to shy to approach the female first. 

Atari's request to walk was agreed upon "Thank you". Atari said in a relieved voice. She didn't care for snow or the cold, in fact she didn't care for winter at all, she found it annoying. She did her best to ignore it but sometimes it got to annoying to ignore. Followed with the agreement to walk Krypton motioned for Atari to follow her. She did as requested and it led her to a pathway in the forest. There the female asked how Atari found this mountain. Atari choose to word this answer carefully. "A friend told me about this mountain a while back, she spoke only good things about it. I figured when the time came to leave, I would search for this pack and here I am nearly a year later". It wasn't distrust that made her do this, Atari just was a closed book. She liked it that way. She couldn't call attention to herself or have people pity her. Krypton and FitDutiful knew most of her back story already, Atari wasn't to happy about this but neither showed pity to her. So she was content with it. "What about you?" she asked Krypton. Atari still remembered the females story about being chased out of her own pack after loosing the battle for alpha. It was saddening. Atari didn't understand how loosing one battle could mean getting kicked out. By her sister no less. Atari gave this some thought, maybe Krypton and her sister were not on the best terms when the fight began and when her sister won she chased out Krypton. By this time Atari was engulfed in thought, she had that stare of deep thought. This would most likely mean she would miss a lot of Krypton's responses. Atari was cursed with curiosity or reading to much into things. Either way they were both very troubling.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
As the dirt-colored woman walked along with she-wolf that looked somewhat like herself, her question was answered thoughtfully. Atari spoke about a friend mentioning the pack to her, and soon she decided to venture out to find the pack. When she heard that the time was almost a year later, Krypton's eyes widened the slightest. Almost an entire year? In all honesty, it was quite similar to Krypton's story. She spent over a year being a long wolf, and it was not easy what so ever.

Ataria had asked the dirt-colored woman the same question, Krypton smiled a bit and felt a little flustered with her answer she was about to say. "I happened to be near the borders of Silvertip, looking for something to eat. Zaria had found me and offered me a spot here in the pack, so I took it. I was very skittish as a loner during the time since I was alone for over 1 year. It would have been a mistake not to accept the offer." Krypton's eyes stayed ahead not in a rude way, but rather just trying to focus on something more than her past. She however let her smile cover up her broken past.

She tried to think of other questions, she didn't wish to go deep and personal just yet with Atari unless she was okay with it. Until the said girl gave permission, Krypton would remain at bay with her questions.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Your probably getting annoyed with my apologies by now but I cant help it, but with that said I am sorry my writing is horrible XD

When Krypton started talking Atari didn't entirely hear her. She was still lost in thought but it wasn't long before Atari forced herself back into reality, catching the word "looking" in mid-sentence. Atari was lucky to have caught the story, with her wondering mind always at play, but that luck would soon run out. Krypton had been alone for over a year. Over a year? And I thought a year was long. Atari looked over at the female and noticed she was smiling. It wasn't hard to understand what type of smile that was but Atari wouldn't question her.

Krypton mentioned that Zaria was the one that found her at the borders. As far as Atari could tell, Zaria was a little aggressive and had high expectations. Which no doubt Krypton had met those expectations. "How did Zaria not kill you, the second she found you? As far as I can tell she is a little aggressive." Atari left out the high expectations part as to not offend Krypton, if she were to get offended. "Don't get me wrong, I have great respect for her. I'm just curious." Atari did in fact have great respect for the alpha female, she only asked this question for knowledge and curiosity. If Atari were to meet with Zaria she wanted to have a better idea of what she was really like. Atari was planning to wait as much as she can before meeting Zaria, knowing she wiil probably still be a bit aggressive.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
No worries! It looks good to me :P 

After explaining her history with joining Silvertip, Krypton noticed how Atari was a bit "out of it". Not in a rude manner, but almost as if she was daydreaming or thinking about something with great importance. Krypton wouldn't blame her, thoughts were more important than a plain backstory anyways. If there was one thing the earthy woman did, it was she always appreciated thoughts, ideas, plans, etc. Her fluffy ears flicked towards Atari when she was asking Krypton a question.

How did Zaria not kill her? Atari at first sounded ignorant, but soon she smoothed it out by supporting her statement. Zaria has been aggressive lately, and she wasn't very "open" in a way to put it. Atari also spoke about having respect to Zaria, the earthy woman nodded her head in agreement. "In all honesty, I'm not sure. I was away from the borders so I was in a safe zone. I think Silvertip was in need of members at the time, but I'm not very sure." The canadian female spoke in her monotone like normal, her eyes still lay ahead the trail.

"Zaria's attitude has been swayed by her hormones, she's in heat right now and not in the best of moods." She spoke the truth, or at least what she thought what the truth was. Any female would be a little irritated too if their body was all messed up with hormones. Krypton agreed with Atari though, there were many high expectations kept here at Silvertip. Once you are accepted, you are accepted into a family and treated like family. In return, you must protect your family and provide for them. "If you intend to meet her personally, I can give you some advice for her." Surely the other earthy girl would accept some kind of knowledge and wisdom about the female alpha here?

"You've already noticed she is aggressive, she holds onto a mercenary trade. Second, she likes poisons, and lastly she is very protective of what is hers, especially about her mate." Krypton was wording everything in a specific order, mostly the qualities that might make others uncomfortable before reaching the good ones. "However, Zaria will treat you like a family member if you get on her good side. She will protect her family at all costs and might help you on your trades too."
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella

Once the female beside Atari started talking, she made sure not to miss a single word. This did her some good, Krypton had given some valuable information. Zaria is in heat, Atari knew this but confirmation was still good. Krypton also mentioned Zaria having a mercenary trade and an interest in poison. Atari laughs nervously to herself, this made her more cautious of Zaria but the female has a soft side, she protects her family. If you manage to get on her good side, she will make you apart of that family. Atari's ears lay back. "A family..." she says almost inaudible. The closest thing she's got to a family is her caretaker, who is a year away from here. Atari sighs. No use in crying over spilt milk, she thinks sarcastically.

"Interesting. A mercenary trade and a poison interest, as well a soft side for family" Atari laughs to cover up a growl, that was directed towards the word family but it made her laugh make a strange sound, almost like a cough. "Excuse me, sorry" she smiles. Hopefully Krypton wouldn't notice any of her actions. Atari was normally good about keeping emotions to herself but lately she hasn't been able to. She bottles up her emotions, despite being told she shouldn't do that but emotions, in Atari's eyes are useless and don't serve any purpose. It makes her feel weak, like she cant do anything. Atari huffs, and moves on from this useless train of thought, not even caring if Krypton hears.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton's eyes remained ahead, but they quickly casted themselves over Atair. She seemed to be stuck on the word 'family'. Silvertip was a family pack, at least to what Krypton believed in. She however was brought out of her small ideas when Atari spoke about Zaria, how interesting it was to be a mercenary and a poison expert. Indeed though, it was quite a power combo.

The earthy woman's attention was brought to a weird sound made by the other look-alike female. It sounded like a cough, but a fake one almost. Krypton felt her brow squint the tiniest in confusion. What a strange sound! Why would she make it though, was she hiding something? Krypton didn't take a deep look like she intended mostly since Atari quickly covered it and excused herself.

The agouti woman nodded her head, letting her know it was quite alright. "I know both of us haven't had much of a family, especially on your part." Krypton spoke with an elegance not many heard, but she spoke softly as well. Atari's story was sad, one being abandoned by her mother and taken in by another wolf/wolfess. However, Krypton matched it with the murder of her brother and losing of her title to alpha. Humiliation and embarrassment, it was awful. Her swirled eyes casted over to the other girl once more to try to connect with hers. "But I promise you this, the pack will be your family, through thick and thin."
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
It seemed she had gone unnoticed with her actions but Atari wasn't quite sure, though Krypton asked no questions. Which was a good thing. The female didn't seem like she was one to ask about histories. She would have asked Atari by now if she wanted to. Everyone has a back story in life, and nowadays it seemed none were happy ones. Atari had heard quite a few before she joined this pack, all passed down stories told by her caretaker, and now two more to add to the list. Atari knew some of Krypton's and very little of FitzDutiful's. Both heart touching but Atari had curiosity for Krypton's story, she knew some things had been left unsaid and wanted to find out more. Atari wasn't trying to be nosey, its just when came to loss she knew how much it hurts when you have no one to lean on for support. As for FitzDutiful's back story, well she wouldn't dare try to find out more. Not unless he voluntarily gave out the information. Having said that this doesn't mean Atari would dig for information in Krypton's case.

Atari looked straight forward as Krypton began to talk, it was about family. Only about family. Did she hear me, when I said 'family'? I must have spoken to loud. I don't even know why I said it aloud in the first place. Maybe its just a coincidence, she thought but it seemed to direct to be just a coincidence. She made a quick glance in females direction. Krypton had already been looking in Atari's direction. Atari held her gaze for a moment before looking away. "I am happy to hear, family's one of the most important things you can have" Atari gave a slight smile "I'm glad I'm able to be apart of this family" She spoke truthfully, it was important to have family and she was in fact glad to be able to have this one.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Fade after your post?

The two earthy women traveled along the trail, light snow starting to dust the pathway. Krypton saw Atari meet her gaze for a short moment before ripping it away. However, Atari spoke about being happy to be apart of the Silvertip Family. She believed family was an important thing to have. Even if she didn't have one, she still believes in it? She's stronger than any wolf I know... Krypton thought highly of the mental strength Atari possessed. It made the burly woman quite envious to be completely honest.

Krypton nodded her head at Atari's words, happy about her answer. "Glad to hear, we are all so happy to have you with us Atari." This time, Krypton fully turned her head towards Atari and gave her a genuine smile, ears pricked forward, tail wagging in content. Atari would enjoy Silvertip, this would be her family she never had. At least, to what Krypton believed.
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
Code:

Sure, this was one heck of a thread. I kinda just pieced together this post XD 

Atari could see Krypton smile out of the corner of her eye, it was a real smile and Atari couldn't help but smile back. A real smile. She nods to Krypton's comment. "I suppose I will see you around?" She said this in a hopeful tone. Atari wanted to chat more but it was time to start heading back, just in case some emergency happened. Though that was doubtful, Atari didn't want to take any chances.