Whitefish River To the place that I have longed and dreamed for
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Leo quick nudge~ We can wrap this up within the next post or two, if you'd like?

The girl was somewhat amused by his discovery. He was young and had much to learn, much to understand, and she could only hope that she'd be able to teach him all he wished to know. From the harshness of winter and snow to the benefits of the summer and warmth; she would ensure he learned of it all, within due time. "You must be careful of things you pick up," the yearling voiced. She valued curiosity and would encourage it until the day she took her final breath, but she also understood that the thirst for knowledge and danger walked hand-in-hand. There were many things out there that could poison a wolf, some of which remained present even after the snow had settled upon the ground. Many needed to be swallowed down in order to take effect, but others need only to be picked up into one's mouth in order to wreak havoc upon their victim's body.

With the introductions of new things, there came a memory. However, it was not one of Asterr's this time around, but something that he been stored within the boy's mind. She considered his words, before saying, "Not all dark places are bad." Such as the lair of a dragon (well, depending on who you spoke to), or even a whelping den. Such places were meant to be dark, but that did not automatically deem them domains of malicious intent. The talk of 'bad wolves', however, was not so easily dismissed. Before commenting on such, she'd needed to retrieve a memory made long ago, even before she'd been permitted outside of her nest. "The concept of what is 'bad' and what is 'good' is tricky, Leo..." the girl began, settling her gaze upon something in the distance to refrain from being met with any distractions. "You and I, what we may consider to be 'bad' could be 'good' in the minds of those from the dark place you spoke of. I do not believe the world is so black and white that we may easily label something as being correct or incorrect." Asterr paused and inhaled slowly, taking a moment to enjoy the chilled air before looking over to her companion. "Even if the world is not like that, never forget that we cannot have one without the other—without things that are 'bad' we cannot have things that are 'good', and vice versa."
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 13, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - January 03, 2016, 04:11 AM