Whitefish River To the place that I have longed and dreamed for
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Fade next post?

He didn't know how that would make since at first. Not many seemed to enjoy his presence at that place, which name became lost in his mind. But then he remembered about his little sister, the one with a pure white coat and blue eyes. She loved him, very much so, and he loved her too. In fact, he wished that she was here to see more of this weird world. There was also his brother. Though he had gone missing in the beginning, he had still formed a close bond to him. And all of this, he remembered, was at that dark place. Maybe there was a little love that could blossom there. Blossom anywhere.

It was getting a little cold outside, and Leo could feel some heat being lost. It might have been the time to go back in the cave. "It's getting cold," he said, standing up and heading back in. He rested his body a little ways behind her before calling, "Do you want to come inside with me and watch snow fall?"
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by Asterr - December 13, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: To the place that I have longed and dreamed for - by RIP Leo - January 23, 2016, 12:13 PM