Blacktail Deer Plateau save me
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Anyone wanna thread with a paranoid pup? @Asterr, gonna assume he's still in the plateau :)

Things for the crazy child had been quite terrifying ever since Asterr's search for wolves. The dark wisps had taken advantage of her trip and had started their fun with him. They hissed hurtful words like, you're so naïve and she'll abandon you, just like the others. Everything that slipped from their slimy throats was terrible, but what scared him the most was, we'll always be here for you, Leo. It was all too much to handle.

At the time, he was currently hugged against a tree, eyes tight and tail tight between his legs. He could almost feel their misty tails brush against his fur, though it was all just in his mind. Leo tried his very hardest to ignore them as Asterr had told, but the more he did the louder they became. And with it the more anger could be heard. Why are you ignoring us?, they cried. We know you can hear us. Speak boy! A small shaken growl grumbled from his chest and his ears flat on his head. It was too scary. Why couldn't they leave? His thoughts were cut short as one laughed, Do not. Make. Me. Hurt. You...

It was then when he broke, bursting with whimpers and small yips. "No... p-please..," he cried. "Asterr.., he whispered, "p-please save m-me."
”the voices”
2 Posts
Ooc — Sierra
Rosyn had been on a fruitless search for days now. She didn't even really know what she was looking for. Her brother? She didn't even know if he was still alive so what was the point in searching? Her eyelids started to droop, she was beginning to grow tired. She scanned the area for somewhere comfortable and safe from possible rain to rest. She plopped down onto a lonely patch of grass underneath a moderately large tree and began to fall asleep.

Suddenly she heard whimpering nearby and her head shot up. She had no idea someone else was there and, by the sound of it, they were in distress. Sniffing the air, she stood up quickly and began to track them down. She soon noticed a wolf close to a tree and decided to cautiously make her way over. As she approached she began to realise it was a pup. She couldn't just leave them there, that wasn't in her nature.

"Hello..." she called out softly. "Are you okay?" 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Just as he thought the demons would get ahold of him, they seemingly disappeared as a soft voice called from aside. "Asterr?" he whispered, turning around to face the source of the call. But alas it was not the dark coated female, much different actually. This stranger had a fiery red glow with emerald eyes.

Immediately turning uneasy, he took a few steps back. Instead of answering her question he muttered "P-please, don't h-hurt me." with a shaken voice. He had learned something the day he was marked with these scars: trust no one. This world was harsh and there could be harsh wolves in it.
”the voices”
2 Posts
Ooc — Sierra
The she-wolf cocked her head. No one had ever been afraid of her before; she didn't know how to respond to this. "Um... I won't hurt you. I have no reason to," she began. She decided to ask her question again. "Don't worry! It's okay! Are you okay?" She sat down in an attempt to appear less intimidating to the pup, her eyes wide with concern for his wellbeing.

She looked at his scars, he had been through a lot judging by them. Even she didn't have scars like that and she had gotten into more dangerous situations than she could count. Then again, she had her brother with her for some of that. They had only departed because of one argument and her thoughts began to wonder as she reminisced.