Phoenix Maplewood Focus on The First Step
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
“Yes I did Esaro, but I continued to say that they are out and healthy in the Spring but are most plentiful in the Summer.”  Spring responded to Esaro, reasoning in her voice as the brown female did her best to explain.

“Do you have any more questions before we move on?”  Spring asked both wolves, in a questioning voice.  Then waited their response.  As she got ready to speak about the next herb and explain it to both of them.
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
Lunar nodded,she could see how Esaro would get confused. Spring had mentioned showing him in spring. But she held her tongue,not wanting to offend Spring. She sent Esaro an encouraging smile as Spring moved on. She shook her head when Spring asked if there were any questions. She was ready for the next question.
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He wasn't sure if he was right or wrong, the answer wasn't that clear. It felt better to say that they can be found during both seasons well enough. "But we can still find them in both seasons, wouldn't that mean both Spring and Summer are the good answer?" He said believing that would make more sense.

He did have another question to say and decided to take the time to say it now. "How do we actually use the cobweb as a bandage?" He asked. He was still covered in some right now but forgot about it.

We should aim to end this thread, it's a little too long and I'll like to split each little lesson to a thread if possible :P
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Agreed... I can't believe this thread went on so long!  xD    In the next couple posts we can wrap it up.

Spring sighed, but answered Esaro's questions passionately.  "Well, first off Esaro yes you can find herbs in Spring, but they flourish in Summer."  Spring paused for a moment before answering Esaro's other question with a slight smile.  "We'll cobwebs are sticking to you this very moment Esaro, and they are very good at soaking up blood."  Spring remarked in response.  The female decided that she would end this half of the lesson soon, and then the three would continue the lesson in a couple days or so, but first she would wait for any more questions that came her way.
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
Ooc: 3 pages :P
Lunar just watched silently as the two wolves debated. She had no input for the moment so she just glanced around the clearing,admiring winter's beauty. She turned back to the wolves as they argued in a friendly way.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"So, you just place the cobweb on where someone is bleeding, nothing else?" He asked trying to get an idea of what to do with it. He didn't imagine that just putting cobweb on an injury would do the trick, there had to be something more. As for the ferns the only conclusion from it is that there was more in the summer but can be found in the spring.

He noticed it was starting to get a little dark. The sun must be setting about now. Time sure did fly by. He was starting to think it was time to stop and continue lessons later but he decided to let Spring make the call. He was still a little focused on the teachings but if they started anything new now it might not stay in his mind for long.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
“Basically Esaro.”  Spring began.  “Place it on the wounded and it helps stop bleeding.”  Spring finished.  The shivered as a slight breeze sliced through her fur.  That’s when she realized how late it was as she saw the sky begin to darken.

Wow time really flies.  It’s late.  Spring thought silently and surprisedly to herself.  How did that happen?  Spring once again thought to herself, surprise ruffling her pelt.  Spring confirmed once again silently that she should end the lesson soon and continue another day.

“It’s getting late.”  Spring remarked thoughtfully.  “Maybe we can continue tomorrow or another day.  How does that sound to you guys?”  Spring asked.  Then awaited Esaro and Luna’s response to her question.
Epsilon
218 Posts
Ooc —
Lunar stood,shaking out her white pelt. She nodded to Spring a her question. "That sounds good. Bye Spring,"she rubbed her head against Springs shoulder in a goodbye signal. "Bye Esaro,"she repeated her action against Esaro's shoulder. Then she walked into the woods heading back towards the core of the pack.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro nodded then yawned. Working the mind was tiring for sure. "Yeah let's continue another time when you are ready. I'll try to remember everything we went through today." He said agreeing to ending the lessons now. Luna was the first to say her goodbyes. Although her way of doing so felt a little unusual or it was something he wasn't so used to but he had nothing to complain about. He watched her go before making his own exit.

"Until next time Spring!" He said with a bit of a cheerful tone before taking his leave. He managed to pull through one lesson and learn a few useful things. So if he managed to get through day one then maybe he can get through all the others.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Whoohoo!  Sixty Posts!  xD  I had no idea this thread would get so long.

Spring accepted Luna’s way of saying goodbye, but found the formation of Luna’s descent odd and different.  As she had never experience that way of saying goodbye by head butting.  But the female didn’t complain.  Just flashed Luna a wolfish smile.

“Goodbye Luna.”  Spring replied in a speaking matter.  The female found herself hoping Lunar Eclipse would remember all the herbs she had taught the smaller white female and Esaro.  Spring found herself deciding Luna probably would.  As Luna had seemed very interested.  Spring watched Luna walked away.  Then her attention turned to Esaro.

Spring dipped her head in a descending matter.  “Until next time Esaro.”  She responded to the male in an equally cheery tone.  Hoping Esaro too would remember as the male seemed to have more trouble than Luna.  Although Spring had to give him credit for asking questions.  That was a good trait to try to dig her out and learn as much as possible.  Spring liked that about him, although others could differ.

Then the brown female made her leave.  Picking up all of the cobwebs on the ground, to place them in the cache.  Quickly Spring walked over to Esaro, picking of the few cobwebs that still clung to his pelt.  Then me her way to the cache.  Until next time Luna and Esaro.  She thought to herself.

Spring placed the cobwebs in the cache.  When she away from the cache.  The female’s eyes flickered to the dark sky, the moon and the stars above.  She padded to her own den, then paused.  Today she wanted to sleep beneath the starry sky.  The female padded to a patch of snow.  Then dug out a small dip, enough for her to curl up in.  Spring hoped in and curled up around herself.  She stared at the night sky for a second.  Then her eyes began to close.  The female found herself happier than she had been in a long to pass on knowledge to others.

Goodnight.  The Gamma thought to herself, then drifted off into the wonders and depths of lulling sleep, as the sound and touch of the wind, sliced above her and ruffled her pelt.  Wondering what tomorrow would bring.