Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
When Njal's call resounded throughout her home, Fox's ears perked up. While she was not particularly hungry, she would never turn down the opportunity to have a go at a good hunt. There was little else to do on such an evening besides sleep, and she could certainly do that during the daylight hours. Jinx's voice soon rose alongside Njal's, which only enticed Fox more. She had become fond of both of them, despite how different the two were, and let her own tiny voice join them for a brief moment before making her way toward them.

After a quick jaunt, the Delta arrived to find Njal and Jinx dancing the ritual respect dance, and Fox followed suit. Njal was, after all, more respectable than her. At least for the moment. He had called this meeting, and Fox was too small to lead such a thing, so his leadership was all the more necessary. She could only hope that he would recognize her speed, rather than try to rely on what little strength she had.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fox - February 19, 2014, 08:00 AM