Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
25 Posts
Ooc — Admins
Anyone with access to the SotW account is welcome to reply as the prey at any time.

The creature stood as still as it could when the sound of wolves reached it. With a raised head and wide-eyed stare, the mule deer surveyed it's flatland surroundings and tried to pinpoint where the threat could be; it's large ears fanning in every direction, eager, desperate. The young buck's speed increased when panic sank in, although the snow slowed it's attempted steps. It could leap and bound all it wanted, but the animal struggled in the snow regardless. The wind shifted briefly and this brought new information to the buck - that it wasn't alone after all. That wolves were indeed somewhere. Without knowing where to go, it continued to try and fight it's way through the snow drifts - leaving a path for the predators to follow.
This account is used for official site communication but cannot receive private message responses. If you have a question or concern about a message you have received, please start a thread in the Contact The Staff forum.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by WOLF - February 23, 2014, 06:35 PM