Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
The creatures took to their jobs and routes without hesitation, bolstering a sense of strength within Njal. To think that he had these wolves as family now, willing to obey his commands, willing to respect him in this endeavour, invigorated Njal. Fox and the white girl were off together in swift succession, leaving himself behind with Jinx, who followed him with an eager enough stride. It took mere moments for the quad of wolves to find the target - it had not gotten far - and a few more before Njal noticed the ruddy figure of Fox in the distance. Her partner was lost within the snow drifts, camouflaged conveniently.

With a look to Jinx - as if to ask are you ready, he lifted his head and gave a sharp, quick call. It was time for the chase to begin! With Fox and Clarice working their paths around the stranded deer, Njal moved up the center with a slow gait; he did not want to spook the creature away, but leave it space to believe itself to be safe. When the creature noticed the flash of red that was Fox - and the snapping teeth of Clarice - it was sure to head in the opposite direction, in to the waiting jaws of Jinx and himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Njal - February 25, 2014, 01:59 PM