Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Njal ran alongside Jinx for a short burst, and then she pulled ahead of him. He watched as she snapped at the creature's front end - grabbing at it's nose, pulling, yanking, irritating. He saw a flash of red as Fox wove close, and the movement of a small white snow-beast when Clarice drove in as well. The pack was comprised of many strangers and yet they could hunt together with ease. It was a sight to see, indeed. Njal launched himself through the snow after his fellow wolves and squared his body with the deer; it fought the snow and tried to escape the grasp of Jinx's fangs, spraying blood with every twist of it's head. The grey man took to his own role with a turn of his stride. He thrust his mouth open and drove his teeth in to the flesh nearest to his face; the withers, the shoulders, the neck, whatever he could grasp and rend. He tasted blood and fell back amongst the others, to follow the creature's crimson trail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Njal - March 05, 2014, 11:52 PM