Blackfeather Woods Exhale desire [M]
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Private 
@Mikasi

Venus was miserable, heat was worse than she thought. The worse thing was the constant fear of someone finding her. She laid quietly under a tree, she had a light sleep. She shot her head up to the sound of footsteps. She raised her hair in warning to whoever stood before her.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes

Today, Mikasi had deliberately dropped his usual daily plans for one single . That was of course Venus. Instincts gave him the determination to find her and stay close by her side. He would not have a repeat of what happened the last time.

It didn't take long to find the familiar luring scent and he woman it came from. He neared her with caution yet a sort of confidence. The little squirt wasn't here, so that was a win. Now he finally had her to himself. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya'," he purred softly before leaning forward to attempt run his nose over her neck.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Mikasi came into view and instantly greeted her. She purred for a moment, throwing in a small quiet moan, she drew away. Her insides were turned to mush. "No, no I can't." She said and licked his cheek. She quickly got up and dipped her head. She tucked her tail, and started to walk away. She kept her head down, but her ears faced back to make sure he didn't try and funny business. 

Ok! I am pretty much free for the rest of the night (Imma night owl)
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He was already under a spell. There was no turning back now. Mikasi followed her, taking a swift turn to block her path. There was no way she was slipping away this time.

He gazed down on her, with a rare softness in his eyes. He leaned forward towards her ear whispering in a husky tone: "We both want the same thing, Venus. We both know" He then, if allowed ran his tongue over the ear then neck.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Mikasi quickly caught up to her. He licked her ear and she ducked away. "No, no. I don't want what you want." She said sternly. She shook her head and started to pick up the pace. She flattened her ears along her head. She slowly grew more worried. She couldn't do this, even though the place where she was licked tingled.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Once again he moved forward to block her path once more. It wasn't going to be easy to escape now. Not with him in this familiar trance.

He knew that words weren't going to convince her, so he moved forward, attempting to nibble at her soft neck, then her side. His stomach was in knots now and his heart raced.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She was blocked, again. He began to nibble, which sent her heart rate over the top. She moaned and closed her eyes, bathing in it for a moment. She quickly snapped out of it, and shook her head. He moved to her side, and she pulled her body away. She pressed her tail harder against her entrance. "No! What are you doing. You need to leave me alone." She said. She flattened her ear, trying to look intimidating. She couldn't, and it probably came of as a shy movement. She picked it up a gate, and her trot became faster.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
For a second, she seemed to be enjoying it, making his movements more determined. He could kill to hear the noise again. He pulled backwards as she ripped away from his embrace. She told him to stop, but it was too late now. Instinct had taken full control and there was no way to stop it.

When she moved forward, it didn't take long for him to catch up. With a needing whimper, he attempted to lay her down onto the earth.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus felt a weight try to drag her down. She let out a ferocious snarl. She tried to flip on her stomach, and pushed him off. She stopped the trotting, and broke out into a run. Nothing good could come out of this. She let a single tear drop from her face. She was scared, very scared. She knew in the end she would have to stop fighting it, for her own safety. She didn't know how this male would react.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
me heart... ;-;

He went into a sprint when Venus had ran. He didn't want to do this. Not at all. Half of him wished they could both enjoy it, but the other half told him they would. Nature was nature. No matter how much either denied, in the end they both needed the same thing.

The gap between them started to gown smaller and smaller until he was running side by side. It was then when he lunged to the side, wishing to have her underneath and keep it that way.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus felt more weight on her, and she fell. He was planted on top. She tucked her tail in hard. She panted, but didn't resist any further. She was scared for her safety, so she didn't move. She didn't look at his face, though she outstretched her neck, and closed her eyes as a sign of submission. There was no use fighting any longer. She hoped he wouldn't just mount her, maybe some teasing before hand, possibly giving her another chance to run. "I'm sorry I ran from you." She purred, and started licking his cheek. She slowly slipped from the position she was stuck in, to side by side. She licked down his back, leaning down to his member. She licked it quickly. "How bad do you want me?" She asked, breathing hot air into him. Hopefully this would distract him enough to for an escape. 

I know :(
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Right after he had tackled her, he braced for any sort of impact. But instead, she had submitted to his dominance and apologized. "Don't be," he muttered heat washing over him. He felt as if he was going to explode at that very moment.

He let her slip from underneath him. He very much enjoyed every moment of this. He let out a soft moan as her tongue ran through his fur. Her question shot flames through his whole body. "Badly," he murmured as he moved forward to her side, nipping and licking her softly as he made his way to the backside.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She tucked in her tail as protection. She moved her body away to face him. "I don't think you want me that badly." she said and flashed a naughty smile. It wasn't to late to escape yet, but she had to get Mikasi more into a dream rather than reality. She walked forward and licked his cheek, glancing into his eyes every once and a while. She pulled back, and strutted forward. She lifted up her tail, displaying herself. This was a risky move, but no risk no reward, and she had to get away from him. She swayed her hips, teasing him. She tucked her tail back. "Now it's gone."  she said with a naughty smile across her face.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He turned his head to face the female. Another whimper escaped him as she continued her teasing. When she displayed herself, he couldn't help but take a few steps forward, before his chance was ripped away again in a flash. Mikasi didn't mind a little wait, but a an could only hold back for to long.

He moved forward once again, attempting to slowly run his nose through her thick fur to the base of her tail.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus had thought of a plan, when he mounts, she bolts. She lifted her tail slightly, granting him access. She moaned a bit as he drew closer to her rump. She swayed her hips, and backed up against her chest. The moment was short lived as she turned around. "I still feel so bad for running. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" she asked. She drew really close to his face and licked his cheek, looking up at him with big sad eyes.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
A sharp tingle ran through his body as her fur mingled with his. He continued his affections, offering more licks and nips. He wanted to the good part then and there, but once again he didn't get the chance. "Ah, not fair," he chuffed.

He let her lick his cheek, silently wishing for more. He grinned briefly. "To stand still," he whispered in close to her neck before licking her neck, then moving forward.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus obeyed his orders. A sudden pang of worry hit her. She couldn't run from him. "Mikasi please, please don't." She stood still. This would be her final plea to him. She knew he wouldn't listen. She couldn't run away. She loved the licks, but they needed to put the breaks on. A single tear fell from her eye, but she couldn't speak. She shuddered as he licked, but she still remained in the same place.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Some PP in this post, let me know if you want it changed :)

Mikasi continued his affectionate actions. This is what he wanted. He had never been this close to anyone and he knew from the beginning that he enjoyed it. It was so much like a drug. He couldn't stop. Her final plea was nearly ignored as he made his way to her backside, whispering sweet nothings. It was both surprising and amazing that she hadn't moved, so he made his move.

He nudged her fluffy tail away before mounting her. Venus' fur intertwined with his was so satisfying to him. It was so surreal. Never in his life would he have thought it would be this way.

He gazed down Venus and didn't like what he saw. A woman being forced into a mess is what he saw. He turned away, pulling her entrance closer but not yet finishing the job. For once, he thought of the consequences for his actions. Truth be told, he wasn't ready to be a father. Not yet. And if Venus was to get pregnant, it would leave the door open for trouble. "Damnit," he muttered while slowly slipping off Venus' back. It was a very hard thing to do.

Mikasi reluctantly backed away, before walking to face the female. "I'm sorry," he murmured. He leaned forward attempting to lick her face, if invited.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus was mounted, the weight of another wolf was strangely foreign to her. She only had Cyn, and there was nothing of this sort in that relationship. She felt him pull closer, she could feel his body pressing close. When he muttered something Venus didn't catch, and backed off of her. She let out a sigh of relief. When he pulled around to face her, the accepted the licks, still fearful of her safety, she didn't want to fight it. Never in her life had she been so scared of something. She quickly pulled her tail back into place, still trying to hide the smell of hormones. She didn't reply to his apology, because it wasn't ok. She didn't accept his apology. No words or actions to fix what the man tried to do to her. Even if he didn't thrust, his body was so close to her entrance, it surprised her he could stop.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
She didn't fight it, which was a relief. But the problem was she hadn't said a thing. This one simple scene could have ruined their entire friendship. All due to the man's desire which he fought to pull back.

He shifted a little closer, so her chest could touch is. Right then he sat down and just froze there. There was no denying that he liked being this close to her, though he wished she would say something.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She sat down with him. She licked his cheek a few times, and rested her head on his shoulder. "This can't happen again." She said and licked his shoulder. She dug her head in deeper, she couldn't deny the fact she liked the company. She tucked her tail around herself, hiding some of the smell. She lifted her head back up and looked into his eyes. A tear dropped from her eye. Adrenaline still pumped through her. She was still scared of him, this fear wouldn't go away for a long time.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He enjoyed her warmth, her touch, just the feeling. It felt like everything else was faded except for the two. He didn't want that feeling to go away, it was to nice. "I know," he replied, still frozen to his spot.

It pained him to see the look in her eyes. He couldn't begin to imagine what was running through her mind right now. Whatever it was made him feel dirty inside. "I'm not like this, Venus," he stated, wishing to calm her just a little bit, "I won't do this again. Promise."
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She smiled a bit a leaned back on his shoulder. The only reason she was acting so affectionate was because she was scared. She didn't trust him, she was still scared. You don't go from a sex craved monster to a soft apologetic pup. She leaned up and licked his face a few times. She leaned back down against his shoulder. A stray tear fell from her eye and onto his fur. "You better not." She purred.
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He swiped his tongue across her ear as she rested her head on his shoulder. He knew that he wanted this. The sour feeling of seeing Venus or Cyn faded at this moment. So it was jealousy. A deadly sin that could take over anyone.

He sat there for a moment, closing is eyes to embrace the warmth and ignore his instinct. But he could only ignore it for so long. He pulled away slowly, looking Venus in the eye. "I-I can't do this," he muttered.
Zeta
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus was happy enough until Mikasi pulled away, and she flinched, waiting for an attack. When he spoke, she focused on his eyes. She cocked her head in confusion. "Can't do what? What do you mean?" She said. Another wave of horror fell over her as she waited for a response.

Sorry for the long wait, I went on a 3 hour hike/run!