The Sentinels hide your kids
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
last post for tachy - anyone else that posts, feel free to PP him to help conclude the thread if need be

tachyon's fur stood on end as a black streak came towards the den -- he rose  in the manner of a livestock guardian, hulking and lumbering -- he was steeling himself for attack only to realize it was blue willow come to tend to the youth. he stepped alongside her, forming a living barricade for any who dared challenge them. but it appeared nearly the entire of the pack had rallied behind lasher's howl and even now, the sound of conflict and snarling had started to carry away into the distance. tachyon let loose a long, baying howl -- a war-cry that signified they were rallied and alert lest any wolf dare test their mettle.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
At first she was by herself, feeling the tension in the air mount higher, until a figure came crashing into her. Eilidh growled, but it was only Tachyon. She nodded to him briefly and stood beside him, corralling the children behind them, while they turned their sights upon whatever was happening in the near woods. Soon her mother arrived, too, and the three of them prowled the densite, protecting the children on the home-front while the others rousted the intruders. Eilidh felt the first stirrings of hatred in her breast, but shook those feelings aside. She loved her family and protected them first and foremost. The intruders would be dealt with accordingly.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
closing this

the man was routed by the combined efforts of donnelaith, and lasher, though enraged, calmed himself long enough to meet with each involved member of his pack before moving to perform yet another extensive patrol.