Porcupine Ridge Bought my fate straight from hell
i know you're trying to fight when you feel like flying
184 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The moose's tracks disappeared into the woodlands in the distance; Farstep lifted his head to watch the darker shade of its footprints wind a drunken trail toward the deep woods. His chances of finding it there were much slimmer, but the Gamma was determined, and so he shook himself and took a moment to rest before pressing on. Pressing on never happened, though, for he was soon met with Anwyl, one of the first pack members he'd met and perhaps one of his current favourites, who drew his attention to the unfamiliar female following him.

He made a half-turn and took in Vuk, whose unique black-and-white patchwork of a coat caught his lingering eye instantly. Never before had he seen such a pattern on a wolf. Ebony fringed her elbows and cheeks and her tail was swathed in it as well. In comparison, both he and Anwyl were fairly boring wolves as far as appearance went, so Vuk was briefly the star of the spotlight, but it passed as Anwyl began to vocalize and Farstep turned back to the yearling male, hoping to read something in his body language.

But Anwyl was at ease, slightly dominant over Vuk but otherwise showing no indications of his present intentions. Farstep made a chuffing noise and waved his tail, swinging his head back around to Vuk in greeting.
Formerly Farstep. Name changed to suit the fact that he has no known name.
Messages In This Thread
Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - January 23, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - January 23, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - January 24, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - January 31, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - February 01, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - February 01, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - February 08, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - February 08, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - February 09, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - February 14, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - February 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Anwyl - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Farstep - February 28, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Bought my fate straight from hell - by Relmyna - March 01, 2016, 03:03 AM