Meadowlark Prairie Broad-Shouldered Beasts
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
@Nathaniel Excited! :D On Meadowlark Prairie, yet very close to Black Feather! This thread takes place after meeting Haven so staying vague about that! 

Sebastian was once again leaving the Black Feather lands. But this time he was going to Aduin for real, after meeting Haven he was in no mood to see the one he saw as his little brother. He wondered if that was how Nathaniel felt about him. He hadn't seen his biological brother in quite some time. Aduin was a special case. He had been so nervous and probably wouldn't be able to survive alone being scared. Sebastian didn't have that, so maybe his own big brother felt protective of him in another way. It was scary how big his brother was. Sebastian was close to stretching the limits of wolf sizing, but his big brother was even bigger, as he remembered. 

He wondered what Nathaniel would say if he would know about him joining his father's pack. Alas, Nathaniel wasn't here. He lived his own life. Sebastian did wonder how much he was living his life because after their mother died something had snapped, there had snapped something in the both of them really. Sebastian killed their uncle. The grey tank watched the mental flashbacks. Those were no fun times, though the melodramatic side of Sebastian instantly kicked in, thinking that now were not such fun times either having his heart broken again. Him getting to know Burke was a good thing for him. He should focus on that.

With new determination Sebastian trotted further to the Caldera, honestly he hadn't gotten far, if he would have looked over his shoulder he could still see the edges of those dark woods he lived in now. Sebastian also decided that once he would return from the Caldera that he would invest some time with his new siblings. They were twins, or so he heard. A boy and a girl. He hadn't seen the white princess and the dark arrogant youngster Burke saw as his own. Maybe they left, he hoped so.
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel had been going on forever since he'd left the Thorn Ledge area and truth to be told, while he might be telling himself that he was looking for Sebastian, deep inside, he did not truly expect to find his brother. If anything, one of the reasons why he had even gone on this mission was because life had gone from boring to extremely boring and Nat knew that if he didn't do something, he would slowly die away. He had no inclination to join a pack because he had no inclination to work for them; he knew within a matter of weeks, he would be kicked out for his attitude and his unwillingness to cooperate. Nat was only an asset to a pack if he liked the pack; which had, by the way, never happened before.

Little did he know that somehow, he had managed to come to the place where his family now resided. Nathaniel was not religious in any way; he believed in living for the moment but the way things were now, maybe he would soon find himself believing that something, that someone was guiding him. What it was, he didn't know. But there was a being that was greater than him, a divine being somewhere that was helping him. 

Resting for a moment, Nathaniel lifted his chestnut crown, black leathery nostrils flaring as he regarded the world in front of him with the cold, unfeeling eyes of one who had lost all purpose and humanity in life. Shaking his thick coat, the Rochester snorted, then stopped, ears pricking and eyes alert of all a sudden as a new scent brushed over his nostrils. He straightened, confirming the scent, then retreated to a side and began waiting, keeping out of sight. It wasn't long before the figure came in sight, just as he remembered. Large, grayscale, and most importantly, with a tail.

A sigh left his lips for a moment as he regarded the wolf from a distance. Then he made up his mind and emerged from the cool touch of the shadows, coming into the wolf's full view. His eyes cold and betraying no emotion, his countenance stoic and unfathomable, his lips set in a cruel line as he spoke in his rolling deep baritone, "Long time no see, little brother."
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian kept the same pace as he was traveling to the Caldera, he didn't wash his scent off this time and he hoped that they wouldn't see him for a traitor. He wanted to get to know his father better. He wanted a family since his own was scattered. Aduin had become a bit of his family, and the young male would hate to disappoint him. Sebastian had been a wolf with morals, one that would be truthful to his words. The grey tank focussed on the road and where he was traveling, the prairie was quite an open space with the occasional cluster of trees. 

Sebastian stopped in his tracks when a monster of a wolf came from one of those clusters. His tail dropped for a moment, his ears perked forward. Something in the way that wolf walked---- "Nat!," he let out with a gasp. His brother! His big brother was here! Most would be rather repulsed or scared to see a wolf like him and his facial expression. A loner might even go out of his way since one didn't want an injury. But Sebastian wasn't afraid because this was his brother. His tail started to wag, always a puppy compared to Nathaniel. He ran forward to the dark brown male. They really looked alike only Sebastian had the grey version of Nathaniel's coat. 

Sebastian instantly greeted his brother, giving a lick under his chin in his excitement and nosing through his fur. He had gotten a lot more scars, but he looked healthy. Sebastian was so glad to see him. He had been mentally preparing himself that he would never see his brother again. For a brief moment he wondered how Burke would react if he would know another son had come. Oh dear. "You're here," Sebastian let out as he stepped back to have a better look at him. Sebastian had some light scarring to on his shoulder, also on his neck but the fluff on his neck covered those scars. "I missed you," he admitted, not caring if it was weak he wanted his brother to know that. Now with all the drama he had suffered with Haven he really needed his grounded brother.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
It was indeed Sebastian. He had the same face, the same blue eyes, the same Rochester dots they both had. In the back of his mind, deep down, Nat knew, the moment he caught the scent, the moment he saw the greyscale form, that it had to be him. But he had to make sure, he had to be 100% sure because he had been let down too many times; way too many to count. Even if he'd kind of shut down the 'moral' and 'good' part of him, he still had his emotions and whether he liked it or not, he still cared, he still loved, he still felt. And the sinking, choking, bitter feeling of disappointment was not something he would like to feel again.

And Nat didn't. Sebastian stopped and gasped out his name, his tail started wagging madly and Nathaniel resisted the urge to smile; he remained steadfastly stoic, not really sure how to react now that he had somehow found his brother. Was he supposed to ask how everything was, if he had been successful on his manhunt for Burke. Was he supposed to express his happiness, or keep stoic as he always did. Emotions and emotions. Confusion. Awkwardly, Nat gave Seb a gentle nudge on his cheek when the younger of the two began excitedly greeting him.

"Yes. You've been licking me all over, surely you realise I'm solid. No ghost or mirage is solid," Nathaniel deadpanned in reply to Sebastian's no-brainer question. Then obviously, his sentimental brother had to make things all the more awkward for his emotionally stunted littermate. The words, 'I miss you' rang through his head and he stiffened before forcing himself to relax and moving his head into a nod. "I'll be surprised if you didn't. I am a great brother after all," Nathaniel said with a straight face, looking pointedly at Seb. "How have you been?"
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian knew that his brother wasn't going to say that he missed him but Sebastian was pretty sure that deep down he did. The large male inhaled softly, giving his brother some space. Nat had given him a nudge back which was definitely something. Sebastian sat down before him. "I didn't mean it like that, you know that," he spoke, responding about the ghost part. Sebastian shrugged lightly at his question. If he was asking about him as a person, well, Sebastian felt like he was a bit of a mess currently. The grey young male was still quite heartbroken and having to face Haven wasn't fun either. But if he was asking on how he was been, with what he has been doing well then he had quite the struggle.

"Well, I've been.... yeah," he shrugged. Not really wanting to talk about Haven. He also wasn't sure about the fact what his brother would say about such things, it was probably all dramatics for him. He didn't want to be disinteresting so Sebastian thought starting about their father would be a good thing. "I found father," he spoke, which was something Sebastian had never really said before. He mostly referred to Burke as Burke, not as father. "I'm.. I'm in his pack now, recently actually," he spoke to his brother. He was curious how Nat was going to react, or if he was going to react at all. His brother was mostly stoic. Sebastian remembered that he was like that to strangers, not to him. Sadly a thought popped into his mind, he had been away for a long time, maybe his brother thought of his as a stranger.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel had changed a lot since when he was only a pup; he'd changed even more when his mother died and Sebastian left, following his heart blindly instead of rational thoughts. His greyscale littermate would remember him to be pretty unresponsive, stoic and cold, but Nat knew that now, he was a lot worse. He had committed all sorts of sins that Seb would completely disapprove of, in fact, if he knew, he might probably attempt to kill Nat like he had with Darius. Murders, drugs etc. Nat had done a lot of things that he hoped Seb would never find out. Or maybe not; he'll like to see how Seb thought of his big brother now.

"Sure, sure," Nat replied with a gentle roll of his eyes when Sebastian responded matter-of-factly to his quip. "Better than me, then," the bear turned to stare at the greyscale version of himself with stern, narrowed eyes as he bore down upon his brother, eyes scanning his form to check for all sorts of differences, injuries, changes that had taken place when he was gone. Then Sebastian got to the main point and Nat's lips, formerly curled in a vague smile, changed into a mixture between a cruel smirk and a humorless smile. "Father....good old father," he trailed off, "you found him. What did you do to him? Is he no longer 'Burke' anymore?"

Then Seb dropped the bomb, stating he was now part of Burke's pack. Nathaniel's countenance remained firmly stoic, but he turned his head, angling it so he looked straight at Seb. "Really?" Nat said with a sardonically mocking tilt of his head. "After going on a manhunt for him, you decide to give up and just work for him? Awesome Seb. I love your logic. I really do. I admire you soooooo much." His lip quirked into a half-smirk.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched his stoic brother, not much came from the male as feedback but Sebastian knew he just had to deal with it. His brother had been different after their mother died. Sebastian slowly nodded when he started about their father. "He is getting pretty old now," Sebastian returned with a hint of a smirk. He wasn't really certain if he would label his father 'good' but apparently Nat thought he was. Then the male seemed slightly surprised by his decision. He had been surprised himself too. 

"Yeah. It didn't go the way I wanted to," he admitted. "Or well, I wanted to settle it. His pack is quite dark with like a brotherhood which contains assassins and spies. I wasn't really up for that. And he wasn't getting out alone at all. I faced him last week and well. We talked and he make sure to tell me that I was wrong," Sebastian shrugged lightly. "He didn't know about Darius and then he thanked me," Sebastian added. The grey tank shrugged lightly. For him it seemed like a reasonable offer to get to know him.

Sebastian had been surprised how loyal his followers were. They were really there for him even though they were all dark. Sebastian wondered if they had morals like him, maybe they just hid their morals. Sebastian over all was still a bit taken back with the whole ordeal.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel snickered when a vague impression of a smirk crossed Sebastian's face and he quipped about how their father was getting pretty old now. "Be surprised if he wasn't. Must be a grumpy old bastard now; more than he was before," he commented with a straight face, his impassive countenance betraying none of the hilarity or amusement he felt about his own comment. He controlled himself though, maintaining his intimidating impression and swiveled his ears forward, listening attentively to what his younger brother had to say about his hunt for father.

"Sounds fun to me," the tip of his lip quirked upward in a crooked smirk although his pale blue eyes remained as indifferent and unfathomable as ever. "Oh, little brother..." Nat said softly when Seb said he wasn't really up for facing a brotherhood of assassins and spies but he didn't say anything else, learning long ago to filter his words around his more 'moral' brother. However, when Seb told him that the two of them talked and that Burke had thanked him about killing Darius, a genuine smile spread over his features, for a brief few seconds. "See? Told ya," Nat said, amused, and proud, in a smug tone.

"So now you're with their gang?" the chestnut agouti shifted his weight between his paws, and relaxed his previously tensed muscles, tilting his proud crown slightly as he fixed his eyes on his brother.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian could not confirm or deny Nat's statement. Burke had been grumpy and not very welcoming towards him in the beginning but he was better once they started talking more. He had seen him around in the forest and Sebastian didn't have the impression that Burke was that grumpy. He had been greeted by the alpha male so there was that. What Sebastian was surprised about was that he had gotten a smile from Nat. An actual smile had popped up on his face. Sebastian shrugged a bit foolishly, not sure about it all but he did like that Nat seemed pleased with himself.

"Yes, I am," he confirmed to his brother with a nod. "You are very close to it actually. I am not sure if I am going to stay forever but, you know I will use it for some bonding with dad. He has really become a father now compared to before." Sebastian looked at his brother. He had some other information he might not like. Sebastian scanned over his face for a moment. "He even adopted the previous children of their deceased queen and his former mate as his own. I do not believe they have the rochester name but he does sees them as their own," he admitted, secretly curious if Nathaniel was going to care about it or not.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel's trained keen eyes did not miss the shrug in Sebastian's shoulders when he had smiled smugly. It seemed like his little brother hadn't changed that much; he still lacked the decisive calculative mind that killers possessed, that Nat had inherited from their father and had perfected after a lifetime of danger. However, Nat was also kind of glad that Seb was still the same moral guy he had been before, because he did not want his greyscale littermate to go down the same dark road he did. It was not a good road; or an easy one at all. One had to discard their humanity; not that Nat had a lot in the beginning, but still.

"Oh, am I?" Nat tilted his head sideways, rugged facial features contorting into a thoughtful expression as he absorbed the information that he'd just been told: Burke's new back was close by, very close by. "Really though Seb. One minute, you hate him and go on a manhunt for him. The next, you say he's becoming a father figure. Will you ever make up your mind?" there was no malice in his words, but a sort of brotherly exasperation at Seb's 'stupidity' in Nat's eyes. Despite everything the greyscale tank had gone through, deep inside he was still the same, attention-seeking, needy child he had been when he was young.

The next words, while surprised Nat a bit, was not unexpected at all. Burke was a very libertine man in Nat's eyes; like father, like son. But he hadn't expected his father to find a mate, fall in love and actually raise children lovingly. Nevertheless, all the chestnut wolf was tilt his head in a birdlike manner and examine Seb with thinly veiled curiosity, his face a perfect mask of indifference at the news that had just been given to him. Had his brother expected a better reaction? "So?"
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded in return to reply that Nathaniel was indeed close to their father's pack. Then came the critique from his brother which was very reasonable. Deep down he had always wanted the approval of his father even though he hated for what he had done to him. He wanted to be seen, after all when he was younger he had looked up to the man. Sebastian now had something to look up to again and he was kind of liking that. "Well that was a year ago.. Last autumn I came to the revelation that I didn't need to kill him and that I didn't need his approval," he explained. "I went to settle, not to kill, and instead I did get approval? It was quite a surprise let me tell you that."

Sebastian just wanted to take this chance now the Caldera had been full if he should trust Haven's words. He would have to check that out later when he went to see Aduin. "So? So!!! I means he does care and might be a father figure after all. Maybe he can become the dad I pictured him to be and I don't know. We would have at least one parent again." Sebastian sounded so childishly hopeful in that moment. He was really quite the contrast with his brother. His tail wagged slightly not being able to contain himself. "I don't know I just thought it was nice that there might be a bit of care inside of him."
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel cocked a critical eyebrow at his little brother's response and tilted his head, an exasperated, sardonic smirk adorning his lips for a moment as he appraised his littermate. "Last autumn? Took you long enough, Seb," Nat criticized mercilessly, "Took you that long to grow up? Honestly." Malice laced his words as the barest trace of annoyed anger touched his cold eyes. Truthfully, Nathaniel was angry at Sebastian for leaving Thorn Ledge, himself and their siblings to go on the useless manhunt when they could've rebuilt or found their own pack. He was angry that Seb was allowing his own selfish thoughts and emotions to cloud his logic. In a way, the greyscale wolf was worse than Nat because at least, the chestnut brother was selfless when it came to his family. Seb on the other hand....

"You selfish, unthinking, piece of shit," Nat spat bitterly, finally allowing his facade to fall away and for the annoyance, pain, hurt, worry, every bit of emotion he'd ever felt to show. The earlier excitement had faded away, now, all he wanted was to let Seb know and understand how he felt. He took a step forward, muscles tensing, teeth gritted behind the resentful line of his lips. "Your childishness costed us too much, and for what? A grizzled, old man's approval that you didn't need and will never need? Was I, were we not enough? Apparently not. You had to go and run to Burke like a puppy in denial."

At Sebastian's next words, Nat's black lips pulled slightly backwards, revealing the tips of his fangs and showing how deep his annoyance ran. "Why do you need a father figure, or a parent? You're two, almost three for god's sake! You're old enough to be a dad yourself. You do well enough alone. The sight of you makes me sick. How can you be so....pathetically childish." The blunt claws on Nat's toes dug into the ground and he resisted the urge to pace and tackle his brother onto the ground. Then he scoffed to himself and asked himself why he was resisting the urge. Allowing years of pent up anger and annoyance to rule him, Nathaniel turned to Seb, bunched up his muscles and leapt forward, rage in his eyes, making to tackle his brother onto the ground.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not expected his brother to react the way he did. The male ducked his head and stepped a bit back. The ducking of his head was mostly to protect his own neck. He knew his brother and they had a lot of play fights. He did not want to turn this into a fight. He had done it this time. Nat had broken from his stoic mask to yell at him. The grey male was quite surprised before his own anger sat in. He was not selfish, far from. He just wanted to know why Burke left, he had talked with Nathaniel about this when he left. Though what hurt him the most was that Nathaniel told him the sight of him made him sick. That was not something Sebastian ever liked hearing from his own brother. "I'm not childish," he returned, tears lining in his eyes because Nathaniel hurt him deep.

"I left myself because I didn't want to be in that rotten place. No pack should live there and everyone was broken, including you," he returned to his brother. All the excitement from before vanished because of one reaction from his brother. Sebastian didn't want Burke as a parent he just wanted to get to know him. Though it would be nice to have someone to go to. After their mom died Nathaniel's facial expressions died too. That was not very normal either. Sebastian stepped back further, creating some distance between him and his brother. He wasn't sure if he liked this Nathaniel. He felt like he couldn't really talk to him or tell his brother was he was feeling because now he seemed angry with him for even feeling a certain way. "Are you so dead inside you can't even feel happy for me? I am working on getting better, dealing with his cancerous bitterness I had to deal with for years. It has been eating me from the inside. At least I have a heart that can feel emotions. I am not sure if I can say the same for you. I don't need a parent. I already decided that I didn't need his approval. Though I have every right of getting to know the one that is my biological father and his reasonings. I want to learn from him. He is doing something right to have a pack full of loyal followers."
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The thing was, Nat had long forgotten what it felt to care, to feel. He had gone way too long feeling no remorse for his sadistic and libertine actions. Life was a lot easier like that, and he didn't need to feel guilt or any negative feelings. But with Seb back, the feelings of 'care' came rushing back to him and punched him in the gut. He cared about his little brother way more than he would ever like to admit and it scared him that he felt that way towards another wolf; it was his weakness, you see, and Nat did not like having a weakness that others could expose. He was beginning to wonder if this had been a good idea after all. This....wasn't what he needed right now...or so he thought.

Anger-laced blue eyes noted the glittering tears in his brother and immediately, Nathaniel felt the now unfamiliar stab of guilt in his heart. He ignored it, however, focusing on the mind-blowing rage and hurt he felt and channeling that. His ears flattened against his skull and a dark shadow settled on his features as he took a threatening step forward, head down like a bull ready to charge. "You sure 'bout that?" Nat said softly, a smirk decorating his lips as he replied to Seb's comment about not being childish. He did not advance anymore though, but stopped and told himself that he wanted, needed to listen to Seb before he did anything he would regret. With anyone else, he would have gone straight to combat mode, but this was his baby brother and legit the only one he cared for. 

The smirk stayed fixated on his chiseled features when Sebastian began ranting, asking Nat if he was so dead inside that he could not even feel happy for the greyscale male. That he was dealing with the bitterness and that apparently, Sebastian had a heart that could feel but Nat didn't. He could feel the rage ebbing away, replaced by exhaustion and just tiredness in general. He straightened up and took a step back, no longer threatening his brother. "You're right," Nathaniel replied after a moment of careful thinking. "I don't have a heart that can feel. I might as well just go now. You're dealing fine with your father aren't you? He'll take care of you now, you can go running to him when you need help. I don't suppose I matter anymore."

Bitterness and hurt crept up him but he ignored them, instead he met Seb's eyes squarely.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at his brother, his head lower than his seeing that his brother was quite the dominant figure. Sebastian was slightly believed when he stopped advancing forward. The male kept his stance too. The little brother knew how his brother could be to solve she didn't like, which was everyone except him. Still he had disliked what his brother ha said to him. It hurt. "Yes." Sebastian had the feeling that Nat had been burt because he left, and that was why he said those mean things. But then again, Nat didn't have a heart or feelings. Nathaniel even stated that himself, though it did seem to calm him down. It had almost been a reminder for his brother it looked like.

"I didn't say that. I was just my hopeful self again, but until now I am not really liking being in his pack if I am really honest," he spoke. Nemesis had said that he didn't belong there and then there was the whole deal with Damien and Burke's other children. He had grown up differently. Nathaniel might fit there, yet seeing himself contrasting against Nathaniel's personality it was only a reminded how much morals he had compared to his family. Still, he did love his brother, more than hid father and he didn't want him to go. Sebastian battered his eyes at the male before him. "I might not like what you said to me but I don't want you to go. You just found me again," he protested lightly. "You are still my brother. You saying that you don't matter sounds a lot like you do care."
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel used to be full of morals, just like his naive little brother, believing that he could remain good, untainted by the influences, and that in spite of all the challenges he knew he would face, he would come out as the better one. But things changed when Burke left, when Darius started stepping way out of line, when his mother died, when his brother left, when his life fell apart. Nat was faced by the dark, cold truth of the world, hit by the icy stones of life, stabbed in the back by his own morals and humanity. He realised that his previous hopes and dreams were just that, hopes and dreams. He was weak, he couldn't be the good guy. Nat fell back first into the cool arms of the shadows and was lost in the maze forever. In truth, while it was easier that way, he never forgot how it felt to care, to try to be good. He remembered how good it felt when it worked, but never had the courage to follow through with changing. 

For that, Nat admired Sebastian and deep down, wished he could be just like his brother. Wished he wasn't so weak, wished he was braver, stronger, had more determination and persistence. Wished; but never followed through with the plan. Pain stabbed his heart; he could actually feel the pain by his chest when those old thoughts and emotions surfaced once more. Outside, Nat remained stoic though. He'd gotten so used to remaining strong on the outside that it was now second nature, even in front of the wolf he trusted the most. 

He remained silent when Seb replied though, listening as his brother spoke. A sad smile traced his lips at his brother's last words. "I care too much, Seb. That's the problem," Nat said quietly, stepping forward to appraise his littermate sadly. "It bloody hurts."
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was clueless about what was going on inside of his brother. The male watched his stoic face as it kept quiet. He wondered what the male was thinking about, it was never clear. As had happened before Nat could suddenly lash out and then be all calm and non-caring again. Sebastian inhaled softly when his brother spoke, unaware that his brother wanted to be like him, if only he would know. Sebastian smiled at the other's words. He quirked up his lips and then stepped closer then he did. Sebastian kind of liked having him around again even though he was one ball of negativity. "It doesn't always hurt," he protested lightly, though Sebastian could vouch for how many times he had been hurt by others. But there had been some good moments and that was why he was not closing off because of those good moments.

The male let out another soft sigh. "So what are you going to do now? Stick around I hope?," he wondered. Sebastian wasn't really sure what was going to happen with him and if he was going to stay in the brotherhood. It was a lot of upkeep and he wasn't sure if the reward in the end would be enough for how much he had done. The large grey tank thought about if for a moment. He wasn't a quiter. He didn't want to give up just yet. He had to go on. He always had this drive to prove himself and to be better. He wanted his hopes and dreams to come out.
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
"Oh yeah?" Nathaniel tilted his head, curling his lip mockingly as he regarded his younger brother with cold, unfeeling eyes. "And you would know because.....?" Nat did not doubt that his brother had made many connections during his mission to find their father, but right now, Nat deduced he was alone with only his father to call family. He did not have a mate, or started a family for himself. He was still alone and single. "I deduce that you don't have much luck with the ladies," Nat stated matter-of-factly. "Or are you more of a guy person?" he asked, genuinely curious. Nat was in his element now, not talking about his own troubles but finding out weaknesses of others.

"I dunno, Seb. I left to find you, but I didn't really expect to, well, actually find you." Nathaniel replied honestly, relaxing and sinking down onto his haunches, rubbing a paw over his face as his ears flattened against his skull in a moment of uncharacteristic distress. "I mean I could always just resume my old life, but then my whole 'purposeful and good quest' would be put to a waste." Nat's eyes glinted at that and his lip quirked upwards in amusement. Then he looked up, blue eyes locking into Seb's identical ones. "Look, I'm your big brother. I haven't been around much but I don't have much of a purpose now. I'm going to camp out here for a few days and just...think. If things go bad, look for me here. I've got nowhere else to go."

A genuine, hopeful smile touched his lips as he rose onto his paws. "If you'll have me."

This moment of honesty wasn't going to last long.
i've eaten the sun,

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at his brother and then realized that he did not have a reply for him. He just knew that there was someone out there. He would have mentioned Haven but she had died, or left him. He was saddened by that idea and it had broken his heart. "Well I had a girlfriend," he commented but then it died out. Because it was 'had' and not 'have'. He looked at his brother and let out a soft sigh. "I am not really into guys. I want a family. And I will raise them right," he spoke to Nathaniel. He would probably laugh at him about it. "Maybe even start my own pack or something," he commented. He envisioned that more for later, later. When he felt more mature.

Sebastian felt himself a bit warm up when Nathaniel admitted that he came to find him. Sebastian nodded when his brother explained what he was planning and what he was going to do. He would definitely need to remember that if something happened at his father's pack. "I'd like that. I wouldn't want to miss you again," Sebastian admitted. "I will have you," he smiled and then stepped closer. He snuggled against his brother happy that he was there again. Sebastian was just going to make Nathaniel endure his cuddle because he had missed him even if he was a bit of a brute.

Shall we have a new one soon? Seeing that Seb is kicked out from DB?