Herbalists' Cache cthulu dawn [m]
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
He felt as though his figure were made of water, so fluid and palpable he had become, manipulated by the touch of the mysterious Taltos. It was so strange! So beautifully strange...

Eyes still closed with quiet, calm passion, Ishi rose his slim muzzle to run his tongue over the underside of the man's muzzle and up to his cheek. He tasted like promise.
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
small PP

the reaction was clear -- a low sound came from lasher's throat as he allowed himself the luxury of the boy's touch, his tongue tracing fire along taltos' flesh. presently he turned, pressing ayishi lightly to the earth, the scent of crushed peppermint rising around their bodies.  his mouth traveled down the other's throat, the proud collarbones; he lay alongside the boy, slowly and unhurriedly awakening the pale cherub with a practiced touch. here was his milieu, here was the breadth of his skill.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
At around eight months old, Ishi had spied his Alphas in a secluded woodland. The male one had been making sounds like Taltos, and the female, beneath him, had been breathing heavily, her eyes closed and her lips parted. It had made Ishi feel funny. And, selfishly, he hadn't wanted to create pleasure like that but, rather, to be the receiver of it. So as he was laid down upon Winter grasses by the large, powerful male, a surge of anticipation went through him. He paused in his own ministrations to watch and to feel, his nymphlike body moved however Taltos would like.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the boy's eyes had become a moonlit dreamscape of desire, and lasher moved along his body, somehow intoxicated by the moment as well as his own ability to command such a reaction from ayishi. as he had done with luke, so he teased the pallid little cherub with a delectable sort of tormentation, before moving lower for a long linger until the apex of pleasure had been wrung from the hapless hollow wolf.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
And that was when thought was banished. No doubt Taltos was full of thought, design and tactic, the philosophies of pleasure, but Ishi was blank-minded now. He squeaked with surprise but then gave over to the deep breaths of sensual pleasure. This was amazing... unreal. He writhed gently.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
under his ministrations the boy arched and gave soft sighs, until he was given over totally to it. lasher lingered only a moment longer before rising to lie alongside ayishi, smiling up at the canopy of dark emerald above them. "did you enjoy that?" the man asked, though he knew well the answer; he motioned for the boy to draw toward him, to lie against his dark chest. "there is more, of course."
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
All Ishi had been doing was moving to the man's touches and uttering gentle gasps, but he felt like he'd run a mile. Catching his breath and giving a definite nod, the boy moved automatically to lie closer to Taltos, pressing his muzzle into his fur, which smelled of evergreens. He loved it. At the next revelation, an image of those Alphas flashed into his head...

M-more? he asked, gazing up at the handsome miracle-worker with wide golden eyes, his voice a mixture of curiosity and excitement.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher hummed beneath his breath, rolling to his side and preening the pale fur of the other's shoulder. "yes," he murmured, a mischievous grin appearing upon his muzzle. nudging into the crook of ayishi's throat, lasher lifted the boy's chin heavenward. "would you like to know it?" the druid whispered, wanting to see the cherubic little scout writhe again.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Such was the intensity of the dark traveller's teasing, Ishi ran out of words there and then. He had a thousand questions, but got the distinct impression that they couldn't be answered with words anyway. So, instead, he moved his muzzle to run his tongue slowly over the crook of Taltos' neck, as sensual as he'd been taught mere seconds ago. The action was a simple reply: yes, yes, and yes.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
yes, came the silent voice of the child -- lasher stood to his paws, motioning for ayishi to do the same. when they were alongside one another, lasher traversed the length of one pale flank with kissed whispers, before his want grew too great and he took the little hollow wolf into his arms, moving gently and yet with a latent ferocity that spilled between gritted teeth into the other's nape.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Being so young and healthy he was not exhausted from what had occurred, but he was still breathing quite heavily — partly because of that, and partly out of anticipation. But then they rose, and Ishi fell silent, wondering (hard and wanting) what was to happen next. He was enveloped, then, by all that shadowed muscle. He gasped, knowing pain, but was not fearful.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the sound that issued from the wolf bespoke pain -- lasher held himself still, muzzle moving down to touch ayishi's ear, whispering to know if the boy was all right, if he wished to stop. there was a seduction to consent, and it was a lust that taltos held close to his heart. perhaps it was too much -- too soon. the druid was quiet, awaiting his young lover's response.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Ishi knew from instinct that pain was a necessity in reaching that perfect pleasure he'd seen etched upon the pretty features of that Alpha Female. Taltos — a stranger, a glorious stranger — was holding him in a beautifully possessive manner that made him feel more wanted than he'd ever felt in his life. And so, at the hesitation, the androgynous boy whispered, please keep going. I want... I want to know it...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the boy whispered, his tones wanting, desirous. and so lasher conceded; surrendered; he moved again and firmly, holding ayishi to him as he had before, murmured words and hushed sounds emanating from his throat. at length, there came a time when taltos was forced to relinquish control, and his gestures became more frenzied. the druid's breath feathered through the fine white fur at the back of his lover's neck; he closed his eyes, becoming more erratic, until the little death came and powerfully; he gave up the ghost and gasped aloud at the white and blinding sensation of it.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Quickly he no longer had to envisage that Alpha Female — for he had become her. Now he was the the girl, the beauty, the writhing angel who shared in a strong man's pleasure. The pain abated just as quickly when Taltos introduced an amazing rhythm, and the virgin boy started gasping and moaning with the sensation of it all. It was so intense he was seconds from collapsing.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the white cascade came down, from heaven it seemed; it gripped the pair in thrall and lasher blinked slowly at the magnitude of it. in time, however, it faded gently, and he was able to regain his senses and breathe ayishi's scent, hear the boy's pleasured sounds as he himself continued at a slower pace, intending to extend this interlude as long as he might, for was it not the thing to do when they were bound for a length of time? he smiled.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Ishi embraced the feeling for all it was worth, almost melting from the sensation. The feeling of Taltos slowing was almost torturously beautiful, and at this the boy's legs finally gave way, and he slid gently to the ground. He turned, his angelic face looking up into that of the wise miracle. He had a curious thought... does this mean I'm a girl?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
eventually, they parted, and the pale boy slipped gracefully to the earth. as before, lasher came 'round to lie alongside him, smiling down into the seraphim's gorgeous little face. ayishi's question caused the druid to laugh, however, though it was a kind sound, one devoid of mockery. "not at all. i have been in your place many, many times. i am still a man." his teeth flashed in a grin. "why do you ask?"
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
As the astonishing sensations began to subside, making slow room for proper thoughts again, Ishi found himself fascinated that Taltos had taken the "female role" as well as the more active alternative. Now that he'd finally felt what it turned out he'd been wanting to feel for months, Ishi couldn't imagine himself any other way. I always thought... he hesitated so that he might articulate his thoughts, and gently nuzzled up to the man's barrel chest, I always thought this was something an Alpha Male did to his Alpha Female.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"it is," taltos confirmed, licking o'ertop of his lover's muzzle and drawing the boy more firmly against him in an embrace. "but it not reserved for an alpha pair, nor for men and women. it is the singular right of a creature to seek pleasure with a willing partner, regardless of gender." few understood this -- lasher still found that many considered a man who loved men to be an anomaly, let alone a man who loved both those of his own identity and women also.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Though his ears were flattened against the older one's chest, they were also attentive, fascinated by what he was learning. Brushing his soft muzzle against that dark fur, Ishi gazed up at him with large golden eyes and observed simply: it's so amazing, Taltos...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
they lay in twined embrace, the dark wolf and his pale young lover, until at length lasher kissed softly ayishi's eyelids and drew aside reluctantly. "i am afraid i must gather these herbs and return home," he murmured softly. "but surely i shall return." he nudged the boy's cheek gently.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Ishi was blissfully content in the Donnelaith Alpha's arms, so much so that he barely had another thought. Until it was time to part, of course. Wait, herbs? What herbs? Oh yeah...

The boy smiled lazily up at him. Do you think we really will meet again? Or maybe just in Ishi's dreams. At this point he wasn't sure he knew the difference.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last for me <3 ty!

"oh, yes. yes indeed," lasher murmured, sweeping his herbs into a bundle for carrying, before meandering back to ayishi's luxuriously arranged limbs,  kissing the boy's outstretched forepaw. "we shall." with that the druid mouthed his burden, gave his lover an affectionate look, and set off in the direction of donnelaith, filled with a comforting joy.
fallen prince
157 Posts
Ooc — Ells
tyvm for the thread! <3

He smiled happily, practically purring at the magical male's words. Ishi watched him leave — and even once he'd left, he watched him still, the memories he'd left behind. Then, at last, Ishi flopped down softly on the ground in a pile of sheer satisfaction and awe, giving a soft giggle as if to say, "I can't believe I just did that!" But he had. They had. And Ayishik felt more himself than ever before.