Sunspire Mountains I fired, than I missed.
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Popping in since they haven't had a thread in a bit ^^

Though things were being planned, she'd yet to carry out her desire to seek council with the neighbouring pack. Perhaps it was uncertainty that drove her to put it off, the risk that her actions would only worsen the situation. While such thoughts were worrisome, she also found them to be quite exhilarating. It was not fear she felt, but it was close enough to seem just as new. Even still, she was a peaceful being by nature, and held no desire to cause tensions to arise between the adjacent lands. Thus, her trip was in need of being planned well. Every scenario, every detail—everything needed planned, even down to the last little step. They had not been around as long as the others, and so she needed to be especially careful. She knew not their numbers or even how they lived, and so she knew not if her tribe had anything to lose if the meeting was upset.

Asterr's mind had been plagued by such thoughts and bothersome scenarios up until the point in which she'd heard a howl ring out, the voice being one she recognized well. Knowing that she'd neglected her responsibilities towards the boy by placing all of her focus on Ryūjin, she set out to find him, her search taking her beyond the boundaries of their claim. The realization of such bothered her, her instinct to protect him being tossed into overdrive. It was a wonder as to why he'd decided to leave, for she'd been previously concerned that he might never strive to explore beyond their home. The story behind his scars had to be enough to frighten him, she had thought, and yet his scent still led outside of the tribe's land. He truly was one of the strongest wolves she'd ever met.

When Leo had finally been located, the dragoness approached slowly and greeted him with a gentle nudge against his shoulder. "What has led you all the way out here?" the yearling inquired, a smile on her maw. It was obvious she was not upset with his actions, but curious instead.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 06, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 09, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 10, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 11, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by RIP Leo - February 12, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: I fired, than I missed. - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:54 PM