Silvertip Mountain I've been poisoned, for sure.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
Yay for Pregnancy! Almost 3 weeks preggers now.

In the last week Zaria was definitely noticing something weird. She was never ill but ever since last week she had an influx of being nauseous. The female was quite shocked at first, thinking that she hung too much around her poisons and that she had been affected. She had drank a lot of water, which she linked to why she had to pee more and more, and had stayed away from her poison stash. Now the female was still feeling nauseous. Her tired body moved herself forward, but slowly she began to feel a bit dizzy too. She blinked slowly, spinning on her legs for a moment. Her ears flattened not liking that she was feeling this way. Why was she feeling this way?! She never gets sick.

Zaria's breathing became a bit more shallow and after a few gags her last meal was vomited before her feet. "Uuuchhh,' she groaned, half annoyed, half feeling just rotten. The young female did not link all of this to her pregnancy, frankly she was rather clueless that she was pregnant. She was just brushing it off as something that would probably happen after she and Fitz had their week of fun. She was naively pushing that idea back. She was not a mother, please. Zaria was also starting to show a bit. Normally in the fourth week a female would start showing but seeing that Zaria was not a big female she did not have a lot of room. Her abdomen could only widen to make room for the children. Zaria didn't really feel better after vomiting. She was still dizzy and not in a mood to move her tired muscles. Maybe she should drag herself back to the den.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had noticed the sickly Alpha, and had yet to communicate with either of the Alpha's in her time joining the pack. Lowering her stance to one of respect, listening to what Steady had explained to her. She cautiously approached the young Alpha. She held a worried expression on her face, and tilted her head to the side, leaving enough room between the two of them to keep from invading any space the wolf needed. That, and not wanting to get too close to her... last meal. "Excuse me, are you okay?" Her tone of voice was concerned. She tried to be polite, not wanting to disrupt the female of anything. 

Mara has had yet to hear much about Zaria from any of the pack members, but concluded she was a good leader, along side Fitz. They'd chosen well for ranks, and who would be accepted into the pack. So far all fellow members were kind and made her feel accepted, she believed this wolf would react the same. Welcoming and friendly. She hoped in her small time being associated in the pack, that her Alpha wouldn't grow too ill, or anyone else in the pack for that matter. Perhaps a sickness was going around, which worried her the most. Until, she noticed her abdomen being a bit larger than her body type, perhaps the she-wolf was pregnant?
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It didn't take long for a pack member came to check up on her. Only the thing was that Zaria was quite the independent soul. She wanted to stay in control and most of all she wanted to stay in control of her own body. She hated that she was not in control and that one of the pack members had to see her in this way. What kind of example would set this? Zaria blinked her eyes open, still extremely dizzy. She didn't even recognize this female that was before her. She growled out of instinct. "Intruder," she growled. She was terribly dizzy but then she caught the female's scent and looked at her with more concentration. She had been in Mason's team with her on the treasure hunt. "Oh.. you're the new one." A soft complaining grunt came from her lips as she sat down.

As she sat down her abdomen looked slightly more swollen. One could think that she ate too much after their successful hunt, yet the vomit by her feet contradicted that. Zaria slowly laid down, normally she was quite vain and most kenos displaying her high rank but now she was feeling so rotten. Her ears were flattened. "Do I look okay to you?," she snapped lightly, mostly out of frustration instead of annoyance to the female. Zaria wanted to Fitz. She let out a crappy howl for Fitz but it was probably not going to reach him. She placed her head down. "Find @FitzDutiful... or @Steady," she commanded, curiously so seeing that Mason was the caregiver.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara didn't want to defy her Alpha's orders, so she nodded and did what she was told. "I'll search for them," she left Zaria's presence, even though she didn't want to leave her alone in such condition. She smelled the air, hoping to catch either one of their scents, both would be even better. But she didn't rely on her scent very much, it still lacking its potential, even with the multiple treatments from Peak. She had noticed it may have improved, just a little bit. Then again, that could just be her mind tricking her. Yet, after a few minutes of searching the grounds she found nothing. Disappointed, in herself and how the wolves never crossed her path, she heading back to Zaria, hoping she wouldn't be too upset with neither of them showing up.

Before reaching the sickly female, she let out one howl, calling for the two of them. With no response, she approached her Alpha, keeping her stance of respect. "I apologize, but I couldn't find either of them." she lowered her ears, and held her concerned look.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady headed back towards the heart of the territory after finishing his patrols of the borders, and visiting his sister outside the borders. He was ecstatic that she was here, though a little upset that there wasn't room the pack. Steady hadn't seen much of Will lately, and was considering bumping the male so that Gracious would be able to join. It was a difficult decision for the Beta, considering he valued each and every wolf here, and didn't want to kick one out for another.

He sighed, but his thoughts were interrupted by a howl from Mara Susi. It sounded urgent, calling for both Fitz and himself. Steady immediately kicked off with his back legs, heading towards her at a dead run, feeling like no matter how fast he got there, it wasn't going to be fast enough. His thoughts went towards the worst- was the cougar back? Was there an intruder that had gotten past him?

He reached her, his sides heaving as he looked at her, then towards Zaria. There seemed to be no attacker here, but he wasn't completely put at ease. He could instantly tell something was wrong with his Alpha, and went to her side, attempting to nudge her gently on her shoulder. He looked at the vomit on the ground in front her before his gaze moved to her body. What all is wrong? he asked, needing to know all of her symptoms. Steady was no medic by any means, but there had been females in his parent's pack that had went into heat and gotten pregnant. He would just need to put all the clues together to possibly guess it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria nodded when Mara was going to look for Fitz and/or Steady. She really was positive that she poisoned herself accidentally or at least in some way because there was no way she felt so rotten all of a sudden. Zaria didn't really move when Mara returned. The female did move a bit away from her vomit. Mara returned quite quickly. She hadn't found them?! Damn. Zaria pushed herself in a sitting position but felt dizzy enough to lower herself to the ground again. She felt weird. Luckily for her Steady came rushing through the undergrowth. Zaria lifted her head a bit, groaning while doing it. Yet when Steady moved to her shoulder she briefly thought he went to her belly and instantly bared her teeth. She calmed down then she realized that he was going to her shoulder.

She tried to sit up a bit again but was spinning a bit, ears back. "I poisoned myself.. I-- Accidental. Dizzy. Nauseous. So tired," she let out to Steady, to then glance at Mara. Most didn't know that she worked with poisons. Now she thought about it, she wasn't sure if Steady knew about her poisons. As she was sitting like this she didn't look as lean as she was before. The fur on her side sticking out because of her bulging belly. "I'm never sick," she sounded annoyed when saying it.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
A wave of relief went throughout her when Steady arrived at the scene, believing he was more capable than her. 
Mara was bewildered by this new possibility, she was almost positive Zaria was pregnant. But she shouldn't jump to any conclusions, it usually didn't help her without looking at the facts. "How did you poison yourself?" Luckily, Mara had been acquainted with the medical world. If she knew how the poison was consumed, she'd have a better chance of helping her Alpha, and learning what it was would help even more. 

This was a chance to prove herself to Zaria, and she'd try her best. Yet, the idea of her being pregnant still lingered in the back of her mind. If the sick wolf had no idea how or what she was poisoned with, Mara would conclude she was in fact pregnant. She was surprised the Alpha hadn't thought of that idea, but she seemed so sure of it being something else, she wouldn't deny her confidence.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He ignored her bared teeth, knowing she didn't feel good. His eyes widened when Zaria admitted that she had poisoned herself accidentally. He took a few moments to compose himself, knowing that freaking out would do no good for anyone. He needed to think clearly. What to do?! Mara Susi asked Zaria how she had poisoned herself- good information to know if they were going to try and help her.

Okay, so if she poisoned herself, it needed to come out. Zaria, we need to get it out of your system. Are you pregnant? The longer the poison is in there, the more it could affect the pups if you are. What's the quickest way to get you to vomit more? He kept asking questions, not really giving much time for her to answer. I think we're going to need more help, he said, before tipping his head and calling for @Mason and @Peak. He knew the two males were both looking for their medic trades, and hoped one would know how best to help Zaria. Little did Steady know, he had given her the answer as to why she was sick. Steady knew she had gone into heat, but with Zaria's poisoning confession, he didn't stop to think that the symptoms she was experiencing were from her pregnancy.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

Zeta
I am powerless in this hospital for souls
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak was keeping himself low recently. He caught a squirrel earlier, which was still dangling from his mouth, a bit of blood still on his muzzle, when a call rang out. The howl sounded urged and dangerous. Peak instinctively dropped the squirrel. He raced as fast as he could, giving a loud bark signaling he was on his way. Soon, he reached the scene. "What's wrong? May I examin you Zaria?" He asked, slightly harsh. He leaned in closer, when he was in medical mode, he wasn't a shy, sweet boy he usually is. He squinted. "Have you vomited?" He said, if this was poison, he would use yarrow.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Guys this is hilarious! Though I love how part of the pack is all here & worried! :D <3

Zaria turned to Mara when she asked how she poisoned herself. She was about to reply when Steady spoke about getting it out of her system. The girl didn't look too happy with that, but the male continued talking about pups and being pregnant. "What has being pregnant have to do with this?!," she let out. Zaria never really had the talk seeing that she didn't have a mother and raised by a culture that only promoted fighting. Slaves were mostly used for pleasure, which she understood perfectly, but never to have children with. Zaria knew from instinct that she could be pregnant after her heat. But what she didn't know was that she had so many symptoms from it. She was clueless about pregnancies. She was clueless about pups too.

Zaria sat up, scowling at all these wolves around her. Peak joined too and she looked at him when he asked her to examine her. What was that word again? Oh yes. Touching. "No. There is no way you're touching me!," she instantly huffed, baring her teeth a bit. Zaria was quite stubborn and sometimes a real pain to work with. "Are you blind? Can't you see my vomit right there!??," she returned to the male, though she was feeling light headed again as she had raised her voice. A dizzy spell made her a bit unbalanced. Zaria let out a tired puff and laid down again but this time she turned on her side, panting slightly. Now it was more than clear what had been affecting her seeing that the pups in her belly were forced to one side. That the female was showing already in her third week was making quite a big promise for the upcoming month.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara was uncomfortable with Zaria lashing out, making her ears lower. "It would make the most sense, unless of course you know how you got poisoned. If you did get poisoned," she shot a worried look at the two males. In all this, her muscles grew tense, but once two of her friends had arrived she relaxed. Mara knew it wasn't the time to have small talk, or happy introductions, but she gave Peak a quick smile, and one to Steady as well. The she-wolf didn't expect them to return the action, with the situation being so intense, they were acting so dire about it. For good reason, of course. In all her time alone, Mara had been great under pressure, but that was when it was herself. Not other wolves, not her Alpha. 

Her heartbeat sped up a bit, hoping her accusation wouldn't upset Zaria even more than she already was. It was good the mother had laid down, she needed to be as relaxed as possibly, but she seemed more troubled than resting.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Peak seemed to come quickly, for which Steady was grateful. His facial features scrunched a bit at her response to his question of her pregnancy, but he allowed Mara Susi to speak instead of responding back himself. He realized that the girl was right, and that if Zaria didn't know how she got poisoned, she may not have after all. But, wouldn't she know if she was pregnant?

Peak spoke up, but their Alpha refused to allow him to examine her. Steady quickly grew tired of this, his patience snapping. Everyone stop! he said, his voice demanding to be obeyed. He went to Zaria's head while she laid down. Zaria, you are being unreasonably stubborn, he told her, not worried that she would probably go off on him. He glanced at her stomach, then did a double take. She had just thrown up. Why was her abdomen so inflated then? His brows furrowed as he tried to put all the facts together. Her heat, the length of time it had been since then, the good possibility that she and Fitz had mated, and the timing of what she was assuming was poisoning....

Steady looked down at Zaria. Zaria, look at me, he requested, waiting a moment to see if she would. Is it possible you're not poisoned, but, instead, pregnant? The symptoms can be very much the same, he explained softly. His head tilted slightly, smiling as he regarded her.

Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Mind if I jump in?

Krypton had seen Mara Susi running around frantically, looking for someone or something. Instinctively, Krypton had followed the girl, worried that something might have gone wrong. So, she followed quietly to see some of the pack gathered around Zaria. The foul stench of vomit made Krypton silently gag but push forward. Something was wrong and something had to be done.

Quietly she walked forward to the group and peeked her head over to see the drama happening around her. Her ears were pricked forward as Steady's voice demanded everyone to stop bombarding the female, she earthy woman stepped back at his voice in fear. Then he spoke quietly, stating that in fact, Zaria was not poisoned but maybe, pregnant?

Krypton thought only of Zaria being pregnant. The cunning woman was smarter than to poison herself so simply. The pups were probably making their entrance into her belly and giving their "I'm here" statement. Walking in once more, she strode over to Zaria (behind Steady) and spoke up. "May I help Steady? I have some knowledge on pregnancy and pain-relief."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak squinted at the female. "I am trying to help you. I agree, you pregnant, it's called morning sickness." He stated. The male was just here to help her feel more comfortable. Peak took advantage of the woman flopping over to talk to Steady. "I might give her a bit of lavender to calm her the hell down." he whispered in his ear. "If I only give a bit, it will not affect the pups." he confirmed, waiting for Steady to respond before he ran off.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria had to think about when she was poisoned. She thought it happened through smell  but she had stayed away form her poisons for a few days now. The female had her ears held back, scowling. She was not mad at anyone in particular it was just her being frustrated and not wanting to be on the ground like a sickly wolf. The female let out a huff. Zaria bared her teeth a bit when Steady called her stubborn, but she did not attack him. The female laid her head down once more. The girl did look at Steady when he requested her to look at him. Steady was met with a pair of glaring eyes. "How do I know it is pregnancy! I have never been pregnant before," she huffed and laid her head down. "All I know I was working with my poisons and wasn't feeling well so I thought maybe the scent and now I have been feeling horrible for several days now!," she complained.

To make matters worse Krypton joined to asking if she could help. Now Zaria had two wolves ready at her disposal. She did trusted Krypton more that this Peak-guy. Zaria tried to sit up again. She realized she was terribly hungry. Probably because she threw up her last meal. "Why do these babies cause all this?," she frowned, looking annoyed and miserable at the same time. She moved her muzzle down to nose over her belly that was bulging more now. So.. She was pregnant. She was getting pups? They were inside of her. Zaria didn't feel so well after that thought and instantly she gagged again, followed by some bile from her empty stomach. A long groan came from her throat. Her face glaring. What did these damn little monsters in her belly think?! Making her sick. She was already annoyed by them. "How long will this last? When do they come out?"
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had once taken a course in the pack she was once in for pregnancy, since it was a largely praised thing in the pack. If a female wolf had become pregnant, it was the whole packs duty to look after her, keeping her the safest and healthiest members of the pack. It was often frowned upon if you didn't plan to have pups, or lacked fertility. So, in this course she had learned the average time for a female to be pregnant. "It's usually around nine weeks," she exclaimed. Remembering bits and pieces of the learning period, she recalled some of the largest symptoms of pregnancy in the first trimester. Nausea, check. Dizziness, check. Fatigue, check. The young wolf didn't remember much else, except a few basic procedures to care for a pregnant fae. 

The Alpha seemed to be finally taking in the fact that she was actually pregnant. Mara hoped she wouldn't be so moody if she ever was pregnant, not to be offensive towards Zaria, but she hated lashing out at others and vice versa. Although, in her opinion, knowing the she-wolf was going through a difficult time she wouldn't hold anything against her. If only they had met before this time, so she'd know who the Alpha really was. But, she believed she wouldn't be leaving Silvertip anytime soon, and her chance of meeting the real Zaria was quite high.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Zaria bared her teeth at him, but surprisingly enough, that was all the backlash he got from calling her stubborn. Where was their feisty, fly off the wall, attack on a whim Alpha female? Then, she shot back at Peak, who apparently hadn't seen the contents of her stomach. Ah, there she is. Steady grinned when Peak suggested a calming aid. Is that just for the pregnancy, or can we use that anytime? he said jokingly. In all seriousness, he would never change Zaria. He liked her just fine the way she was.

Krypton showed up. One more wolf with some experience to help Zaria. Steady moved to her side, facing the group that had showed. Zaria, he began. Take a look at your new... Pregnancy Team! he deemed them enthusiastically, with a smile. I think with their combined knowledge and experience, they should get you back to good in no time, and let you know what to expect in the coming days, he said, his gaze moving to her. Please let them help you, he asked softly, his eyes pleading. In the end, they couldn't help if she wouldn't take it.

Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak shot a gleaming look at Steady. "I can sneak it in squirrels," He laughed a bit, joking as well. His face gleamed when he was announced a part of the medical aspect of Zaria dream pregnancy team! "I will go run and get some lavender, stay here." he said before running off to fetch the princess some calming herbs. (To calm her down a few notches) Lavender was a calming herb, and these soft of an herb would not hurt the pups.
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
This wasn’t quite how I wanted Mason to find out, but we’ll see how it goes xD

Mason heard his co-bro’s howl and immediately pressed dangerously fast in that direction. His paws dashed over snow and scree, carrying him perilously fast over the mountain in the way only a mountain-born pup could achieve. He knew the land like he knew his father’s face; this was his home and his family. And it sounded like someone in it was in danger.

The pale lad did not arrive in time to hear Steady’s query. It appeared Peak had arrived too. Mason almost rolled his eyes when he saw Zaria in the midst of a bunch of worried-looking wolves. Of course, it would be here. She was constant drama. In deference to his caring nature and his father’s feelings, Mason strolled up to the group briskly.

The young Beta looked between his sickened alpha and the group. Mason kept his posture authoritative – Zaria looked like she was gonna puke, and Steady was his equal. In this situation he was top of the heap. There seemed to have been some sort of revelation before had arrived, so Mason simply stood, waiting to be let in on it. He eyed Zaria suspiciously: how the hell had she gotten so fat in winter?
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Peak I think you skipped @Krypton! Kryp, feel free to butt in a post again. Seeing that this thread has quite many members xD

Mara replied to her question. Nine weeks? After that she would need to push them out or something..? Zaria wasn't sure if she liked that idea. Though the fact that they would be out of her belly made her at least a bit more willing. She was weirded out already and she hadn't even felt them kicking. Zaria shot a deathly glare at Steady she he joked if they could always use plants on her to keep her calm. She was close to jumping up and taking it to a spar, the only thing that was stopping her was her symptoms she had right now.

She looked over her 'team'. Her green eyes went from Mara to Peak to Krypton. Well that was going to be interesting but at least these wolves knew something about pregnancy. Zaria was rather clueless, completely clueless. She was sitting now, trying to be standing again. As she pushed herself up Mason arrived. She spinned a bit on her feet as she stood, her stomach less visible now she wasn't sitting down. "I want this to be over so I do like some medicine that stop all of this," she announced, but seeing that Peak was getting the medicine it was a pretty useless statement. "So what will happen next?" These damn things. She was super annoyed by all of this. Little did Zaria know she was going to be much much much fatter in the upcoming weeks. Zaria then looked briefly at Mason. He was probably not going to be happy with the news, just like her.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Imma just butt in here, but I will be sure to stay in my position of the thread after Steady ;D

Krypton seemed to have been accepted into the group that would help Zaria, no wolf opposed her joining the little "pregnancy team". She felt pretty pleased that they were okay with helping her, Krypton had some knowledge on pregnancy. Often she traveled with her mother to learn about medical plants and situations, how to solve them and help the patient.

The burly woman entered even more and lowered her stature. Softly, she sat down inside of the den near her superior and craned her neck towards her. "Would you like some soothing medicine or would you prefer to learn positions that will make it comfortable for you to sleep in or move around?" Surely Zaria would like to sleep in peace rather then her pups keeping her awake.

Krypton couldn't help but smile, Zaria being pregnant and all. It was a nice idea to have small ones running around, but little Zaria's seem scary.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara was unprepared to be part of a "Pregnancy Team", but didn't oppose of the idea, or dislike it. In fact, it was sort of a zealing situation, in the groups time caring for Zaria, they'd be sure to become closer. She and Peak had already become friends, at least in her mind, while Steady was too. She wasn't sure if he'd be apart of the caregiving squad, though. Mason and her had yet to speak to each other, they're only time together was when he was the captain of their scavenger hunt, and a new wolf who she'd have yet to discovers name was involved as well. It seems Zaria's misfortune, had become her own fortune. 

Zaria asked what would happen next, and to what she could tell she was asking what to expect in her pregnancy. "It seems you've been dealing with the first trimester of your pregnancy, except your stomach growing, but that could be because of your smaller structure." She felt proud, putting two and two together like that. Of course, if the woman were to already have an abdomen of this size, imagine her in the last trimester. "For the time being you may have fatigue, cravings, dizziness, nausea." It was like deja vu, sounding exactly like her teacher when explaining symptoms of first one to three weeks of pregnancy. "You should be expecting some cramps and feeling the pups moving sometime in the short future." 
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
/cameoend he wouldn’t stick around any longer than Mara’s last sentence so popped his exit in here.

Mason looked bewilderedly at Zaria when she started she wanted something to be over. Her sickness? He had – of course – noticed the vomit. She glanced at him as though she knew what his reaction was going to be before he did. Which was true, because he hadn’t heard anything which would allow him to comprehend it yet.

Krypton piped in with sleeping positions. Why would she be so uncomfortable? Because of her fatness?

Mara continued on, and issued the words that took Mason’s breath away. “your pregnancy.”

With that blow to the soul, Mason’s face set and he turned seamlessly to bound away with no further indication to anyone.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It seemed like everyone had a job to do, and everything was in order. Zaria wasn't particularly happy, but Steady hoped that once her sickness wore off, she would be in a better mood about her pregnancy. He stood next to her, his head lowered to hers, in an attempt to nuzzle her in comfort, but he gauged her reaction before he tried. If it looked like she was going to snap at him, he would quickly retreat.

He turned to watch the trio. They all seemed to get into motion, doing their part to help Zaria. He was proud at the way they jumped in to assist, knowing Zaria wasn't going to be their easiest patient. It looks like I'm done here, he said with a soft smile, then made his way back to the borders to continue his patrols.

Last from Steady!

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton stayed back a little, hoping to give Zaria a bit more room and make her comfortable. The earthy woman kept her ears pricked forward at her superior, waiting patiently to speak as the others spoke to Zaria.

Mara Susi offered much needed knowledge to Zaria, Krypton was sure to ingest it all and file it into her mind. She might be in that case one day, just not yet. Steady bid his farewell and left Zaria to her new "pregnancy team". Krypton didn't mind being apart of the crew, if anything she would just learn and grow close to her family. She wondered about Mara Susi, how would she know all of this knowledge? Was she exposed to this early?

While questions flurried in her brain, she sat down near the entrance, quietly watching her team and her subject. Hearing about the first trimester, two more would be soon to come, and Zaria would surely grow tired and irritated. Hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as her heat, but Krypton had a feeling that it was going to be much worse. Again, the idea of little Zarias running around scared the woman half to death.