Silvertip Mountain Not to young
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Private 
For Hubby! @FitzDutiful

Zaria was very pleased with her bison skin, after they moved it to their den Zaria was kept warm by the bison fur coving the ground and Fitz' fur next to her. Winter wasn't so bad anymore and Zaria truly felt like a Queen. Lately she felt a bit agitated, especially when she scented the females of their pack. She wasn't sure why but the agitation was there. Oh well, maybe it was one of her souring moods and she knew perfectly well how to feel better when such a thing happened.

Zaria instantly trotted off to find her mate. She was doing much better with the snow, instead of being grumpy about it she chose to ignore it. The alpha female usually had a knack of sniffing out Fitz, he was her favorite wolf after all. With the pack members she could deal with but Fitz was absolutely her favorite especially after his gift. Zaria instantly trotted towards Fitz when she saw him and nestled herself needfully against him. "Hmm hey," she hummed and licked over his cheek. Her green eyes were a bit sly. "Cheer me up," she stated with a hinted grin.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was sat by the lake, wondering what else he could do aside from patrolling that would help with his guardian trade. Then there was his naturalist trade and he was thinking of becoming a botanist with that one. But what to do for it? As he sat and pondered these things, he didn't notice Zaria coming up beside him until she nestled against her - an affection he happily returned.

"Help me with a trade," he asked her with a smile, not realising that perhaps she meant something more emotional. "I can't decide what else to do for my guardian speciality other than patrolling and I think I want to focus on botany for my naturalist trade." He looked over at his loved one, wondering what she thought was a good idea.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria's fur bristled for a moment when Fitz ignored her wishes to be cheered up. But maybe helping him would make her fell less agitated. Zaria brushed her offended feeling to the side and listened to her mate. Of course she could give excellent advise. "Guardian is also about defensive fighting. Knowing how to block attack and how to fend off others," she returned. Her ears moved forward when he spoke about wanting to do Botany. Her lips quirked up a bit. "I can show you which plants are poisonous, or maybe we can look for poisonous plants together? After all I am going for toxicologist," she announced. He probably knew already, she didn't really do much effort to hide it. Zaria then looked at him. "Maybe you can show me how to preserve plants, make them grow?," she offered.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Such a wait! I'm sorry!!!

Zaria seemed a little irritated, though it took him a moment to figure out why. Inwardly he kicked himself for not realising what she had intended, so focused he was on his trades that he had forgotten that she might have something else in mind. Still, she didn't round on him like he half expected; instead she answered his question. "So which would help you more? A spar or some poisonous plant preservation?" FitzDUtiful smiled at his loved one, licking her warmly as he hoped she would revel in their synergy. Synergy was exactly what they had, his guardian for her warrior and her toxicologist for his botanist. Two polar opposites that complemented each other.

Letting his amber eyes roam over her frame, he almost lost desire for anything trade related. All he could think of was her and it probably showed in his stance, if not the beginning of a physical change. Desire for her raced through his mind and his body. Maybe they should skip the trade related business and head off for fun instead. After all, trades could be worked on any time. Right?
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Not to worry! :D

Zaria thought about the answer Fitz was giving her. What would he help her with the most? Well, both. She wanted to spend time with Fitz, even more than before. Zaria wasn't questioning it. And if they could help each other with their trades they would only compliment each other more. Plus she got to spend more time with her mate. "Well both," she returned. But then Fitz mind setting seemed to change. Males. Though Zaria wasn't going to pull up her nose. She was more than willing.

"Lets have some fun first before we go to work," she spoke and stepped closer. "I sense some tension in my man and I think we should work on that first," Zaria grinned. She was really in her element. Her tail flickering, green eyes battered at him. It was quite a miracle that one of their pack mates hadn't stumbled upon them, and if it would have happened it wouldn't have mattered to Zaria really.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
haha, going to vague-skip this one since we have the other :D

Hmmm, FitzDutiful said before stepping closer to his lover, his mate, his one and only. He wandered even closer and stepped behind her, mounting his hopefully willing bride for the event he desired. In the aftermath he leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, Still have the energy for a spar?

He wanted the guardian title more than his botanist right now, it was the one thing that he knew he wanted more than anything. In some ways he was thinking of giving up his naturalist trade in persuit of a more adventurous one. Though the botany skills he enjoyed there was so much to nature. A reverse then, manly be botany was a good fit but for now - guardian was his aim.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria hummed too when Fitz made his move. They had done this quite often ever since she had to educate Fitz on it when having their first time. The female could feel him mount her, such a good feeling even though Zaria wasn't a fan of having someone above her. This she would allow because it brought her pleasure too. She smiled when Fitz whispered in her ear, oh he would be surprised how much energy she had. She was slightly panting through because she was not the biggest and Fitz could be quite heavy on her back. The female saw it as a strength exercise too.

When her mate dismounted Zaria instantly jumped away from him, to then launch her attack. Fitz wanted to practice defensive fighting and she wanted to train her offense, which made Fitz perfect to train with. Zaria, acted like she was going for his left side but made a dodge, ending up trying to bite in his scruff on his right side. Zaria was a fast one, she had speed with her so she was going to take that to her advantage even with her mate.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
All of a sudden everything got real with house buying!

FitzDutiful was tired from the session and yet Zaria seemed full of energy. Why was it men had to do all the work when it came to that activity? True he had suggested the spar but he had actually expected a decline. Instead, Zaria launched herself towards his left side and so he defended; his reactions too slow to avoid the scuff of his neck. Her teeth grazed, but it renewed FitzDutiful's energy. He may love her immensely but he wouldn't give in without a fight.

He used his weight to try and get her off, before hopefully following up with a feint charge towards his lover. His aim was to get her to move, tire her out more. He wasn't interested in actually following through with the attack at the moment; he needed to get a feel for her movements, test the waters, before committing more. His aim, as a guardian, was to defend not attack and so he was treating this as he would a real moment. Plus, this was their first spar - she was an unknown enemy in this capacity.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
House buying! oh my! Nice!

Zaria teeth had grazed over Fitz's teeth, the fight was far less heated that the one she had with Steady. She didn't want to injure her mate, so this was all quite playful, at least in Zaria's eyes. But it was good that they would keep their trademarks sharp. The slender female let go of Fitz' scruff when he tried to use his weight to get her off. She darted back to instantly launch herself at his butt. It wasn't really that much of a strategical spot for injuries or killing someone. Maybe it was just her liking to nip his butt.

Yet, Zaria wanted to learn how he would defend his backside from an attack. She made sure her own butt was moved out of the way because then it would be easy. She bared her teeth a bit ready to bite, and curious to see how he would block her attack, or maybe even dodge.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria moved as he feinted towards her and he saw her next intended target. His mind swam through the variety of options; he could move out of her way, take the attack to give him an advantage, or use his weight to turn the attack against her. His mind ran through all this quicker than his eye could blink and his body began to react to the intended outcome.

As she moved towards him, he turned - taking special care to keep his tail pointed away from her - making it so that the place she was aiming for was empty and instead his head was now closer to her. He decided to carry on with the momentum, hoping her agility or reflexes would let her down and his attack would connect with her middle. It was entirely possible that he forgot how much weight he could have behind him; if the attack connected it could easily wind her. He was out of practice with his sparring, focusing more on the defensive border patrols.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria opened her mouth, all went in slow-motion for her. Once she tried to clamp her teeth into Fitz' butt nothing was there. She took a bite of the thin air, grunting softly. What she hadn't expected was that Fitz instantly moved forward towards another attack, which was for her too late to respond to anything. Zaria was a slender thing so when Fitz, a good sized male, went into an attack like that Zaria was easily unbalanced. The female was thrown into the grown by the impact. This was not something she was expecting to happen, she was never really leveled.

Yet, the female wasn't going to let herself be put in the ground like that. But curiously she stayed on the ground, curling up like a smaller ball, hiding her face, as she made whining sounds. It had hurt but not so badly like this. The trickster of a girl was going all out now. Once Fitz would come in close to check what his attack would have she would launch another attack to anything that was close to her, probably his neck though. Zaria wouldn't be Zaria if she wasn't going to have some trickery in her fights.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria was on the floor, she wasn't getting up! All of a sudden the fight-lust left him and he realised that he may have subconsciously hurt the woman he loved. With pain in his eyes and his expression one of express sorrow he moved quickly towards his lover; his lifeline. "My god, I'm so so so sorry!" He began speaking before he was moving, finishing his words just as he came within lunging distance of her. As he took those last few steps, getting to the range where she would be able to reach him with paws, he began to lower his head and started to speak.

"Are you okay, Zaria?" He had never had a nickname for her, she called him Fitz and Mason sometimes called her Zari; should he? It was odd how random thoughts fluttered through your mind in an instance and then gone before you fully recalled that you were thinking them. Almost as if they were memos filed away for another day.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Omg I feel horrible for tricking Fitz. Zaria however, haha

Zaria instantly heard his mate's pleads. The girl stayed on the ground and let him get closer. Zaria was really using his weakness against him. Zaria didn't feel any kind of regret towards Fitz for tricking him. The girl was cunning and even her mate had to realize that a tiger would never fully loose its stripes. Zaria actually loved him very much and was not aiming to hurt him with his. As he gotten closer she jumped up, she instantly tried to bite the loose skin on Fitz his neck, which wouldn't hurt especially with the low intensity Zaria was biting him.

Trickery came natural to the female because that was what she learned growing up in the Dorthran culture. She had to never show her weakness and if she did then she might be using it against others to get what she liked. Fitz was a big guy compared to her and it was clear that Zaria was not going to win with speed only.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Zaria sprang up and nipped at his neck; it didn't hurt but it did make him laugh. He wasn't in the mood for the spar any more, not after he thought he had injured her. "Serves me right for having compassion." he said with an almost giggle, smiling fondly at the woman who had captured his heart. One of the only few wolves in this world that could make him care about more than himself in the middle of the blood lust. "Let it be known, I don't usually show compassion in a fight; but you are an exception." He didn't want her to think that he couldn't take care of the pack in the way a guardian should, but he did wink in a way that suggested he was kidding.

FitzDutiful had let himself fall from Zaria's momentum, so he was looking up at her. He let her decide whether to accept the surrender or not.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria grinned when Fitz wasn't even mad at her. He almost praised her for being so smart. Yeah that is right. She was amazing. She took his comment as a compliment because how could it not? She was on top of him now and the female felt like she was on top of the world. She watched his strictly for a moment but then accepted his surrender. She leaned down to lick over his muzzle, super pleased that she had won.

"I've seen you with loners trespassing. No compassion there," she returned to him and then nuzzled him once more. She had one exception for her affection. Fitz. She really did love him. She thought she never could but he was the only one she couldn't live without. She knew she needed the pack but this level of adoration was only reserved for Fitz. "We should play some more," she decided, grinning.

-fade end-