Spotted Eagle Mountain I don't need you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
At the foot of spotted eagle mountain, Flatlands side. :)

Desna had been rushing forward after she left Cicero. That lying scum. The young girl did not liked to be tricked but in her stubbornness she had no guide to Black Feather Woods. She decided to just travel south seeing that was what Cicero told her. Maybe from her vantage point she could see the dark woods that had was the home of her father. The girl was curious how he would react upon seeing her. She was not sure if it was a lie too that Kove wanted to see her. She let out a soft sigh and decided to take a break from her travels by a stream.

She lapped up gulps of water to quench her thirst. She hoped she put some distance between herself and the multicolored male. Desna looked around to admire the land around her, it was quite different than what she was used to in the valley. With that in mind she realized how tired her legs were from climbing the mountain range. She sat down to eventually lay down. The teenager felt a bit exposed being outside her pack lands. But she was certain she was in neutral territory.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
OoOoO

After the encounter with Jhala and Semble, Leo decided to travel just a bit further. He was feeling quite adventurous and wanted go see more and he assumed that if anything bad happened, Semble wouldn't be too far away.

The terrain had went flat the more he walked. It was a very strange feeling. For so long he had walked upon imperfect lands and had gotten very familiar with it. You should remember the feeling, a familiar cackling voice had said.

Leo was so caught in his own mind that he did not notice the there for a while. That was until she was nearly a few wolves away. He snapped from his fantasy to examine her. "H-hi," he greeted, not knowing it was someone he wanted to see for a long time.
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
OOOO Interesting

Desna laid by the stream, resting her legs until she heard someone approaching. She was first notified by the smell. She sat up, her hazel colored eyes looking at the one that was coming towards her. She flickered her tail, this wolf was of her age. How interesting! Her cautious eye traveled over the male that looked familiar to her in a way. But she couldn't recognize his smell so she decided that he might have one of those faces. The girl watched him stammer out a 'hi'. She wagged her tail slightly. "Hi," she greeted in return.

The girl decided to introduce herself seeing that this male might be too shy to start a conversation, at least that was what she could make out from the stammering. "I'm Desna, who are you?," she asked, sounding curious. She decided that this wolf wasn't a threat and sat down.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
The girl seemed to be friendly, to his relief. It was always good to run into a kind soul rather than a hostile one. With all the drama in the air, having a break from it all was great.

Leo didn't know what to say next and was glad that the stranger had taken the opportunity to make an introduction. When she mentioned her name, something strange coursed through his mind. "D-Desna?", he murmured. That name. Very familiar. Almost too familiar. And her face could only add on to the curiosity. Had he seen her before or was he just crazy?

"My n-name is... Leo, he replied in a baffled tone.
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna watched the other and scented her eyes a bit because he looked a bit like leo with his darker muzzle. She had never seen a wolf like him, but he was scarred and different. Desna's ears popped up when he spoke that his name was Leo. Desna gasped and looked over him. "Leo!?," she let out. "Leo! It is you" She trotted forward and nosed over him. Desna had always liked Leo, she was sad when he had left. The girl let out a whine and nosed through his fur. "You're still alive!," she let out, knowing that Leo's mother had come pick her up. "It is me Desna. You lived with me at Bearclaw Valley!"

Desna looked at him, wanting him to remember her. It was like seeing a ghost coming back to life. Someone who had been there when her family was happy. He probably didn't even know what happened. A lot had happened. They family had split up and her mother died. Desna looked sad at the thought of it. Leo had been fond of her as well.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Just like him, she seemed to have remembered him too. Yes, he could remember it all now. That amazing, but short time at Bearclaw Valley. Back then, he was happier than ever. There where no bad voices floating in his mind and there was never and drama there. At least that's what he thought.

He nudged his nose into her fur, delighted to see her again. Desna did not look as she used to. She didn't look like a small pup anymore, but instead a young woman. And to his confusion, an attractive young woman at that. They had both changed over the months.

"I missed you so much," he wooded. "What bought you out here?"
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna was pleased that he remembered her. She wanted to know more about leo instead of talking about her but she couldn't deny him an answer. "I missed you too, you were suddenly gone. Mother was so sad," she spoke and then inhaled softly because she died and she wasn't sure if she had the heart to tell him. It was all the cougars fault. It was so unfair. "I am going to the Dark Woods my father lives. I don't know what it is called but I need to see my dad," she explained. "Mom and dad separated after you left," she explained quickly to him.

Desna disliked to talk about it. It had changed so much in their family dynamics. The girl looked at Leo. He looked troubled and hurt. "What happened to you? You're eye and face... Who did that?," she asked. Her mother had been right, Leo's mother should never have taken him back, maybe if he hadn't been picked up he would be okay now.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Some part of him wished he had never left, but the other part was thankful. It was true, after he had left his life had gone to chaos. He had become a target and earned his scars for that. But if he had never left that woods where his family stayed, he would have never met Asterr. So, maybe the story had a rough start, but at least he was in a somewhat peaceful state now. "That's what I heard," he replied, talking about Kove and Scarlett. The details weren't so clear though.

He sighed when she asked about his face. "Well, after I left Bearclaw, my mother wanted to create her own pack. But the wolves next door didn't want us to be there. They wanted to hurt me and my siblings and I was really scared. So one day I just wanted to get away from all the troubles. But then this stranger came from no where and attacked me. I escaped, but I didn't go back to my family. I just couldn't."
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Densa's face fell into a frown and nodded compassionately. "That sounds terrible. I'm sorry it happened to you," she spoke to him and then stepped forward to give a lick over his muzzle. "But... Leo. You can come and live with me now! I live in Phoenix Maplewood and it is pretty okay there!," she spoke. She kind of liked him to be in her home again, not realizing that he had a home now, that he had a new home. After she would have visited her father and Mason she could pick up Leo and bring him back! That might be a good idea! Desna's tail wagged, wondering if he would come with her.

Her life hadn't been easy either and seeing that both her sisters were gone from Phoenix now Desna was left alone family wise. But she had made friends there and she wouldn't want to leave them. She wouldn't want to leave Reek, she liked him a lot and he was basically her second father, though she referred to him as an uncle, it fitted better that way. Father sounded more intimate compared to uncle.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
His gut twisted when she offered for him to live with her. As much as he wished to spend time with her again, he couldn't think of leaving behind the tribe. The youngster had formed a bond with the territory and the wolves who inhabited it. He couldn't leave that behind, but he wondered if she would be willing to come with him. There was no one his age there and would love her to be there.

"I wish I could, really I do, but I have my own home now. I couldn't leave my friends behind." He hoped she would understand. "Maybe, you can come with us?, he asked in a questioning tone, "Everyone is very nice and have eachother's backs. I'm sure they would glad to have you." His words were truthful. He was very positive the tribe would love her, especially the dragoness. The offer may be a long shot, but still worth a try.
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna looked at him with the same expression as he offered her to live with him in his pack. She shook her head and looked at him apologetically. "I have the same with my own pack now. I can't leave them after what they did for my mother," she spoke and then looked at Leo with saddened eyes. Her hazel colored eyes looking more green in her sadness. "Leo I have some bad news. Mamma died. Scarlett... she got attack by a cougar she had horrible wounds and.. she didn't survive. I am going to tell dad now before going back to my home," she explained to him.

She couldn't hide that info from him. She selfishly wanted to share this with someone that knew her mother well. Even though it would probably hurt him. At least it would keep him from looking for her. "I'm sorry," she whispered.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He could understand where she came from. He was slightly disappointed, but accepting of her reasoning. They both couldn't leave their loved ones behind.

What news Desna had next broke his heart. Sadness clearly on his face. Scarlett was his mother, a wolf that he cared for deeply. A loved one that he never got the chance to say goodbye to. Now he would never be able to do that. Never get to see that loving face again.

Worry mixed inside when she again told him she would be going to Blackfeather. He knew that place was dangerous. Borders marked with blood and housing elite assassins. "You... need to be careful going there. Kove may be nice, but the rest are very dangerous. Trust me." He wouldn't want her getting hurt when there. "Do you know the way there?"
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna saw his sadness but Leo didn't comment on her death, frankly he didn't say anything which she thought was a bit strange. Maybe she hadn't meant that much for him after all, could be. Desna decided not to bring it up. Leo sparked on another topic that interested her more, the dark woods. He knew them. He knew where they were. "Um. I kind of know," she spoke and pointed her paw down south. She looked at him closely to see if that was right, seeing that she wasn't entirely sure.

"I will be very careful," she spoke to Leo, not wanting to worry him too much. She wasn't intending to trespass just to be at their borders and call for her father. She had the feeling that would be okay. Mason and Steady had done the same for her mother at the time and they hadn't been attacked.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He nodded as she pointed towards the direction in which the woods stood. "It's not hard to miss," he exclaimed, "The trees cover the surrounding light."

He turned his gaze over to the girl, smiling softly. "I thought I'd never see you again Desna," he murmured. He couldn't help but move forward and lick her snout, if she allowed. Leo still couldn't believe that they had been able to cross paths. It had been months since they seen each other.
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
little brother-zoned XD

Densa nodded and looked towards the direction. She had a feeling that might be the case. She was curious if she would run into any trouble. Somehow she was not afraid of going there. The girl had always been the most adventurous one. She liked to think that she was brave. Then Leo stepped forward and licked her muzzle. She returned the lick, pulling her from her thoughts. "Likewise. You will always be my little brother, Leo," she spoke to him. "Where is your pack located now? Then I can visit you sometime. It would be nice to keep in touch don't you think?"

Densa had a feeling Leo wouldn't decline that offer. She and Leo always had been going along great. It had been Xan that was mean to him. Desna was maybe bossy but she did have a heart of gold, not wanting to disappoint anyone.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
fade next post?

His stomach churned as she returned the friendly gesture. Oh, why did he have to do that? What even made him do that?! "And you'll always be my big sister," he said in a sluggish tone with a shivering smile.

"I live north from here,[b]" he replied, pointing his nose for a visual aid. "[b]I would be delighted to keep in touch."  Now that they've reunited, he was eager to see her again. It would be great for her to visit.

"Well, I hope you have safe travels. I need to head back before anyone worries about me." He nudged her shoulder playfully before turning to leave. Before he left, he threw his head over his shoulder, barking his goodbye. Then he was gone.[/b][/b]
”the voices”
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna nodded when Leo pointed out where he lived. The girl was more than happy to visit there once. She would remember the place unknown of its name. But she was sure she would find it again. With that being remembered the girl smiled and wished him goodbye too. "I will see you around," she wished him and then quirked up her lips. After Leo left Desna turned to the south to visit her father...

-END-