Kintla Flatlands Queen B*tch 101
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Private 
@Malice and here we go lol xD

The incident with the pond-wolf had proved many of her previous theories. Strangers were really, quite strange. Really, ALL OF THEM. Maybe it was just generalisation, but from everyone she had encountered, she had stood correct. Even so, she found herself venturing out into the unclaimed territory even more, unfortunately encountering more loners along with it. Couldn't they just find a pack instead of trolling the woods like creeps? And why did they resign to living alone? It was weird. And she was a curious creature. In her mind, all lone wolves were the same, like a robotic species programmed to wander and die in an endless cycle. Of course, this was not true, but who had told her differently? The loners who had wound up decapitated on their borders, certainly not.

The figure of a dark female ahead sent a doministic stance about her. In all territories, she was most definitely the most malevolent around, and the mark on her shoulder was proof to back it up. Deciding against confronting the stranger, she continued her path, ignoring the presence entirely. There was an aggitation about her, something bubbling on the surface of her own tolerance. She was looking for a new victim. Her plaything, the mutt was gone as far as she knew, and really, he was such a bore. She needed something with a spark, that would fight back on it's way to death. Wolfskull had gone quiet, and she needed the sound of screams to refill it. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Jesus, I don't know if Malice can top Nemesis' twistedness. My spelling corrector says it's not a word, but now it is. Also a little warning for cursing and such, it's just the way I imagine her thinking.

The daughter of Lucifer found herself on the wander to...wherever the fuck she wanted to go. It really didn't matter, as long as there were no others. The only presence she wanted near her at this moment was Avalon, the only twisted soul on this planet that she could do with. But he wasn't there to back her up anymore, nor make her feel like a normal being. Without him, she wasn't capable of controlling herself. It was at the moment her teeth sunk into her own mother's flesh that she realized this. She still remembered the taste of her blood, and the mere thought of it made her mouth water. Why she had done it was as clear as crystal. Resentment, jealousy and a pinch of insanity, though she refused to believe she wasn't sane. It was them that had thrown away a perfect chance to start anew. them that had sent her away to care for herself. and it was them that were going to feel bad about themselves when she would return as a queen of a different pack. Her dad would beg her to come back once she was done here, her reign would hit everyone of this new land. They could all go to hell! Why was she even planning revenge on the worthless thing that called him her father?! They would all suffer enough without her, she knew. To be honest, she was the only one doing shit around there. Yeah, they would all starve to death, and she would only return to see their lifeless bodies.

It was the sight of another dark presence that pulled her out of her thoughts, passing her as if she was air. She had always been treated like royalty, and while this wasn't her land, she felt enraged that this stranger didn't even greet her and begged for forgiveness. Who did this wolf think it was,Ignoring it's future queen?! Fuck no.

Excuse me? She said bitter, dumbfounded by this creature's behavior.

<3
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She'd be perfect for DB! If only we had space, i'd totally have Nemesis drag her along lol. The daughter of Lucifer.. now that's a title xD

The snarky chirp of an annoyed voice brought her back to reality, though the bloodlust had not ceased. It was simply simmering, waiting for release. Her head turned, then so did her body, her cold and malicious eyes meeting the others. Her muscles tensed, straightening out, as if sizing the girl up. Who did she think she was? There was only room for one malevolent bitch, and in truth, she was there first. "What do you want?" She returned, her voice laced with the familiar malicious cunningness that leaked pure intimidation. The mark on her shoulder was clearly visible to anyone with a good eye, standing out against the darkness of her coat. This had happened before, strangers thinking they could top her supremacy, ending up running with their tail between their legs. She was most definitely bigger, and her tactical advantage as a career as an Assassin was a force to be reckoned with. She was nothing to push over, everything about her screamed dangerous. 

"I have better things to do than have small talk with mutts like you," She practically yawned, though demanding submission. A simple look over told her that this one was packless, and probably without the information of her scent. She was even surprised the female had the audacity to approach her, she was nothing to mess with. 
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
That's too bad :P. DB sounds like a very controlling pack around here, it would indeed be nice for Malice to join, but alas, it is not meant to be. And I've been readin' too much satanic stories out of boredom, that's why the title is what it is :D XD

Their eyes met, and though not a leader of any sort (yet) she found it disrespectful. Perhaps this creature was bigger than her, but who gave a shit about size? She bet that this wolf was all bark but no bite anyway. Her on the other hand, had been training her whole life to fight and rid this world of things like this wolf. Why was this thing even still standing? It should be on the ground right about now, neck exposed for the spawn of Satan to feast upon. But it wasn't. Instead it dared to talk to her, and the dark queen intensified her glare. I insist you to beg for forgiveness. She hissed at the thing, only now noticing the blood mark on her shoulder. Childish, she thought. Her dangerous looks were nothing when you would compare it to the daughter of Lucifer. She didn't even try to look bigger, knowing assuming that she could overpower anyone that was thrown her way.

"I have better things to do than have small talk with mutts like you,"

Mutt?! The dark queen couldn't believe what she was hearing from a creature like this. Did this thing even know who it was talking to?! Apparently not, as it even seemed bored talking to it's superior. Pardon you, do you even know who you are talking to?! She raised her voice, pulling her lip up to show this thing the teeth that could penetrate it's skin anytime now if it would keep going like this. The daughter of Lucifer lifted her tail higher, showing no signs of wanting to submit to this thing.

I actually really like the blood thingy from DB XD
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Yeah, it would be perfect! Ah well, maybe in the future.. And there's some heavy swearing in this one, sorry!

Did she just... OH HELL NO. Who the actual fuck did she think she was?! FORGIVENESS?!?! That was it. Shit was about to get real. Her whole body tensed, hackles raised, her ears pinned down against her skull. This one was not escaping with all of her body parts. "Look here, missy. I don't know who you think you are but I am not one to be messed with," She snarled, her lips pulled back to expose the daggers that lay behind. She was seconds away from wrapping her jaws around the stranger's neck, itching for the feel of blood on her tongue. It had been too long. "Obviously you haven't been here that long," She commented, looking over the female with a disgusted eye."I come from a pack that harbours murderers, trained Assassins and Spies, the Dark Brotherhood. Now you better back the fuck up before I rip your tongue from your pretty little mouth," She snarled, the malevolence building up on her as she continued. She advanced slowly, her body positioned to lunge perfectly in line with the stranger's neck. Whoever this was, she had no interest in interacting with further. Apparently, this one though she was some princess or something, but there was only on true Dark Queen, their fallen priestess Meldresi. Though she liked the spunk, and the potential was definitely there. She would have taken more interest if the Brotherhood still had spot's open. Alas, she did not like the disrespect coming from her, the brattiness was far too great. "Someone needs to be taught some manners," She maliciously taunted, a wicked smile playing on her lips
It's actually just red dye but we can all just pretend that we're that badass lol. Actually, that's such a cool idea. I should bring that up sometime..
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Owh, I thought it was blood. My mistake! Though it would be cool indeed. How'd you mean in the future? You think it would be good for them to meet again sometime?

The spawn of Satan rolled her eyes at the thing, though she would admit that it had spirit. But when the word missy hit her eardrums, she growled. Missy?! She was a damned queen, for crying out loud. Finally, the queen raised her hackles, signs that she was getting more serious about this matter. She felt the fire in her soul burning again, just like the way it had done when she killed one of her own blood, and this time Avalon wasn't there to stop her. Oh, I'm sorry, did I look interested in where the hell you came from? She snarled. This thing wasn't leaving this place without something to remind her of this encounter. Okay, yes, she hadn't been here that long, but that mark said enough. It was fucking obvious that these wolves were only playing. The insults went right over her head, anything this creature said sounded annoying. She eyed the thing's movements, lowering her head to cover her neck when seeing the creature wanting to fight with the spawn of Satan.

Better go back to wherever the fuck you came from, waste of air. She said, finally trying to grow in size, neck still covered. If this bitch wanted to fight, she could get it.

My mind blanked, I'm not good at insulting people. please, learn me master!
~Adopt Avalon!~

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
I'd definitely be up for having them meet again! Someone that really challenges her is really great to thread with :3 Short post, sorry!

It only took her seconds to launch herself at the female's throat, not caring for whatever else was said. And it took milliseconds for her to realise that the female had indeed covered her neck, leaving her to change target. No, she looked to latch her jaws onto the stranger's maw, lashing out with her claws as she did so. She had enough of the high talk, she wanted action. And she doubted the stranger had the muscle to back up her snarky attitude, as so many had claimed showing up at their borders. She would silence them all. The familiar voice reached her mind, shocking her to the core. The phrase had been forgotten, discarded from memory as she lived among the dark wolves. But now it had resurfaced as she reached her mental peak of bloodlust. 

Feel free to have Malice fight back. At this point, idk where i'm going with this but I won't have Nem legitimately hurt her without your permission :)
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Same goes for me, on both things you said. Wow, I'm great at explaining things in English. I've never actually fought IC here yet, so feel free to call me out on things.

It seemed the thing was out of words as it tried to latch onto her throat. Luckily, she had it covered, but the next move this thing made was unpredictable. It went for her face, and she felt a few teeth painfully going across it, but not too deep that it would end up in a scar. Malice was furious. Abruptly, the dark queen went for it's throat, hoping it wasn't covered in the time that it would take for her to get there. 

However, if she would get a grip on it's scruff, she would try to bring it down to the ground where it belonged, trying to pin it. She knew however that the changes of her pinning this creature was low, since they both still had enough stamina. 

Short post because I dun't knuw how to do this lol.
~Adopt Avalon!~

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Her teeth clashed against the face of the female, the taste of spilt blood on her tongue. It wasn't enough to create a scar but enough to cause pain. She veered away from the snapping jaws at her neck, skidding to a stop only a step away. The stranger had the same thing in mind, apparently, the kruff to drag down was the perfect move. But she was smarter, and much more tactically inclined, she assumed. 

In an instant did she launch at the stranger's back, attempting to bit down on the ridge between her let and her hind quarters where the flesh was soft. Snarls lifted into the air, alerting anyone who was close enough to hear it. The dark females danced a dangerous dance that they were only just starting, and neither of them had plans to lose.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Frick, I wish I knew how to do this :P

Her attempt wasn't successful, and she watched how the thing darted back, just to attack her again. She growled at it, as it tried to latch onto her hindquarters, and turned her head to see if she could bite it's face off. The wound on her face was painful indeed, but she could deal with it. The dark queen now tried to buck her off, moving around as much as possible, attempting to let it lose it's grip. In that dance, her teeth tried to graze it's face before it could do damage to her bum.

If this was successful, the spawn of Satan would launch herself at the wolf's throat again after swiftly turning around, biting down until the thing could do something to get her off of it.

Short, 'cause I still have no idea what I'm doing. Am I doing a thing?
~Adopt Avalon!~

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis had enough, this girl would not give up and that would be the death of her. She had better things to do than jump around with some wannabe. "You obviously have no respect for anyone above your lowlife standards, I will be surprised if you last barely a month here. Good luck finding a pack that tolerates your idiocy," No pack would comply with her attitude, and she would make sure that this female was marked a enemy of their pack. Swiveling on her feet, she turned her back away from the lunatic, though her senses were still profound and alert. Whoever joined this crazy was sure to become a personal enemy of herself, no matter who it was or their morals. 

Nothing had reached her figure from the stranger's attack, but she caught the scent, remembering it fully. She stopped, her head turning to face the stranger again. "If you ever, or anyone carrying your scent comes near my pack I will make sure you are slaughtered on the spot, is that clear?" Her voice was defining, leaving no room to doubt she was joking. The cold, desolate stare of her eyes stared down in the females, daring her to make a move. At this point, she did not care what happened, she would end her life. "I don't care who it is, they're dead," She turned once more, marking a mini war on the crazy female. She slipped back into the shadows, her body disappearing from sight once more.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Can this be archived after my post? If so, just pm me. Also a short post as I am really busy with everything at the moment but want all my threads to be updated. Also, congrats on Nemesis' promotion :) I'm sure she'll make a good beta, even though Mal could disagree XD

It seemed the other had enough of their little dance, and Malice could agree with the thing. It was fairly pointless, though the blood lust had driven her to fight the being that now dared speaking to her. The things this wolf said merely grazed her eardrums, already getting bored of it's voice alone, and she did not plan on replying. Perhaps she would remember this encounter to change her mind about fighting someone again, though she doubted it. Unless she could find someone who could put up with her shit, she wouldn't back down or change. Little did she knew that a whole other life and personality awaited her in the future.

She watched as the thing crawled back to the place where it had come from, leaving the queen to return to her journey. This shitty wolf had wasted enough of her time already, and she wasn't going to stalk it. She continued on her journey, hoping that she could avoid the thing forever.
~Adopt Avalon!~