Thunder Dome This silence is louder
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Pack Activity 
Tribe meeting backdated to February 10, 2016.
No post order or rounds, short posts highly welcomed; this is meant to be a quick thread. There will be a travel thread after this as the tribe heads to their new location—Sunbeam Lair~! Everyone is encouraged to participate in this thread, especially those who were present during the fight with PR wolves. The members will be departing directly after this meeting on the same day.

@Jolon @Noctura @Winter @Frostrar @Semble @Lokith @Ezimette @Iris @Lyght Armstrong @Leo

They had been told to leave, and it was a command she would not disobey. Their encounter with their neighbours had ended poorly, resulting in wounds and an eviction from the dome. Asterr was not pleased, but knew she could not fight it, either. They were outnumbered, unprepared—the tribe simply could not support an all-out war, nor did she even wish to dive into the like. She had wished for a home of peace, she had offered such to her followers, and it was a vision she would uphold. Even still, it was with a heavy heart that she called out to the tribe members, initiating an official meeting. That motion alone pulled at her wounds, causing her to wince, but she tried her best to the swallow the hurt.

Asterr had waited until most had arrived before she'd started to speak, addressing the entirety of the tribe. "Yesterday we were brought up against our neighbours, an encounter that we were on the losing end of..." If her words weren't enough, then her tone would be. It was painfully clear what she was about to say, even before she'd had a chance to form the words. "We will be leaving this place for our safety, to better our lives. I apologize, to all of you, for this, but I hope you will still follow me as we head out in search of our new home." The dragoness could understand if some chose to leave entirely, to depart from the tribe and never return, and she could not blame them for doing so if that was the choice made.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A desperate call entered the slumbering boy's ears, and it sounded so urgent that he got up and sprinted to his alpha. He had no idea that there had been a fight, one they couldn't simply win, so he was confused to say the least that they were having a meeting. What had happened while he was dreaming?

once he arrived at the scene, he waited for the others, just like Asterr was doing. He did not speak up before she had revealed that they had to move. Her tone of voice sounded so sad, and it made even the black brute's heart ache to see the dragoness like this. He set a step forward, nudging her shoulder in an attempt to brighten her up a bit before he said anything.

This is not your fault, Asterr. He tried to ease her mind with sweet words, something he was not experienced with. Us moving is for the better, for the better of both parties. He spoke up so that his tribe members could hear it clearly as he continued. I have sworn my loyalty, just like all of you here, and I will gladly follow you to wherever you may go. He ended, staying quiet for the other members to speak.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
It was a shame to be leaving the place he could call home once more. Leo had grown familiar with the territory and wasn't very happy to leave. He had done so many times and it felt like routine now. Still, this was for the safety for his tribe, himself. Asterr. It must be done.

"I'll follow wherever you lead," he spoke. Leo had sworn loyalty to the dragoness. He would not leave her side just because of one incident.
”the voices”
Iota
18 Posts
Ooc — Aritsu
The honey wolf was shocked to his core. With a shake of his head, his posture and voice sharpened and he puffed out his chest. "I agree with Jolon. I've sworn my allegiance to you, and I am a wolf of my word. I'll follow you, Asterr." He nodded and smiled lightly as his eyes and stance softened.
belonging to the night
175 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Astronomer
The dark truth was that Noctura had every intention of leaving for the good of the pack. He blamed himself for what had happened — his violent instinct had overwhelmed him and reminded him that he was a slave to it. He had come away having had a bite out of both Alphas from Porcupine Ridge, and in showing such lack of control he was a danger to Ryūjin and its dignity. But there was an even fiercer danger here — the stabbing in his heart he felt at the idea of leaving Asterr...

The huge black statue stood by his young Alpha's side, completely silent. All he could give was a low, purposeful nod to her as she put forth her proposition, dark ears flickering elegantly backwards. His muted method of obeying. He would come with them. Of course he would. All he'd had before this meeting was the knowledge that at least he could step aside gracefully, give a bit of security back to the pack by removing himself from it. But now that the time came to make that decision, he couldn't. Be it by heart or fang, Ryūjin was stuck with him.
24 Posts
Ooc —
The pale coated wolf was sad that they had to leave, but she knew it was for the good of the pack. The female gave a slight nod, silently saying that she had intentions on staying with them.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble didn't speak, but he had proclaimed loyalty to the pack and its Alpha, and he wouldn't dream of leaving it for such a reason. He decided he would stay, regardless of them moving.
17 Posts
Ooc —
sorry this is late and short post 

Lyght couldn't believe his ears when Asterr said they had to move. The male didn't understand. Why not fight to stay but the male thought about it more, he thought about Asterr. She had more of a peaceful personality, never wanting conflict. So it was only normal of her to flee. It was understandable to a point but like she once said they have many warriors, so why not fight? There was no point in disagreeing she had already made up her mind and the male would stay loyal no matter what.
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
One more post from everyone, and we'll be good to archive < 3

It seemed as if all who would answer her call had arrived, the group absent of a few familiar faces—Frostrar, Ezimette, and Iris. She was disappointed by the lack of all three of their presences, but most effected by the northerner's. He had been her first recruit, the first member of the tribe aside from Leo and herself. She wondered what had lead him away from them, and if he might ever return, but did not give the topic much time within her mind. Her focus was needed elsewhere, by those who remained. They all seemed set on following her, which brought a smile to her face in spite of the happenings the day before.

"I appreciate you all honouring the pledges you had given in the past," she started, voice managing to project despite how soft it was. "Moving forward, I hope to give back what you all have given to me. For now, however, it is time we give our farewells to this land." The girl's smile faltered before adjusting to one of sadness. With that, she tilted her head back and released a drawn out howl; something of mourning for the territory they had lost. From there, she would lead the tribe away from the dome, their mission to locate a new home having officially begun.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
belonging to the night
175 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Astronomer
Had this been a brighter day, Noctura would have looked from wolf to wolf, regarding them with silent intrigue and committing their appearances to mind with the steady intention of getting to know them all better. For this was home, and they all shared it. But this was a dark day, no matter the intensity of the sun. And so Noctura looked at nothing and no one but Asterr, the light in his silver eyes so faded and desolate. It seemed, even in his mindless violence, he had not brought shame to Ryūjin. But he'd brought shame to himself, and he would carry this with him to wherever their dragon led.
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Ooh, Noctura new avatar. Me liky! also really short post, because idk what to type lol, I just didn't want to hold everyone up.

Jolon stayed quiet as most of their members came in, sad that not everyone was there. They have had a nice time being here, and he treasured every moment. To his arrival here, to today, he would forever remember his time in the dome.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman