Redsand Canyon Good morning sunshine
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Private 
@Sage

The man prowled around the new sandy grounds he and his lover planned to call home. Maybe some new recruits would be around here. He moved through the sand and out into the open. He spotted another wolf, maybe she could join in the making of his pack. He moved his body more into the open, so his was visible to the stranger. "Ahoj." He spoke in his native tongue.
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was rummaging through the land, searching for anything she found unique or worthy of her interest, but she had yet to find anything. She was interrupted by an introduction of a dark male. Ahoj? She questioned. "Ahoj...?" She halfway asked, halfway greeted.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He chuckled softly as she tried to speak in his native tongue. "Ahoj means hello." He corrected. "I am Cogitemus." He introduced himself. He dipped his head a bit. "Me and my lover Malice are starting a pack here." The man was to the point. Hopefully this girl wouldn't be here to fool around.  
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
So it was just a form of hello, nothing strange as the girl had hoped. But the male went on, stating his name and that him and his mate, Malice, were starting a pack. "A pack? Sounds fun. Were you looking for eligible members?" She asked, thinking she maybe had a shot at not being a lone wolf anymore.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He nodded. "Yes, fun indeed. We are in fact looking for recruits. Would you like a tour?" he asked. He kept a slightly dominant stance, not overly, not even noticeable. He turned and began to walk up, looking back to see if he was being followed.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
This was more than the wolf could have hoped, her tail wagged the slightest and she followed the male, trotting by his side. "If I were to join this...pack, what would be my rank?" The idea of power enlightened Sage with ideas, nothing corrupt or anything like that, but more of accepting others into the pack and taking control. Just the thought made her smirk, and she glanced at Cogimetus.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man was surprised at the girl asking for power. "Depending how the meeting goes, you could be out beta. Got a mate?" he said with a smile. They quickly came upon the place he wanted to call home. The sand as red as the blood the fell from veins. Only bits of vegetation covered the land. "Pretty huh?" He said with a soft smile, gazing out on the lands. His and Malices paw prints showed over the sand, along with some bird tracks.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She hoped the question wasn't too bold or pretentious, but she was quite the straightforward wolf. Speaking her mind, and only her mind. Beta, huh? Sounds fun. "I don't," the dark wolf admitted. Her opinion on having a mate was indifferent, since she had yet to meet a wolf she wanted to be committed to. They reached a beautiful scene of desert-like terrain. "Gorgeous." 
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
"Sorry for asking, I didn't know if we might have another beta I would have to meet." He said. She commented on the view, and all he could do was nod. He began walking down, his paws meeting the sand. He looked back at her, urging her to follow.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"No apology needed," Sage didn't want him to feel like she was offended by such a question, she was perfectly fine on her own. At least she thought so, but truthfully she probably needed the mental support of someone, such as a mate. The girl caught up with the alpha of her hopefully new pack. "What made you want to start a pack?" 
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He ducked his head towards the sand, making sure no one else has passed by. Only Malice and himself have stepped foot here. "I didn't want to be under the rule of someone who could control my movements." He said. Cogitemus glanced around, a little spring that wasn't surround by sand. He walked closer. "This is one of the springs we drink from."
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It seemed the two of them had something in common, as she disliked being overruled by others too, but she was just comfortable with the role of Beta, especially with only Cogitemus and his mate Malice, in charge. If the three of them got along, her role would be a perfect fit. "You're not alone on that note," She took notice of the spring, glad they managed to have a good water source in the scarce area.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He smiled a bit. Beta was a good role, she would still have to follow some rules, but she would probably help make them up. "So the pack is called Moonlit hills. You still interested in joining?" He asked, cocking his head as the trotted along.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The girl let out an amused breath of air, as if the answer was the most obvious thing in the world. "Of course," she said blankly. "What else does Moonlit Hills need before we become a pack?" She seemed determined that she would be accepted, and wagged her tail slightly in excitement.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He smiled at her acceptance of his offering. "Great! All we need now it more pack members." He said. Hopefully pack members would come quickly. They wanted this pack to be up quickly. This pack would go through tough times, but that would be ok, Malice, Cogitemus, and know Sage, would get this place going in no time. He and Malice met another wolf earlier, but he didn't believe she would stay sadly, hopefully she would.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had every intent on staying and building this pack with the two alphas. "I'll be on the look out," she announced, and before anything else could transpire she went off on her own.

I think that's a good stopping point for this thread, you can start a thread with Albus if you want him in the pack as well