Silvertip Mountain Every scar will build my throne
Zeta
I am powerless in this hospital for souls
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
It was a foggy day over the lake. He glanced it over before he felt extremely lonely, something he rarely was. He let out a not urgent howl for @Mara Susi. Maybe they could go out and talk. She was very comforting to him, and that's what he needed right now. He had been thinking a lot about his family, which brought him down quite a bit. Thinking about it always made him a bit depressed, and he lacked a bit of comfort. He sat, waiting for her as he looked over the foggy lake once again.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had been lying down, observing nature and listening to the sounds of other animals. She was excited for spring, knowing the land would be a lot more interesting to watch. A howl drew her away from her thoughts, it sounded urgent but nothing dire. She lifted herself from her comfortable position and followed the call. She was lead to the lake and saw an ivory figure not too far away, she determined that was who called for her. Upon getting a closer look, she realized it was Peak. Her tail began to wag and she picked up her pace to a quicker trott and barked happily. "You called?"
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The male quickly turned around and ran to greet her. He buried his head in her neck, giving it a quickly lick. "Thank you for coming. I just..." He started, looking down, slightly embarrassed. "Needed to see you." He said, before looking up at her. He purred a bit before licking her head and muzzle, his voice only filling with purrs.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara laughed at his shower of licks, and rubbed her head underneath his chest. "Is something bothering you?" she asked, becoming a bit more worried. Peak seemed more shy, and reserved than someone who would openly call out for someone on just a simple problem.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak really didn't want to mention his depression, but she urged it out of him. "I'm just kinda struggling with some... depression. No big deal. You cheer me up." he said, before moving forward to nuzzle her shoulder.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He tried to play it off as no big deal. Mara lowered her ears and managed to look him in the eye. "Depression? How long have you had it?" She asked, becoming a bit worried. Peak explained how she cheered him up, and a warmth in her chest arose. Knowing that made her smile slightly.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He caught her smile, which made him smile more. "Ever since I was born." He said. He looked into her eyes before touching his nose to hers. "You help me though." he huffed softly. He licked her ears and cheeks. He hummed softly, trying to ignore his massive pit of depression, only she could pull him out of.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She wanted to help him desperately, and tried to think of an instance that would cheer him up. "Perhaps we could go fishing?" The fae suggested, unsure if he found it fun at all. But the girl enjoyed playing in the water, and the feeling when catching a fish. Hopefully, Peak found that entertaining too.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak nodded quickly. "Ladies first." he said, pointing his nose towards the way of the lake. He had never actually been fishing, his parents never allowed him, but he had to act like he knew. It was a man thing. Once she got into the water, he followed behind her. He dipped his nose into the water, and blew, making little bubbles. He used to do this in puddles when he was little.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara laughed at his puppy play, and lifted her paw to splash him with a small amount of water. She had learned to fish on her own, and had been teaching Steady how to as well. It was easy with her being the patient wolf that she is, but wasn't sure if Peak possessed it too.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Peak ducked his head as water splashed on him. He laughed before walking closer to her. He licked her face and muzzle while purring. Screw fishing, he wanted to be near her, fishing didn't help his depression. He chuffed softly in her ear before licking her ear.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She returned his affection with licks of her own. Mara smiled wide, and shook herself, purposely getting water on Peak and lowered in stance to a more playful one. Her tail wagged back and forth, and she opened her mouth before leaping onto him like a puppy.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
She changed her stance from loving to playful. He moved into a playful stance , as a large smile spread across his face. He let her leap onto him. He laid on his back, her on top of him. He purred as he moved up to her neck giving it somewhat gentle nibbles, enough to get her to feel it, but soft enough to do it wouldn't hurt her. His nibbles followed with soft kisses. He wrapped his front legs around her neck, pulling her close. He gave her a playful growl in her ear, before nibbling her earlobe. He pulled back and bared his teeth playfully.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She felt her body tingle when he growled in her ear, and growled back. Peak had softly kissed her neck and she returned the action with some of her own on the top of his head, before giving a soft, playful bark. Mara had licked his ear before jumping off of him, and running off a few feet. It's be fun for her to play a little hard to get.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He gave a small moan when she got off of him. He stood up, and stared deep into hers. He lashed his tail and gave out a loud bark. He perked up a smile before running Towards her. He almost crashed into her, instead, her gently pushed her to the ground, lying her on her back. He stood over her, looking deep into her eyes, before nuzzling his nose into her neck, giving her nips on her neck and chest.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara allowed a growl of pleasure escape her maw, and she looked up at Peak with fun in her eyes. His kind and comforting touch made her wag her tail, all this was new to her. Caring, kindness, affection, her mind was racing with thoughts of this in the future. It seemed Peak and her had made good decisions to reach such a place of comfort. She took in as much of his scent as she could, even with it being faltered by her scarred nose. The girl desperately wanted to aid Peak in his depression, and she knew she had the power to do it. According to him, that is. She felt so much happiness at the moment, she thought she might burst.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The growl sent him into overdrive. He pressed harder into her neck, his love bites trailing up her neck and chest. He began to lick her over her chest and neck, leading up to her face. He tighten his grip on her, his legs closer around her body. He mumbled words she couldn't hear, but could feel the vibrations. He gave a few more bites on her neck, followed by rough growls. He flattened his ears against his skull as he blindly felt her with his nose.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Every place he trailed his nose left a sensation on her skin, and she licked his muzzle multiple times. She whined slightly, and kissed his chest before letting out an excited bark. Mara wondered how the two of them even got to this position, either way it felt wonderful.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Her bark, he wasn't sure if it meant she wanted to get up, or she wanted this to continue. He backed off of her, licking all the way down her stomach, and down to her entrance, giving it a quick lick. He got up, and gave her space to collect herself.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara took a few breaths once he backed off, before lifting her self back onto her paws and shaking her pelt. She walked towards his side, and sat down beside him. She remembered his original reason for calling her, and that was his depression. "How are you?" She asked, assuming he had changed moods since before the two had their fling.
Zeta
68 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He wanted to tackle her, and repeat what they just did, but she spoke before he could do so. He moved closer and pressed his forehead against hers. "Amazing." he puffed. His mind drew a blank as he looked into her eyes. She was so amazing, and no one else can wipe his depression away like she can. He leaned down to lick her neck more, followed by soft nibbles. She left him, cold turkey, in the middle of his love struck haze. He growled into her neck as she moved up to nibble on her earlobe.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara had been teasing Peak, and she knew he as aware of it. She definitely found interest in him, and wanted to create a larger bond. But before she would give into temptation, she'd have to make sure he'd be willing to make an effort to have her. She didn't think that he would just use her for pleasure, but it was halfway just for entertainment. She smiled wide, hearing that he felt better. The girl licked his cheek once more, before backing away a bit. "Seems I've accomplished what I came for." She winked at him before walking off a bit more. "Call if you need me." 

End here and start a new thread?