Phantom Hollow frame of mind
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
Maybe @Sage? AW though :)

The boy walked through the dark woods with nothing in particular on his mind. He had just finished another sweep of the borders and had nothing to do. It actually drove him a bit crazy. Having nothing to do was weird, so it drove him to do something. Find someone. That someone was Sage.

He didn't know why, but he felt a strong feeling towards her. That feeling however, he couldn't understand completely. Maybe it was his loyalty, or his determination to protect. Or was it something more?
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had been on the lookout for entertainment as well, and upon catching a familiar sent, sent her running in the direction. She often craved to have fun, and if she lacked of it would do something she might regret later, luckily this wasn't one of those times. While chasing after this smell, she realized it was her friend, well, hopefully more than friend, Issun. 

Upon reaching him she slowed her pace and wagged her tail, excited to see him. She let out a cheerful bark, before closing the space inbetween them and giving the male a quick lick on his muzzle "Issun!" she announced joyfully.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His tail wagged from side to side as he saw Sage appear. He was glad that she had found him. For some reason, he felt attached to the fae. The yearling couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same feeling towards him.

"Hey Sage!", he replied with a smile. Without thinking, he moved forward to place a kiss on her nose. The move was awkward and he felt a little awkward afterwards.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His action was unexpected, but returned by a swift movement of her placing herself in his chest. It was always better when someone had reassured the other of their riskful decisions, accidental or not. She hadn't felt the way she does for him as she did others, but tried to ignore that fact, somewhat afraid of it.

"How are you?" She asked, her tail wagging happily.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
*whispers* you did a double post...

She hadn't pulled back from the gesture, nor acted disgusted. Instead, she placed her head on her chest. The feeling felt foreign, but very warm as well. He had never acted nor felt this way with any other except for the graceful wolf.

"I'm fine," he answered, licking her ear, "What about you?"
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
oml damn my computer

"I'm wonderful," she explained. With her new pack in order, and finally growing bonds with wolves instead of just meeting one or two in her travels, felt good. She had a home now and family she could trust, this was all looking up for her, no doubt.

The young wolf sat down beside Issun and pressed herself into him, closing the gap between them and providing her warmth in the brisk weather.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A slight smile spread across the boy's maw. He could say the same for himself. This place was really starting to feel like home. It was a place where he could feel completely safe and free in a different sense.

The feeling of her fur against his just felt right. Issun moved his snout forward to place soft nips along her neck. What had bought him to do so was a mystery. He didn't even know if she would enjoy his touch or not.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage's mood changed quickly, and she lifted her ears to a more vigilant stance, her reasoning wasn't any particular, the girl was just quite bi-polar. "I better get going, it was nice to see you." She said, happily, before giving a quick kiss and walked off without allowing him to say anything more.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
I'll archive this!

He pulled back when she told him she was leaving. "Oh...ok then," he said in a nervous tone, "I'll see you around then." Had he scared her off? Did she not like him or something? He shook his head. No, she's you're friend. She likes you-- as a friend... Why was he feeling this way? Maybe she was more than just a friend to him.

Issun stood up, walking in the opposite direction.
common | japanese