Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
And soon she did indeed confront him. He stopped, bent his head to sniff at the ground again for any other scents that may have drifted through, and then turned to the woman. She was a dark beauty if he'd ever see one- black but red-brown highlights painted her fur as well. He watched her curiously, his tail waving as she asked her question. "Perhaps I could ask you the same thing?" he offered, an eyebrow raising as he tested her response. He turned his body in completion to face her, her chest puffing out ever so slightly. 

"My name is Aaron," he told her, his blue eyes focusing upon her features. "I am searching for wolves willing to join me in a pack- Rosings," the brute then said, shoulders rolling a bit as he grew more comfortable in his stance. Cupping his ears forward to better hear her response. The pale man shifted his feet in their spots, eyes narrowing to view her features with curiosity. She appeared strong, maybe agile, if she chose to join she would be an asset. Something, however, told him perhaps he wasn't her only option.
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 15, 2016, 06:06 PM