Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron smiled at the woman, his tail wagging a bit more at her comment. Seeing that she was not hostile by any means, the man decided he could settle himself down instead of stand. He nosed towards the ground, inviting that she too sit. "It seems that there is not enough room in the current packs for others," he offered, shrugging his shoulders, watching her curiously. "Might I ask where you may have seen another pack forming? I've only met one of the already formed packs- they were not as friendly as I had hoped." Led by two overly-hostile (or so he thought) alphas, the pack of the maplewood had not been so friendly to him, at least. He had taken a spot that seemed prosperous to him, but selfishly would have deprived others of prey. It depended on how you looked at it.

"I wouldn't mind meeting those wolves," he then said, referring pack to the wolves who were also planning to make a pack. It would be useful to make allies, especially since both of them would be new packs. A friend would be a necessary component to surviving.
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 15, 2016, 06:44 PM