Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Aaron's expression was well schooled, but Mitanni could just vaguely make out the skepticism that entered his blue eyes when she asked for more details about his pack. Nervously, her ears splayed somewhat atop her skull, afraid that she might have crossed some unknown boundary with her inquiries, but she hoped his continued smiles were of encouragement and not to mask his discontent.

The mottled brown wolf shifted her weight a bit where she sat, her tail curling a little tighter around her side, and with a shrug-like gesture she answered him. "I'm keeping my options open." That was honest. She'd made no commitment yet to Malice and her future pack, and she did like having options to choose from. Besides, there was little sense going with the first option given to her, especially since she was still so new to this region and needed to familiarize herself with it more.

Just to ease whatever had caused the look Aaron had given her, she figured she ought to offer her name as well, just so he'd be more comfortable knowing who exactly he had given information about his pack to. "I'm Mitanni, by the way. Mitanni Anath." Her lips quirked along one side into a half smile, hoping she'd done well in placating any reservations the mostly white wolf had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Mitanni - February 15, 2016, 08:51 PM