Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He couldn't tell her thoughts on the subject, but her face revealed a bit of uncertainty. Perhaps she didn't like the idea of being arranged with anything- which he understood. Independence was something he valued, but he also loved order, and his order was the best there was. She acknowledged the idea, but mentioned nothing of her opinions on it, which he respectfully left alone. It was better not to force her to tell him anything, he believed. Perhaps she would not want to come with him if that were the case, and he was edging on the 'better safe than sorry' notion right now. 

He felt no issue in sharing his backstory with her. It was friendly conversation and regardless of where she chose to go, he didn't mind making friends. Male, female, pretty, ugly... he didn't care.

"You grow and you want to try new things," he shrugged, still studying her expressions as he spoke with her. "I'm by no means old, but I've had my fair share of packs. My sister and I traveled with each other for a while, but we finally decided we could do things on our own," he revealed. It was not a descriptive answer, but it was enough. He felt that he could do better at leading than anyone he'd ever met, and that was what he intended on doing.

"My sister, Emily, met another man along the way though. She parted with him," he then added, assuming that she would ask about his sister. She was the essence of beauty in his mind, and he looked up to her with a different sort of respect. He wished to find a woman that acted much like her: gentle, intelligent, sweet, graceful... the stereotypical 'ideal woman', if you would. It was by no means modern thinking, the independent woman thing was far from his grasp of concept- but it was unlikely anyway that he would find such a fae that actually existed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 15, 2016, 11:24 PM