Blackfoot Forest however little known the feelings or views of such a man
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man nodded, humming a bit. "I would say so," he agreed, his tail waving slightly. The pale brute turned his attention then from her facial expressions and to the forest, his thoughts lingering on Emily and her future. He would perhaps visit her sometime, but he didn't know where she went... she or the male he followed. Jonah was his name, he was a fine fellow, but to Aaron he seemed like a bit of a pushover... perhaps Emily needed that though. He stared off for a moment in thought, ears cupping as she spoke again, and his attention once against returned to her.

Aaron nodded, standing. "Only to speak with wolves like yourself," he responded, showing her that he really had no problems with sitting and chatting. It was, after all, a form of recruitment. "Please, Mitanni, let me know if you decide to join us. I welcome you with open arms." The man dipped his head to her, and waited for her to part, giving her a kind smile as she did so. (assuming she leaves! let me know if hat's not alright!)

With that, Aaron turned and went, his tail swinging behind him as he went. His duties were now distracted, and he could not help but wonder the whereabouts and wellbeing of his sister.

thanks for the thread! <3 (:
Messages In This Thread
RE: however little known the feelings or views of such a man - by Tantalus - February 16, 2016, 05:57 PM