Blackfoot Forest may be on his first entering a neighborhood
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Private 
@Claudia set after the PHX thread! i thought some teaching would be good. (:

After their irritating yet swift move to the fox-infested forest, Aaron found that perhaps it was time he taught Claudia a promised skill. He originally had promised to teach her how to hunt, but somewhere in him he felt that perhaps fighting would be a better tactic to learn. He was unsure, however, what she would think of that, and therefore decided to leave it up to her. The pale man set off the find the young girl, and perhaps her caretaker, padding through the woods with perked ears. He wondered how they were settling in thus far, and what they thought of the new territory.

When he found a thicker scent around him, the male let out a low howl, requesting that the girl come to him. Aaron then sat and waited, his tail waving slowly as he did.
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"ce fut pour moi il a appelé," was the rejoinder of the girl to madeleine's insistence that she come along. her blue eyes flared with her brattish demeanour; then it smoothed, and she sought to placate her guardian with kisses upon both cheeks. 

promising to return straightaway, claudia fairly flew to where aaron called for her. he stood resplendent in the snowy wood -- it had not been his chosen bower, but they had made it a home all the same -- and approached him smilingly. "monsieur," the girl murmured, gazing up into his handsome face.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The young girl arrived in no time, and Aaron was pleased with her as usual. He smiled kindly to the yearling, his tail wagging. "Claudia," he returned brightly, studying her expression with curiosity. "I believe I promised you a bit of training- do you have any requests?" he asked her, his face giving away neither of which he preferred.He turned his head curiously to the woods around him, his blue gaze falling on the lovely scenery it presented. No, it's true this wasn't his first choice, but he had become quite smitten with the place. Slowly his eyes fell back upon the white girl, once again paying close attention to her response. 
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
his eyes, they were so kind, so bright. claudia shook her head politely. "i am your devoted pupil!" she exclaimed with a radiant smile. presently she wandered to his side, and nuzzled there. it was a child's gesture, but claudia meant much more with it, things that did not befit a girl of her supposed age. 

"where will we go first?" came her piping voice, eyes lifting to find aaron's own once more.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The girl's smile held so much meaning, and upon studying her childish face he found that each piece of it held facets that sparkled with her overgrown personality. She was no adult, but the charm she had shone brightly with maturity- he could tell that she thought she was grown. He gave her a kind smile, nudging her slightly with his nose in return. His gesture did not hold her meaning, but he could not help but admire her bold demeanor. The man motioned one way with his head. "Come," he spoke.

"I must ask, what trades do you wish to master?" he asked her as they went, his nose alert for prey as they went. 
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
her eyes alight, claudia pretended to hem over the question. in truth, she did not care -- she was rather annoyed by aaron's quiet rejection of her affection. it did not matter. the angelic-appearing child would have him, whether or not he yet realized this. "i must think about it. i do like children!" claudia lied, hating babies, their mess, their cries, their demands upon one's time.

"do you think you will soon take a wife, monsieur?" claudia inquired airily. "if you do so, and have cubs, i shall tend them for you!" her eyes were bright with earnestness.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron watched her with interest, his tail waving. "I can help you then, I too have a love for pups," he told her, smiling. At her next comment, he sensed a hint of something else, but he couldn't quite decide what it was and therefore ignored it and answered with honesty. "I do," he nodded, a small smile washing over his face. "If she will accept me, of course," he then continued, but it was only a notion of politeness- whether or not she truly had feelings for him when he chose to procreate he had his choice of any woman in the pack. 
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
so it seemed he had already chosen! claudia chafed inwardly at this; she had wanted aaron for herself, and was rather wounded he had not considered her in the running. there was a completely warranted reason for this, of course -- what man wished to be known as someone who preferred children? but claudia did not think of herself this way. 

"i am sure she is lovely and wonderful," the golden child flattered lightly, giving a wispy chuckle at aaron's side. "who will you choose for me?" she asked upon its heels, for surely he would not pair every other creature in rosings, save for her!?
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"She is indeed," Aaron smiled to the young girl, his tail wagging. Amara was, in his eyes, the most beautiful woman in the whole world. He was usually quite smitten by the white furred woman with stunning blue eyes like his own- but she held a different kind of beauty that pulled him in. At her next question, only smiled a bit wider. "I am not sure yet, my sweet enfant de neige" he replied, testing the little french he knew and nudging her shoulder kindly. "I do not know the males well enough, but I will save the best for you," the man added, his ears flicking as he went. "Have you met Faramir? He's quite handsome." Aaron did not necessarily thing that Claudia would do well as the packs beta- the young thing didn't even know how to hunt. But if Faramir had met her and fallen under her charm, he would have to oblige- he did make a promise, after all.

I used google translate, no promises if that's correct :L
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
that's what im using haha

he did not deny her, and she was taken aback, which showed with a quick blink of her dark-lashed blue eyes. to his french words she gave a small chuckle of delight, pleased that he had spoken in her own tongue. "the best for me," she repeated, fairly pleased with aaron's decision. "i have not met him, no, but i shall seek him out." 

while it was the odolf man she truly wanted, her attitude was somewhat assuaged by the alpha's promise of a beta position. she would be the youngest, of course, but she would do well. however, claudia could not help herself: "did you ever consider me, monseiur?"
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
She was so young, and regardless of her maturity the man had his sights set on a women fully grown in all her aspects. Claudia may have acted grown, but he body gave her away as the yearling that she was. Precious child, perhaps, but nothing he'd ever look for in a mate. He gave her a gentle smile. 

"I believe I am too old, Claudia," he told her lightly. "But any young man would be lucky to have you as their mate," Aaron continued, a genuine smile crossing his face. He was not old, simply uninterested romantically- but this was the only thing he could offer her in an attempt to avoid harming her feelings.
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
claudia is actually 9mos old. super weird baby LOL

"it is because you think me a child," claudia fretted petulantly. "well i am not!" she had been raised finely, and tutored in all manner of subjects -- if it was a refined wife aaron wished, he could have it in claudia, and she would be threescore the mate that he was attempting to find! but she saw it was a lost cause, and after a slow blink and a sigh, claudia let it slip away.

beaming now into the face of her leader, her attention was diverted by a scurrying mouse! without hesitation claudia dashed for it, seeking to redeem herself due to her outburst.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"It is not," Aaron reassured her, but she seemed too upset to have listened. She soon dashed after a mouse, and Aaron followed behind, waiting to see if she would succeed. He kept close, keeping a close eye on her, but allowed her to make the hunt on her own. It surely was her first one, after all, he wondered what natural instincts she knew.
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it was by dumb luck that claudia was able to sweep down into a drift, and surface with the rodent dangling limply from her jaws. she trotted proudly back to aaron, her anger put aside for the moment. "i did it!" she exulted with a child's pride, doing her earlier argument no favours.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"I did not doubt it," the man smiled to her with a wag of his tail. "Come, let's explore some before we part, yes?" he offered, looking to her kindly. He meant nothing more than to be viewed as a father figure by the young girl, although he could not tell if she saw him as this or not. With a tilt of his head, he waited for her response before making his way through the territory. 

last for me! <3