Blackfoot Forest may be on his first entering a neighborhood
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
so it seemed he had already chosen! claudia chafed inwardly at this; she had wanted aaron for herself, and was rather wounded he had not considered her in the running. there was a completely warranted reason for this, of course -- what man wished to be known as someone who preferred children? but claudia did not think of herself this way. 

"i am sure she is lovely and wonderful," the golden child flattered lightly, giving a wispy chuckle at aaron's side. "who will you choose for me?" she asked upon its heels, for surely he would not pair every other creature in rosings, save for her!?
Messages In This Thread
may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Tantalus - February 17, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 18, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 18, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 19, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 21, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 09:03 PM