Blackfoot Forest may be on his first entering a neighborhood
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"She is indeed," Aaron smiled to the young girl, his tail wagging. Amara was, in his eyes, the most beautiful woman in the whole world. He was usually quite smitten by the white furred woman with stunning blue eyes like his own- but she held a different kind of beauty that pulled him in. At her next question, only smiled a bit wider. "I am not sure yet, my sweet enfant de neige" he replied, testing the little french he knew and nudging her shoulder kindly. "I do not know the males well enough, but I will save the best for you," the man added, his ears flicking as he went. "Have you met Faramir? He's quite handsome." Aaron did not necessarily thing that Claudia would do well as the packs beta- the young thing didn't even know how to hunt. But if Faramir had met her and fallen under her charm, he would have to oblige- he did make a promise, after all.

I used google translate, no promises if that's correct :L
Messages In This Thread
may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Tantalus - February 17, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 18, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 18, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 19, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 21, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Tantalus - February 21, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 09:03 PM