Blackfoot Forest may be on his first entering a neighborhood
i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
that's what im using haha

he did not deny her, and she was taken aback, which showed with a quick blink of her dark-lashed blue eyes. to his french words she gave a small chuckle of delight, pleased that he had spoken in her own tongue. "the best for me," she repeated, fairly pleased with aaron's decision. "i have not met him, no, but i shall seek him out." 

while it was the odolf man she truly wanted, her attitude was somewhat assuaged by the alpha's promise of a beta position. she would be the youngest, of course, but she would do well. however, claudia could not help herself: "did you ever consider me, monseiur?"
Messages In This Thread
may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Tantalus - February 17, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 18, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 18, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 19, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 21, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: may be on his first entering a neighborhood - by Claudia - February 22, 2016, 09:03 PM