Broken Antler Fen New one on the block.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
All Welcome 
The chocolate female wandered through the territory, glad to be part of this forming group of wolves. She put her nose to the ground and waited for the scents of prey. She'd only been here for a half-day and was still getting used to the territory. Her ears were blown forwards by the breeze, giving her a hint that she was upwind. She growled lowly in her throat, no prey now. She continued at her slow trot, her paw pads slowly getting used to the hard ground, which was much different from her homelands. Her silver eyes grazed the their territory, searching for and others whom she could meet. Sebastian had spoken of him having a half-brother, would he turn up anytime soon? Her long legs slowed to a tip-toe, wanting not to alarm the lark she had scented overhead. She leaped, easily batting the branch the bird was on, but missed the feathery creature itself. She laid her ears back. Maybe she would find a wolf willing to share a kill, hunting without having slept for the past 3 days was not making her life any easier.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The young male had been resting on a flat slate of rock along the ground, gazing out. Originally, his task had been to take a group of rabbits by surprise. But he soon grew tired, and if they had passed, he missed them. Aduin just wasn't in the mood. So many things running through his mind.

His head shot up, ears perked skyward when he heard a rustle from someplace nearby. A bird suddenly taking off, as if in surprise. Something was there. He kept his body low, the rear part of his body visibly shaking, yet his face held a nervous curiosity. "H-hello? Who's there?" he asked with a stutter at the start.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
FallenStar's ears flipped up from where they had been laid against her skull. "Hello?" She called in the direction of where the voice had come from. She sauntered over gracefully where she found a male. Could this be Sebastian's brother? It sure did look like him. A large grey male. FallenStar dipped her head to him. "I am FallenStar,  I have just joined this territory. Are you the brother of Sebastian?" She questioned, her thick furred face turning. Her silvery gaze swept over him, taking in his features. She smiled. He must be. Finally! She had found another pack member. She let out a sigh of relief. It would be strange to not know any wolf when Sebastian called them together, she was happy to have another companion.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was utmost surprised at how she guessed that. Of course, the answer was simple. She must have met Seb, and he accepted her into the little group they had going. He nodded slowly before answering. "Kind of. He took me in after I..after I lost some people close to me." He kept the whole truth closed off, wanting not to think too much on them.

He stood up, no longer fearing this newcomer to the scene. Though inside he was still wary. "I'm Aduin. Nice to meet you" he greeted with a deep of his nose in her direction, his tail flicking with the same meaning. Even still his rear legs trembled a bit. "What brought you to Seb?" he asked curiously, tipping his head on an angle.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
She pitied the words he spoke, she knew how hard it was to lose the ones you love, but moved on as he did. His question was not hard to answer, as long as she didn't bring personal details into it.
  "I come from StarCrest Ridge, in the far North. I left my pack to settle down somewhere and happened to stumble upon your brother. He told me of his pack and, after some learning about each other, he decided to accept me into his territory. Only time will tell what is to happen next," she said in her serene voice, giving him a soft smile. "How long have you been in the territory, and do you know where the others may be?" She questioned him once again, but did not want to come across as nosy. He seemed like a shy wolf, for he was shaking a bit. She frowned slightly at this, she only wanted a friend, no harm would come to this packmate.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The nervous being gave off a light smile toward Fallenstar, his tail wagging. She seemed friendly enough. And enjoyed that she referred him as being Seb's brother. It made him feel like he belonged in this little family that was being cooked up. They had attempted twice. So hopefully the third was the last.

Aduin shrugged unknowingly at her question. He didn't even know there were others, except for that one he had seen Seb meet with. But for all he knew, that was just some random stranger they met. He didn't know whether they were going to join, or something like that. "Not long, I think. We arrived together. And no, I don't, sorry."
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"Alright then. I hope to see you around Aduin." She smiled at him and wondered why he had apologized. She would have to find the others herself. She set of at a trot, which slowly evolved until she was sprinting like a cocoa-colored bullet through the forest, her incredible speed like lightening. She streaked past prey and predator alike, narrowly avoiding a young coyote, and set herself in the direction of the heart of their territory.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin returned the smile, in good faith to her. She had been kind, and he believed that those who were kind should receive kindness in return. If the world had only been like that, then there would be no evil in it. Life just wasn't that forgiving. He bid his own farewell with a flick of his tail, turning around on his rock and laying back down, now smiling having met a nice wolf he would soon see as a fellow member.