Blackfoot Forest that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Pack Activity 
Territory Discovery! based loosely off of Donnelaith's Sweetbriar Glade, which i think is too ingenius and romantic to not have in Rosings- assuming that's okay with @Claudia <3
Hoping for one or two wolves to join Aaron on his territory discovery! possibly @Amara included in those? (:

The man followed a trail. It was not so heavily marked or cleared, but the trees seemed to part in the most perfect of ways. It just seemed like a trail. Occasionally he would catch whiffs of something, but the scent blended in too well with the rest of the forest- but it was florally. He could not name the flower just yet, but he could just sense a hint of sweetness that made him so certain of what it was. And then, all in one moment, his heart fluttered. 

The scene was magnificent. The area was coated in red and pink roses, suspended stilly in their icy caskets. Vines grew and littered the branches, almost as if they were not supposed to grow so wildly. Bushes were lined in a perfect walkway, otherwise coating the snowy ground outside of him. He could not, however, believe that such a sight was so natural- it was simply impossible. He followed the path to a slightly rounded section, sniffing at their thorny bases with curiosity. These were placed here, they must be. Someone surely had planted them with the intention of maintaining such precise scenery... but who? There were no wolf scents at the base of these roses- some fox piss maybe but no wolves had been here recently.

Who had done such a thing- and when? He stood dumbfounded for a moment, awed by such mystical beauty. 
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Amma had found a nice little place to settle in the forest, where she'd made her den. It was in a sunny clearing surrounded by pastel flowers, her den a mossy patch under a rock. She liked the territory a whole lot, lots of mossy roots and shady spots and it was very easy to sneak around the forest like the little sneak that she was sometimes. But now was the time to meet some new people. She had been tracking Aaron's scent for a while now, she wanted some advice on who to seek out first. She bounded along, her tail wagging with excitement as she sought out her alpha.

Soon she found him and was getting close to where he stood. She looked up, grinning widely as she walked forwards calmly. She hadn't even seen what the male was staring at yet. Aaron, I was looking for you. I was wondering if... She cut herself off when she saw the view. An entire grove full of beautiful flowers, bushes and vine encased walkways. It was like a maze of magic and beauty. Mouth agape, she looked about, stopping next to him and looking out at the sunlit grove. Whoa! She said, her yellow eyes shimmered with wonder.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I thought I'd come check out the altar lol

Liri padded through the woods,following the scent of flowers. They were stronger here she realized. This was an area she had yet to explore. That was when she came upon a natural trail.

It wasn't marked or parted...it just appeared perfectly in front of her. She,of course, decided to follow it. It led her to a small almost perfectly circular area. Roses. That was the scent,roses, that she had smelt. They had no medicinal property that she knew of but her father said her mother had loved them. He often kept them around as reminder of his passed mate.

This couldn't be a natural foundation, they were too perfectly placed to be so. They led along a path to the main area of the clearing. That was when she noticed Aaron and Ammalyn standing there, looking as awed and slack jawed as she herself must be. She stopped next to them,glancing around at the pink and red flowers. 

"Did you know about this?" Perhaps Aaron did and that was why he had named his pack Rosings. She had whispered the question, it felt too beautiful a place to disturb it with loud commotion.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Soon two of the women in his pack joined- the two newest as well. The man gave a kind smile to both of them when they approached, his tail wagging a bit in greeting to the two. His gaze fell over the territory for a little bit, taking in the beuty once again before responding to either of the girls. "I did not, I've just now come across it," 

He took a few steps forward, sniffing the bushes curiously. "What do you think of it?" He asked, turning to the two. 
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Aaron asked for Amma's opinion of the place. Really? Did she even have to say it? Its gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it, i love it! She smiled at him, returning to her normal happy calm mode. She trotted forward a bit and stopped to smell the beautiful pink flowers next to her. They were very nice indeed. This place needed a name. Something that fit it in its entirety. She paused from her inhaling of the flowers to look back at Aaron. The white fae asked, What should we call it? She gave the other female a glance as well, so to make sure that her question was geared towards both of them.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"It's so beautiful I'm afraid to touch it,"she murmured more to herself than anyone else as she moved hesitantly about the grove. She sniffed at the flowers as she saw Amma doing,she found that her favorites were the paler pink roses. They had a certain beauty, delicate and still dangerous with their thorns.

She heard Amma ask what it should be named. It was too splendid to just see and then leave behind. She had a feeling this area would become intregal to their pack, it should be given a name. But what? "It almost seems unnatural. Like it was purposely put here,"she found herself saying loud enough for the others to hear her.

71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
There was always something new to discover in this beautiful territory, so Faramir had continued his explorations since he arrived. He came upon the scents of several pack mates, to which he immediately moved to join them.

He tracked them for a bit until he got the full view of the gorgeous scene of icy roses. Faramir let out a "Wow" under his breath, then saw the pale behinds of three of his new friends also staring at the magnificent view. It didn't look like this happened naturally, but it was beautiful all he same. 

He trotted up behind Aaron, nudging him. "I assume this'll be the place for the marriage ceremonies?" he said.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Closing for new members to avoid confusion! (: order is Aaron, Liri, Amma, and Faramir- yeah?

Faramir joined the crowd, and he gave his beta a nudge on the shoulder in return. The man watched the others as they began to distance themselves to check it out, but he was more focused on the small clearing it left. He was processing the questions and comments voiced when Faramir made his own- the man paused, looking to the other. "Lover's Grove," he said softly, and then repeated it louder in order for the rest to hear it, but he gaze remained on Faramir. "Such genius!" he praised with a smile, falling quickly into a playbow. It was not, of course, to be accepted, as such a romp might destroy the area, but the gesture was genuine all the same.

He raised and looked to the two girls. "Faramir has suggested that such a lovely space be used for our packs marriage ceremonies, and I believe that such a thing is a fine idea."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri smiled excitedly,"That's a great idea! So romantic." She chuckled watching Aaron bow to Faramir in jest. They were obviously close friends and she didn't mind any of the wolves company that were assembled. She was counting on liking the rest of her pack mates as much as these three.

She found herself picturing the different wolves being mated here, it was a good idea. It made it special somehow being married in such a beautiful place. She tried not to think about her own mating too much. She didn't think she and Aaron would be mating,that was absurd. And Faramir was the only other male she had met,she wouldn't have minded mating him. Thinking about it though made her feel nervous.

24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Amma watched her pack mates excitedly. Lover's Grove? That name did fit real well. It was a very romantic place, she could definitely get used to long walks with her mate. Whoever he may be? She watched the two boys, obvious friends as they played around a bit. She turned back to Liri and gave her a grin, This is pretty awesome! I can't wait till my marriage here.

The white beauty turned back to her alpha and beta with a smile. Aaron seemed to be asking if it was a good idea. Well frankly she loved the idea. Could that question even have been a question, for the answer was obvious. This should definitely be the place for pack mate ships to become official. She nodded to him, still entranced by the mystical world that surrounded them. Yeah totally, you can count me in for that idea. It's perfect, almost like it was meant to be here. She said with a certain finality about her voice.
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Faramir grinned at his friend, responding with a like playbow of his own. He listened to the girl's comments with interest, getting their input as well. They seemed to love the idea, which pleased him greatly. Of course, it was just an idea, but a very fitting one. 

"Yeah, it doesn't really look like this grew naturally," he said, looking at the nearly perfect rows of roses. "But a great place all the same," he said while taking a sniff at one of them. They still held faint traces of the sweet scent through the ice.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man smiled, tail wagging behind him. "Perfect," he woofed, his eyes gleaming. Aaron then shook out his coat and gave the other wolves a quick look down before he spoke again. "I'll alert the rest," he informed them, his blue gaze falling on each of them. "Thank you all, I will see you back here soon."

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Aaron left, soon delivering a howl to the rest of the pack to tell them of the ceremonial place and to check it out.

last post for me! last person to respond archive (:
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
last from me <3

Liri nodded as he passed her, deciding soon she would leave as well. It would soon be crowded with other members no doubt looking to acquaint themselves with the grove. 

"See you guys around," she told them all with a small smile. She left soon after Aaron, heading out to chase some foxes.