Blackfoot Forest that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Amma watched her pack mates excitedly. Lover's Grove? That name did fit real well. It was a very romantic place, she could definitely get used to long walks with her mate. Whoever he may be? She watched the two boys, obvious friends as they played around a bit. She turned back to Liri and gave her a grin, This is pretty awesome! I can't wait till my marriage here.

The white beauty turned back to her alpha and beta with a smile. Aaron seemed to be asking if it was a good idea. Well frankly she loved the idea. Could that question even have been a question, for the answer was obvious. This should definitely be the place for pack mate ships to become official. She nodded to him, still entranced by the mystical world that surrounded them. Yeah totally, you can count me in for that idea. It's perfect, almost like it was meant to be here. She said with a certain finality about her voice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters. - by Ammalyn - February 22, 2016, 07:23 PM