Phantom Hollow Claiming Phantom Hollow
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
All members must post at least once in this thread before it gets archived. There is no post order. Tagging members: @Cogitemus @Sage @Renn @Esteban @Issun (@Veritas if you still want to join, I'll add you to the ranks and you'll have to post here. This goes for @Mitanni as well 

They had arrived at their new location, a beautiful yet spooky forest. They had settled, all tired from their journey to the new place, but The queen did not sit still for long. She marked the borders, calling out for help from her followers to do this also, before walking to the middle of the forest. This was it, their moment to let everyone know that they were here, alive and breathing. Nothing would stop them, she knew. This was their time, their reign would wash the sorrow away, and at this moment the dark queen didn't even think about Avalon anymore. All thoughts about her former life faded away as she looked at the bunch of them. It was almost like magic. She had never dreamed of such a great start in the new lands, but here they were.

The daughter of Lucifer lifted her black and white muzzle into the air, letting out a victory song in the hope this would trigger them all to do so. Her song was a victory for all, but she felt she had also beaten the demons that lived within her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
She'd almost lost track of the group of wolves as they exited the canyon. Lurking nearby didn't seem to have been good enough, and it was only by happenstance that she realized they were even on the move. Drawn to them, the black and brown wolf followed at a distance, unsure if she'd missed the rallying call but determined to be a part of this. Mitanni had been invited, after all. And curiosity was clearly her weakness.

Eventually they stopped, setting up within a hauntingly beautiful forest that was off-putting due its quiet emptiness. Had she really gone to the right place? Were they here?

Mitanni fidgeted where she stood upon the freshly marked border, fighting with her uncertainty until the sound of Malice's voice sang out through the trees and made her ears perk. Were they only just forming officially now? Was she missing it? Her fidgeting became worse. As an official pack, she could get into loads of trouble for trespassing if she entered the territory to answer the call. But if she remained...she'd likely lose her chance and retain her status as nothing more than a wanderer.

Too fearful of the potential repercussions to entertain the thought of stepping over the border, Mitanni tilted her head back and added her voice to Malice's across the distance, letting her and the rest know she was there and hoping it would be enough to solidify her decision of joining the pack.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kate
Ever since her first breath of sea air, Renn had shadowed the dark queen and her seemingly powerful lover. Why had she followed them? She wasn't entirely sure herself. Most likely her lust for companionship and security had been enough to draw her along their trail. Through each day, each night, she had pushed herself to her limits, proving her strengths, uncovering her weaknesses... gaining acceptance.

Now she posed shoulder to shoulder with her new pack mates, releasing her unwavering call for all ears to bow to. She may not be an alpha or even a beta to compete with but she was determined to conquer all challenges this new land could throw at her for the protection of the pack. Beside her, the midnight royal voiced her own victorious song and the yearling tried her best to harmonise, filling her vocals with a pride and passion that this was theirs!

Shadows waxed and waned and melted into nothingness as more wolves emerged from the darkness, hopefully to unite and seal their claim over this land. Their borders were marked and their voices were strong yet the future was still concealed in a cape that only time could control.
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage heard her Alpha's loud and serenading howl, she lifted her head and allowed her to join the chorus of other wolves. They sounded absolutely beautiful, truthfully the young wolf never had a pack and never truly intended to join one. But the moment she met Cog, and was offered to join it was practically fate. She couldn't deny the offer and now she had the eerie forest as her own- and her pack of course. This was the dark fae's new sanctuary.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man came in last, trying to trail in the back. The place was very beautiful, and the test of the pack seemed to really enjoy it as well. He walked up past the rest to give Malice a lick on the cheek. "We did it Malice." He whispered. Then joined in the howl of the wolves that helped Moonlit Hills become a pack.
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Very minor power play, PM me if you're not okay with it

The gathered wolves waited for their leaders to speak, a hush falling over the eerie grounds. Chattering of mouths ceased, leaving only the winds blowing through dark, grey trees. In the dead of winter, the ground was coated with a pristine layer of snow, further muffling the steps of moving canines. 

And then, there was a new scent coming in from the east. One lone female, fur dusted prettily with the snowflakes stepped in with burning fire in Amber-gold eyes, a bunch of herbs clutched in her jaws, (unknown to the wolves) poison-tipped claws and a body tense, as if she had been Travelling at least half a day to reach this forsaken place. 

"So, Malice Lanius. I see you took my suggestion." The Raven Female grunted, a smirk spreading over her face. At this, they looked over to the woman standing just so near, some with tails raised as if to defend their pack, some as if Recognising the no-longer-stranger. "It suits you. Very dark, very nice. Foreboding."

They tracked the woman's movements, a slow stalk of predator crossing into her territory. "For those who do not know me, you may address me as Veritas. I am your temporary healer." A dark glimmer in her eyes, the flashing of sharp teeth. "Did you notice temporary? Once you're settled, I'm leaving. But for now, I am the one who will take care of your ill."

Veritas waved a paw at the gathered herbs lying on the ground. "These are cancer root and alfalfa, as well as dandelions. They have various medicinal properties I foresee needed in the near future." She paused and smiled, as if remembering something funny. "Well?

"Don't let me distract you from your meeting. Go on, Malice. I wish to see what you are doing."

In which Veritas saunters in like she owns the place. She really doesn't give a single shit except for Malice
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
There was first silence among the woods. Then the stringing song of the wolves. Issun lifted his head and added his own howl into the statement. The statement that they were there and nothing could or would stop them.
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage felt indifferent towards Valice, it was obvious she believed she had some sort of power over them or maybe just a high stature in her mind. She ignored her demeanor and listened as the temporary healer spoke, taking in her information but assuming she wouldn't have to put it to much use yet. The girl wouldn't need a healer so soon, would she? No, she'd do just fine. Once the other dark fae- as if all of them weren't- finished her introduction and acted as though Malice needed some sort of permission to speak, the girl refocused on her female alpha. Her ears moved as the wind blew past, shifting her fur to go one direction.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kate
Renn turned her head, staring past her pack mate to rest her eyes on yet another dark female who she recognised to be the one she had met in the canyon. She listened to her speak and sure enough, there it was. Her almost sarcastic attitude annoyed her almost as much as a thorn prick. A growl began to form in her throat, something the yearling had never released to another canine thus far, though she kept her emotions in check for the sake of seeming somewhat calm.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I think we're only missing @Esteban 's post, and with the no post order, I think it's appropriate to post again :D Also, minor powerplay for @Mitanni , pm me if this is not okay and I'll change it. :)

One by one, they joined her, officially claiming the land they were standing on. After around 20 seconds, making sure their howl was heard, She stopped, lowering her muzzle once again. She quickly glanced over the bunch of them, surprised to hear that even Mitanni was here. She gave them all a warm smile, before howling once again, this time to encourage Mitanni to come closer so she could hear her.

Just when Mitanni arrived, Malice wanted to speak to them as a whole before Veritas barged in. The queen gave a quick glance at her lover, almost as if to say Let her speak. Some of them didn't know Veritas and her contribution to the pack, but the healer could speak well for herself she noticed. She was acting as if this was some sort of army rather than a home, something Malice wasn't fond of. All should feel welcome here, safe and sound, not be told something from someone they had never seen before. For this time, the daughter of Lucifer let it slide, not wanting to start an uproar on the first day.

Indeed, thank you. She replied, a small smile on her muzzle and her eyes fixed upon their temporary healer. She returned her gaze to the bunch of them again. Right, welcome all to your new home, your safe haven for as long as you decide to stay loyal to both your leaders as well as your fellow members. From this day forward, we will work together as family. My advice is to seek each other out at the end of this first meeting and start befriending your fellow members. You are free to explore anywhere within the borders, though nothing is stopping you to go beyond it. I advise you to take someone with you in that case, we don't want anyone getting hurt, even though we have a very capable healer. She paused a moment to catch her breath and to let the others reply before continuing.

If you have any questions, please ask them now or seek out Cogitemus or me. We will only be a howl away if you need us. She ended, leaving room for Cogitemus to say anything if he wanted to and for all of them to ask questions.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Powerplay is fine, thanks.

Mitanni couldn't stand still anymore and began to pace along the edge of the pack's border, nervously looking into the deeper sections of the territory. She was missing things, she could feel it, and hated the thought of not being included. But Malice's voice raised up one more time, inviting her closer, and without wasting time the mottled brown wolf hurried past the border.

Her dark, lean legs brought her to the gathered group of wolves, Malice and her dark-hued mate standing atop a log while the rest clustered around before them. Mitanni eyed both leaders with an appreciative nod of her head, sinking into her relaxed, submissive posture as she took up a spot among those waiting.

One other arrived, a decidedly haughty individual that showed little to no respect in Mitanni's eyes. Put off by the display, the lithe little wolf only listened to her as long as necessary before redirecting her attention to Malice as she finally reclaimed her meeting. A welcome was issued, as well as orders to get to know one another, and curiously Mitanni slid her gaze from the leading pair over the other faces present. My new pack, she realized. That was going to take some getting used to.
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
so sorry guys, really busy XD

Esteban rose his voice to the beautiful, haunting melody that matched the territory being claimed. He joined the meeting promptly, not wanting to miss any information he might need, and to see all members of the new-found pack. He sat fairly close, listening with a smile on his face. He finally had a safe place to call home, and plenty of wolves to get to know. While Veritas might have been counted annoying by others, he was used to the behavior and fairly amused by her bold nonchalant attitude. When Malice suggested they get to know each other, he eagerly gazed around to the faces of the others.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Welp, I think we can archive this, seeing as how there haven't been posts here for 3 days XD

The queen watched their blank faces, not hearing a word from them. She hadn't scared them, right? She hoped she hadn't. She stared now at them all, one after the other, meeting eyes with a warm smile on her muzzle.

Right, I see. She said, jumping up the big fallen log they would use for meetings. She ended up with her back to the bunch of them and turned her head so she could see them. Meeting dismissed! Go on and make yourselves at home! She chipped happily, jumping off at the other side of the log, disappearing out of sight. 
~Adopt Avalon!~