Porcupine Ridge What now?
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Mmm so there's a little teenage romance goin on right now and Anwyl is awkward af so who wants to give him a lesson on how to talk to girls? @Taggarik, @Terich-mir, or big cousin @Novak? :)

Anwyl walked around, completely delirious as he though about her. Jhala. The beautiful dark female, with her silky fur and golden eyes. He could be with her all day and never get bored. She was so sweet, and fun, and pretty. If only he knew how to ask her to be his girlfriend. They'd kissed before, but that had been weird. And awkward. He needed some help. So he decided to seek out some of the older males and ask for advice. He wandered through the conifer forest and up a small ridge. He howled out for one of them. Maybe Tagg would help him, Tagg was the alpha and had been like his mentor before. He didn't really mind who came, just as long as they could help.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak had caught the scent of his younger cousin the moment he had stepped onto the territory and became apart of the pack, and without any other thoughts went directly towards him. Hoping to have a joyous reunite, and gain the relationship with his family he longed for. Being cast out by everyone else, Anwyl was his last piece of faith, he knew the wolf was kind and had forgiven him in the past. Perhaps just the fact that he traveled so far to be with him would have some sort of effect on his feelings towards him. The large wolf would never admit it outloud, but he partly needed Anwyl to keep his already broken mind. While searching for the young wolf, Novak heard a howl calling for him, or two other males. What luck? He followed the howl and scent, and soon reached his destination. Upon seeing Anwyl he tilted his head to the side, and slowed his pace. "You called?" He avoided mentioning he was already on the search for him.
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Novak? Was it really him? His cousin Novak and him had always been pals. Anwyl looked up to the guy, he was older, strong, cool, and he was passionate about his own beliefs. As much as his family hated it, Anwyl admired Novak's rebelliousness. Sometimes the strict way to the glen pack didn't sit very well with Anwyl either. The young silvery white wolf ran towards his cousin, tucking his head into Novak's chest fur. He stayed there for a second, enjoying the familiarity of family, before stepping back to sit down. 

It's good to see you cousin! I can't believe you just happened to join my pack. Anwyl had started to go off track a little, before Novak reminded him that he had a reason for calling. He blushed a little, but trusted his cousin. The older wolf surely had some experience with women. He stared up into the blue eyes of Novak and sighed, I was hoping for a little advice. So there's this girl, Jhala. I don't know if you've met her. But I like her a lot, but when it comes to talking to girls I'm not the best. I know she liked me back, she kissed me! But what... Do I do now?
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak laid his head on Anwyl when he tucked himself in his chest, his reaction was just what he needed. He finally had the closure he longed for, and smiled down at the young male. It was strange for him to have a lesser rank than Anwyl, but it didn't bother him at all. Anwyl must have worked hard for his position and Novak was proud, and for the moment comfortable with his rank. He needed to rest, and this was his perfect outlet. The silvery wolf believed it was coincidence that he had joined the same pack as him, but before the bulky wolf could respond Anywl continued about an issue he'd been having. 

When he began to speak of Jhala, Novak lowered himself to a more submissive state, and perked his ears, indicating he was listening. It was fun to hear the boy speak of girl problems, remembering flings he's had in the past. It was surprising to hear he had a relationship with Jhala, him meeting her not that long ago. Seems connections in this pack weren't rare. "If you know she likes you back, why don't you ask if she wants anything more?"
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
I want to. I want her to be my girlfriend. But I, umm. What should I do? I want to ask her in a really impressive way. I think girls like that. With like flowers? Or a rabbit? This is exactly why I called you Novak. I'm sure you've asked a girl to be your boyfriend before right? Anwyl asked, he really did look up to his cousin. He always had, even when they lived back at the glen. Then again, he'd looked up to all of his cousins and brothers. They were older or bigger and all had more experience. He was the youngest, and always had more to learn. But here at the ridge, things were different. Here, he was a higher rank than Novak. The rank thing, was another thing that troubled Anwyl. Would he even be allowed to date Jhala? She was a beta, and he was delta. Life was just so problematic.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak was aware that jhala was the Beta, and if Anwyl was going to get a definate yes he was going to need to impress the girl, and he was determined to help his younger cousin out. He thought for a moment, and he knew the female was adventurous in some form. "Perhaps make some sort of treasure hunt? To yourself with a gift?" Hopefully he would enjoy the idea, but he trusted his own thoughts. She would have to be impressed with his effort and work, all for her. The large wolf definitely wasn't the best in social situations, and although his multiple romantic moments and flings he wouldn't call himself an expert, he did manage to learn a bit in the romantic world though.
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
A treasure hunt? That's a GREAT idea! Anwyl thought excitedly, already his brain was swimming in ideas of what he could get for her. He'd start the hunt where he told her to meet him, and end it at something awesome! Something awesome. Yikes. What's something awesome? He'd have to find something really cool for her! Maybe there was a neato place here in the ridge, somewhere new and pretty that he could discover and name after her? Something really nice just for her? Perhaps Novak would help him look for something like that.

That's a great idea! I'll have flowers and mice and rabbits and cool rocks and shiny things. But for the super awesome ending, I want to find a place! Would you help me scout out an area to take her?

Im gonna ask Tagg if maybe we can make an internal territory at the ridge? It would be a fun idea if you're up for it and it could help Annie's scouting trade lol xD
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak was pleased that he could help his younger cousin in his female troubles, and even more delighted when he expressed his fondness of his own idea. It seemed Anywl truly liked Jhala, and if that were true, Novak would do his best to aid the young wolf every way he could. "Of course," he said, his voice low and gruff. "Where should we start?" He hoped in all ways possible that Jhala would find this wolf's actions worthy of her, knowing he cared for the girl. 

Novak would love to join in on that!
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Ok cool! Unfortunately it's not going to be an internal territory, but we can still go scout out some cool place :)

Anwyl beamed ear to ear, with Novak to help, there was certainly no way Jhala could say no. Ok! Thank you Novak, I very much appreciate that. Anwyl was almost surprised at what had come out of his mouth. It sounded so proper. Since he'd left his birth pack, he'd thought he'd left behind all that honorable warrior crap. Huh, suppose that being around his old family brought it back out in him. He shook his head and that annoying thought away. Now was not the time to have an internal breakdown. He was going to impress Jhala if it was the last thing he did.

Hmm, well let's look somewhere high up maybe? We could find some cool place to watch sunsets maybe? He shrugged and started walking. Wherever he would find, it would have to be great so he might as well get started.

After a few hours of scouting, over ridges and crags and past the scratched up porcupine trees, he found a small grove in a crescent on the mountain. It was beautiful, littered with big bushes with small buds on them. He didn't know much about plants, but he was sure he'd seen bushes like this before. Whatever they were they were beautiful. It was a lush green grove overlooking the territory and the sky a perfect little getaway to hide. A perfect date place.

This is great! Novak this is perfect! But what are those bushes? We had some of those back at the glen didn't we? He asked, curious about the cousins new discovery.

The bushes are butterfly bushes :) I don't know if you want to have Novak know what they are or not, but in spring and summer this is gonna be like a little butterfly grove!