Blackfoot Forest "My dear Mr. Bennet," said his lady to him one day,
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
all welcome! Gonna chase off some foxes. I think this will work well for a mercenary/hunting trade. (: Maybe @Liri ?

Ears perked, Rosings newly crowned king wandered the territory with a strange feeling of pride. He had filled his pack with women, all attractive ones too. He could only assume it was because of his good looks, easily able to seduce them into his ranks, but for now he only wondered of the male populous in his pack... would there be enough for each of the ladies when the time came?

Amara was his. Regardless of who she fell in love with the man had mentally claimed her as his own. Faramir was a handsome choice for any of the women, but he had allowed the man his own pick of the litter. Samuel was their newest male, and while handsome enough he did not seem so keen of the idea of having a mate chosen for him... fair enough, he supposed.

The man paused, scenting a few black footed beasts nearby. Aaron let out a light growl, his tail flicking behind him. Time to chase out the creatures, Rosings no longer had room for them.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
aww yiss I'm in

Liri raised her head from the stream,her brow burrowing in confusion. What in God's name was that smell? It smelt similar to wolf or maybe coyote but not quite. She licked the last water droplets from her black lips and turned in its direction. 

She was even further perplexed when she smelt Aaron not too far away. She loped over to him,nudging him In a friendly way. "Hey Aaron,"she chirped. Even for an Alpha he seemed too friendly for her not to be herself around. 

The smell was stronger now but she had no idea what it could be. Perhaps it was those foxes he had been talking about? That smelt like no fox she had ever seen, but of course they were much farther south than her homeland. It was possible these foxes were completely different than arctic foxes.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Liri soon joined him, and the man returned her nudge with a kind smile. He watched her curiously for a moment before his rolled his shoulders. "Ready to prove yourself?" he asked, turning his attention forward again. "There is a small group of foxes up ahead. I plan on chasing them out- but if you want to hunt one down be my guest," the man told her, and with that began to pace forward, tail waving behind him.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I was born ready,"she laughed. He had mentioned chasing them out and possibly hunting one. Her heart began to speed up with the excitement,this was gonna be good. She smiled to herself as she picked up the pace,keeping up with the pale male.

She crouched low,disguising herself amongst the half melted snow. A fox would keep her cache full for a couple days as the petite she wolf didn't eat much. She followed Aaron towards the place where the group was,eyeing the odd creatures.

They looked like no creatures she had ever seen with their fluffy amber fur, marred with black and white. She moved into a position not in Aaron's way but still close enough to run one down. Glancing at Aaron she waited for him to indicate some kind of symbol to start the chase.

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron lowered himself beside her as they went, making sure he was one or two pawsteps ahead. When the creatures came into sight he stopped, halting her with his tail as they did so. He took a breath in, and without warning he shouldered her lightly and dove into the scene, snarling loudly and snapping quickly at each of the creatures near him. There was a total of three, a small group but too large for him to let remain. The man clipped the throat of one, grabbing a full hold on anothers shoulder. The one who's neck had been grazed by teeth fled immediately, it appeared to be female. The other stayed to fight, snapping quickly at Aaron's chest, where he grabbed it by it's scruff and flung it aside. The nasty beast came back, begging to be killed it seemed.

The third, Aaron decided, Liri had control of.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She sprang forward a beat or so after Aaron snarling as ferociously as she could. She quickly focused her attention on the other that had remained,the one who he wasn't fighting. She examined him quickly,he was larger than an arctic fox, she herself only being a head taller than him. 

She circled the red furred deviant,growling at him with her lips pulled back in an enraged expression. The fox clearly wasn't as clever to analyze her for any weaknesses,tolerating her cat and mouse game only for a few moments. He sprang forward with an odd yodel-like cry. 

Liri would show him what Rosings was made of, she showed no mercy. Darting out of the fox's grasp she sprang to his side biting as deep as her canines would allow her. It cried in pain as she moved back before retaliation. Blood coated her snow white muzzle. 

In a pained frenzy it pounced on her before she could react getting a good bite on her shoulder. She grabbed it by the ear, the closest thing she could get a hold on at the moment, and dug her teeth in. It released her and she lunged forward, snatching it by the windpipe. 

It began to claw at her,getting her forelegs and chest rather well but she squeezed as hard as she could. Slowly its attack ebbed until it fell limp. Panting, she dropped it before turning to see if Aaron needed help with his prey.

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Continuing to scrabble with the dumb creature, Aaron knocked it sideways once again after it got a good grasp on his shoulder. He snarled at it, but this time it did not return. Standing tall, he let out a huff, looking to Liri, who had the other beast dangling limply in her jaws. He smiled to her, tail wagging. "This is good!" he praised her, moving forward to sniff at the thing curiously before he raised his head again. "It appears neither of us leave untouched," he added with a hint of amusement, moving to sniff then at the smalls scratches. Looking to her for a moment as if to request permission, he gave the ones along her shoulder a few gentle licks, the metal taste of blood entering his mouth as he cleaned the wounds.

"You will be fine, I am sad to say we are without a healer, but I will find one soon," he assured her, smiling weakly. 
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She nodded warily as he approached, letting him know it was okay to touch the wound on her shoulder. It wasn't deep but she sucked in her breath when he licked her torn flesh, causing it to sting. " 'Fank oo," she spoke around the fox in return of his praise. 

She sat the fox down, allowing her to speak. She smiled at him kindly,"It's only a bite. It'll heal." She wasn't concerned with the thin scratches marring her legs and chest,the fox bite on her shoulder was the worst of it. She didn't need a healer for that, She could wash up in the stream. "Are you okay?", she glanced him over for wounds, she didn't see anything through his thick fur but she stepped closer anyways. She sniffed him over but smelled no blood. 

"Can I keep it?", she jerked her head to the slain fox. "They probably don't taste too good but I'm not picky." Food was food as far as she was concerned.

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Just keep it washed," Aaron told her, "Any wound can be infected, and infection can kill you," he warned her. He was no healer, but it was common sense- he thought anyway. As for himself he could only say the same, and smiled weakly. "Just a bite," he told her with a wink, repeating her words. "I will do the same as you."

The man then looked to the creature curiously, sniffing it again to check for anything strange. "Foxes actually aren't that bad," he told her while sniffing it. "But it is your catch, you may do what you wish with it," the man continued, raising his head and smiling kindly. 

"I believe I'm going to go find Amara," the pale brute then announced, his tail waving. "Thank you for your help, Liri, I will see you around," he smiled, giving her a friendly nudge on her cheek before heading out, leaving her to do whatever she pleased.

<3 last for me!
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri grinned as he repeated her words, nodding her head when she was told to keep it washed. "Bye Aaron,"she called out before turning to her fox. First things first get it to the cache, then she could wash her wound. After that she planned to sleep off the remaining adrenaline. Happy with her plans for the rest of the day, she grabbed her kill and began dragging it home to get started on said plans.

last from me!