The Sentinels you have no one to blame but yourself [M]
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lasher felt the composure he had long held ebbing away, but he did not grasp for it. allowing his own gentle breathlessness to mingle with that of the pale nymph, he held her more tightly and felt the wave of heat and of starlight fall across his body, tightening each muscle before granting the very fibres of his body a release.

and here nature slyly locked them together, though taltos rocked back onto his hindlegs to wait, as not to hinder aria with the weight of his body. he kissed her shoulder and the sodden curve of her spine, almost mindlessly, a smile decorating his features.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
His part had finished, whatever that was. She had waited patiently, still longingly, against him, her hips rocking with him. He had moved gently to her shoulder, and the girl tried to speak again, but still so held up by her senses she make no audible attempts at actual words. Noises were only breathes and gentle whines for him, as she relax against him. 

Aria finally found words within her, and spoke them softly and affectionately to him: "I am floating." Her voice sweet, she had meant the words as a compliment to him, but also in an attempt to explain her feelings. She could not, but she had tried.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he laughed gently. "that is the greatest part of it all." for it was; the aura of light and comfort that surrounded one upon finding the little death in the arms of another. he continued to caress her nape, whatever part of her he could reach, until at length their bond ended itself and he was able to draw away, trembling from the force of his own pleasure. plume waving, he sought her cheek, her throat -- he chuckled into the down of her ruff.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl laughed softly along with him, her own pleasure causing it to be a bit choppy. They parted, but drew back again, and she curled into him as he chuckled into her soft fur, which was surely hot despite the chilling outside. She kissed his cheek softly, grinning sheepishly as her head buried itself into her own neck. It was a childlike excitement, but the thought of their bondage caused her a great deal of it, and she could not help but smile or attempt to hide her rosy cheeks. 
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she grew shy, giggling; lasher smiled fondly at her. "now you know why creatures go mad for want of pleasure," he teased gently, making no move to disguise the unabashed affection in his eyes. he had no title for them now, though he was deeply pleased that aria had chosen him to be her very first lover. it was a rank that no wolf would ever hold in her heart, save himself -- he felt he had done well by her. "there is always more to learn, of course," came his next words, complemented by a wink.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"Perhaps," she replied, holding his humorous tone in her own. It was ironic, as a shift in her personality had begun at the start of their act. Her tail waved slowly behind her, and she watched his gaze with her own shining pair of white ones. "I will learn if you will teach," she answered, not eagerly but intrigued enough, nudging him with a playful smile. "But I hardly understood the act as a whole," she added honestly, but was not really looking for an answer. She could repeat it, and that was enough. "You move so quickly," she moved on, eyeing him curiously, her tongue grazing her lips.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"too quickly?" he queried, settling himself to gaze on her rapturously. such a girl was she! not addled as many might be during their first rites, but careful. logical. he had shared the ultimate experience with aria, and yet, somehow, she seemed more guarded than before. the beta was an enigma, to be sure, one he would enjoy unraveling. "i could wax on and on about such things, but i prefer to show them to you."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
last post for me.... it's 2:30 am idk how i've let myself do this :L

Aria leaned against him, humming a moment. "No," she replied bluntly, tiredly. "You just know your way about, it seems" she added in vague explanation. Letting out a brief sigh, she was tempted to take him up on such an offer now. But she held her desires down, and  simply nodded into him. "Later," she purred, nuzzling below his chin affectionately. "I'm worn," she added, somewhat playfully. 

Perhaps she seemed so calm because she was writhing still on the insides. Regardless of what he had aroused in her before, her desires were not yet settled. She longed for more, feeling far more comfortable in her own skin. She was timid, sure, but no childish thoughts of the situation had diluted her newfound lust. 

She settled beside him, smiling to him in hopes he would lay with her for a while longer. She would breath his scent and absorb his warmth, content after the situation for now.