Big Salmon Lake cut my teeth on wedding rings
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

Whether the guy she had run into had realized it or not, he had set a fire in Katrina's present. As they had talked just days earlier and then separated, she remembered him asking her about why she was looking for her brother and if they were close. Truth? She wasn't sure why she had followed him nor did she believe that she was as close as one might think. From an outsider's point of view it was simply Aquilo's annoying little sister that followed him because she wanted to hang out with him. Kat was in no way considered a 'cool' cat, but she hoped she could learn as if it were a trainable art.

As she walked she contemplated the reasons as to why she was tracking him down and what she would even do once she did. Would she follow him wherever he was, would he accept her or would she just be guided in the direction back home because it wasn't safe for her out here? Katrina didn't know but the water that delicately lapped at her paws taught her to be calm. No need to be frightened... though a stranger told her differently. A stranger that she hadn't even seen just a little walk away from her and nearly caused her fur to bristle and her stomach to hug the ground.

As the wolf suggested she moved her paws away from the water, fearing that maybe it would suddenly sprout tentacles and grasp her around the torso, thus reeling her into the water to drown. The image played out in her mind as she stared wide-eyed, traveling from the water back to the stranger at hand. "Why is it d-deadly?" she managed a subtle tilt of her head as she regarded the young boy, revelling in the fact that he looked similar to her brother in almost every detail of his being except that she knew it wasn't. Not at all.

Messages In This Thread
cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 01:57 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - July 24, 2013, 11:14 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 11:08 PM
RE: cut my teeth on wedding rings - by Katrina - August 01, 2013, 06:37 PM