Blackfoot Forest "have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?"
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
maybe anyone looking for a botanist/naturalist trade... @Ammalyn? (: Aaron has a lil knowledge to pass on! 

His fur pricked a little as he went, his nose sniffing at the ground. The man was on guard, unsure of what part of the territory this was. There wasn't anything that showed this place to be dangerous, only new. He could occasionally hear the branches and underbrush shakes as something skirted away from him- they reeked of fox, he decided. 

Soon, Aaron came across a small path of small red flowers, ones that seemed to blanket the area. He sniffed them with a smile, tail wagging a little. He knew these, they were in his old home. The pale brute looked up, spotting a few more red patches along the woods, and felt calmed. He felt that part of his home had travelled with him, and that made him feel even more so here.
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Ooh me ;)

Amma walked along through the forest. She had been hunting fox for a bit, and chased out a few today. But she had just caught onto Aaron's trail, and decided to seek him out. As she walked, she stared up at the thick canopy of Blackfoot. It was very beautiful territory. She was glad she's come to find this pack, Rosings. It fit her well.

Soon she found him, the pale blue eyes male was sniffing at some red flowers. She walked up and sat by a tree before introducing herself. So what're those called? She asked, leaning up against the tree with a cheerful smile on her face.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron smiled to the girl as she arrived, his tail wagging slowly. "Creeping Plox," he informed her, sniffing them again with interest. "Have you never heard of them?" the man then asked, settling in front of her as she leaned against the tree. The girl was quite lovely, and he made duel note of her interest in the flowers. She did seem to be an aspiring botanist, which was good. He tilted his head as he awaited an answer, his tail thumping against the ground. He was by no means a seasoned botanist, but he did know a good bit about this plant in particular. He hoped she'd ask to hear more.
24 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Amma shook her head, she'd indeed never heard of this plant before. She stepped forwards from her place under the tree to inspect the plox, sniffing at the red buds with curiosity. She then turned back to Aaron with a smile. I didn't know you did plants? Your certainly multi talented. She praised with a chuckle, sitting down in front of him and the flowers. Aaron did seem to know a lot about a lot of things. He was nice too, and made a good alpha. She hoped to become better friends with him in the future. So what does this Chicken pox plant do? She asked teasingly, white fur fluffing up in a sudden breeze.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
still piecing together Aaron's trades- I'm thinking about maybe botanist and mercenary :o also ffs I've been spelling it wrong. phlox not plox

She seemed surprised he knew anything about plants, but he preferred to be well rounded, even if it was only a little. He knew mostly small plants and flowers, a few herbs here and there... nothing important, really, but enough to be knowledgable. He smiled to her. "Only a few," he responded. "These used to cover my old home,"  the man then explained, his memories of his old territory quite fond.

"Creeping Phlox," he continued, smiling at her joke, "Is a year round flower, usually. It doesn't have any medical properties as far as I'm concerned, but they're quite lovely. We used to have a more purplish tone," he told her, tilting his head to the flowers. This red color leaned more towards pink, but it was lovely all the same. "They're the best bloom usually in the spring, so they really aren't all that brilliant yet," he added, smiling fondly at the flowers.